• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
seriously, people saying people need to calm down need to shut up.

This shit is terrifying. You are talking about millions of lives that are going to get fucked with a Trump presidency and GOP controlled congress.
It's terrifying for sure. In a perfect world, the East Coast would have closed, and we'd all know it was over. We know that there is a chunk of this country that is beyond redemption. I'm just still counting on everyone else to pull their weight. The bottom line is that we have one fuck of a buffer between victory and 270 electoral votes, and Trump doesn't. It looks tighter than I thought, but I don't see a world on which he wins tonight.

Drek

This is exactly what I said in 2004. The problem is Trump outperforming overall and states that should be favoring Clinton that are too close to call, and states we hoped might be too close to call being called for Trump quickly.
Like what? SC and GA? They were lost from even borderline swing state when the FBI started carrying water for Trump.

NC, VA, FL, OH. She takes two of the four and she wins.

Syder

seriously, people saying people need to calm down need to shut up.

This shit is terrifying. You are talking about millions of lives that are going to get fucked with a Trump presidency and GOP controlled congress.
The freaking out is also making the thread hard to follow and triggering anxiety in more and more people. It really doesn't help.

Strimei

In Virginia, she is only 77k behind, and like I said, almost all of Prince William and about 40% of Fairfax aren't in yet.

Calm yourself.

Crocodile

If this was Romney or McCain (or Jeb/Kasich) that would suck but I can live with that. Trump literally doesn't know how to run the government and has run a campaign on explicit racism and sexism. The country can't handle Trump. I can't handle Trump.

Jackson50

Fuck the 22nd Amendment. Obama would have had this in the bag. Now we're looking at a Trump presidency with a GOP Congress, and they're going to fill the vacancy on the SCOTUS.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
In Virginia, she is only 77k behind, and like I said, almost all of Prince William and about 40% of Fairfax aren't in yet.

Calm yourself.

You guys just did this exact thing with Florida for the last hour.

TheFatOne

Yea can't follow the thread anymore as a guy who gets panic attacks fairly easily. I'll come back in a couple of hours when I have chilled.

People who have no concern at this point should remove themselves from the echo chamber. Even with a win, this vote so far is concerning, and only legitimizes everything Trump has done.

That's scary. I will officially freak out if Virginia is lost.

This would be bad if this trend of white people voting continues
QRREWlK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom