• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

How is Trump crushing Ohio so strong?

Also fuck at NC Senate Race :(

Serious answer:

Not nominate a candidate that half the country violently hates because they've been trained to for three decades.

If Kaine was the Dem nominee he'd probably be killing it right now.

Also not be neoliberals. Whether people want to admit it or not, the votes in the Rust Belt right now are clearly because white people there feel despondent and are taking the bait scapegoating everyone else. The "globalist" thing isn't just about Jews, and that's why Trump is appealing to these people.

Clinton is absurdly qualified. She is a better candidate than anyone else who decided to run in the Democratic primary. Clinton has been going on and on about working for the middle class. Her plans work towards that end.Trumps policies are cancer for the middle class. These workers will be worse off. They aren't voting for economics (of if they are then they are misinformed - thanks Media). They are voting for Racism/Sexism. What could she possibly say that is different?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This is my fault. My brown Muslim ass turned off white people and caused them to turn to a man they didn't fully understand.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Perception. That's why I said they should not have nominated a candidate so many people hate.

You're basically saying everyone is fucking stupid then. That they saw those debates, and Trump barely able to form coherent sentences, and though "Hmm, this seems like a good idea!" That's all I'm getting, that everyone is fucking stupid.

Alright, I'm now just operating under the assumption Trump will win. Best case scenario: he'll be the most unpopular president of all time, he's fuck shit up for 4 years, we'll all say "We told you so", Dems will win easy in 2020.

And you will get a fucked supreme Court for decades. Awesome.

Dierce

We can't lose focus of who we are and what we believe in. We are progressives, we are liberals, we are democrats who believe in equality, who believe in respecting people of other races and religion.

So please, do not think that there is something wrong with you. Don' think that the Democratic must change to appeal to these white rural racists. We are better than that and we must remain united for equality.

You're basically saying everyone is fucking stupid then. That they saw those debates, and Trump barely able to form coherent sentences, and though "Hmm, this seems like a good idea!" That's all I'm getting, that everyone is fucking stupid.

Well, they just don't care. They want racism.

They're also anti-intellectual.

Crosseyes

Banned
Hillary is outperforming 2012 Obama in Polk and Johnson by 4% and 10% respectively.

Would be shocking if Iowa goes blue on a night when the rest of the midwest turns red.
I don't know why we were always assumed pretty solid red. The poll of "If only white people voted." Iowa was one of the only few holdouts still going Hillary.

Kusagari

Alright, I'm now just operating under the assumption Trump will win. Best case scenario: he'll be the most unpopular president of all time, he's fuck shit up for 4 years, we'll all say "We told you so", Dems will win easy in 2020.

Can people even be sure of this? These rural whites have found their savior and who knows if they'll abandon him; regardless of how bad it gets.

Barzul

Sucks but if she loses this. We need a popular charismatic white guy in 2020. I thought we'd moved past this, but America is still plenty racist I see.

I don't care slim the margin may be, so long as Hillary can pull out the victory.

Like...there's a good chance millions of lives depend on this happening.

I'd much rather have had Romney win 4 years ago...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
We survived Bush and Reagan. It'll be okay

Supreme court is a fucking disaster. It's going to have at least +2 conservative votes for at least a decade if this pans out.

Bowdz

Hillary has MI and VA. Dunno what the networks are doing.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

There really was a silent majority pissed about losing their jobs that wasn't picked up on the polls. Hannity was right, all those conservative talk show hosts were right.

Strimei

Why are you saying this?

While I can't speak for Michigan at present (though again, areas around Detroit are barely reported in yet), but she had pulled ahead in Virginia, where she was behind, and just about all of Virginia is in except for, as has been said, parts of northern Virginia and they're blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom