• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosseyes

Banned
How did this happen? All he did is tweet and fly in and say the dumbest shit I've ever heard
They needed a labor revolution. Rural whites have just turned out in record numbers for the guy saying China and minorities are to blame.

We have history to look towards to see where that leads us.

Teggy

Well it was nice knowing you guys. I think I'll be sticking on gaming side for the next 4 years and burying myself in work.

rjinaz

Bill Clinton was concerned Hillary didn't campaign enough.

I remember our conversations in here about how she disappeared for weeks at a time.

I think there needs to be a lot of self-reflection by members of poligaf, I include myself in that. We were so sure of ourselves that we dismissed most critiques. We all were so very very wrong in the end. I mean not that it would have changed things obviously, but it does show that we shouldn't be so harsh on alternative viewpoints to things just because "we know".

President Trump. I can't even believe it. Just wow.

This tweet is hitting me hard and I'm white.

TC
‏@tchop__StL

Looking like the Civil Rights Act is gone. The Disability Rights Act is gone. Roe is gone. The ACA is gone. 60 years of progress. Poof.

Oh, it's worse than that. The second Trump wins, he will follow in the footsteps of his idol Putin and begin brainstorming ways to indefinitely suspend elections, likely by having Congress declare martial law in the wake of a terrorist attack (whether the attack is real or not).

I am not being hyperbolic. I am not trolling. We are staring down the barrel of America's first dictator.

The nightmare is here.

David ChalianVerified account
‏@DavidChalian
NATIONAL EXIT: Clinton qualified to be president? 52% yes, 47% no. Trump qualified to president? 38% yes, 61% no.

ARE YOU FUCKING KISSING ME!?!?

Not qualified, but voted for anyway!

Kid Heart

I think there needs to be a lot of self-reflection by members of poligaf, I include myself in that. We were so sure of ourselves that we dismissed most critiques. We all were so very very wrong in the end. I mean not that it would have changed things obviously, but it does show that we shouldn't be so harsh on alternative viewpoints to things just because "we know".

President Trump. I can't even believe it. Just wow.

Yeah, I'll fess up to taking the L. I thought for sure she had this locked up. I never imagined this would happen.

Kusagari

Can't see an impeachment unless something truly illegal comes out. The backlash by the voters would be insane.

Exactly. Every rational GOP member expected him to lose fully. Ryan and the rest are just as shocked as us right now.

Seeing this insane base he's formed out of nowhere are they really going to anger them? Of course not.

Totakeke

I hope you're happy CNN. Now the best hope that saner republicans will keep him out of war. What part of the world won't be affected by this?

rjinaz

I think he will be assassinated by then by someone. Too much hatred.

We shouldn't even guess about such things, it looks horrible, is horrible, and honestly, it's not going to happen nor should it. Get out in vote in 2018 people. That's the best and only thing really anybody can do at this point. No more complacency.

So can we say that trump actually knew what he was doing when focusing on the rust belt? Everyone said he was crazy for focusing on northern rust belt states states that previously voted democratic but wisconsin, michigan, new hampshire and ohio really did it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom