• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Trump up 5,000 per CNN John King ATM in NE-1. Trump by all indications will win ME-2.

Hillary needs NE-1 or ME-2(a split) and NH for 269-269(a loss). She needs all 3 for 270.

Wisconsin fucked the nation, the world and all of eternity.

Are we 100% sure Wisconsin is going red?

celljean89

Neo Member
I'm scared and I'm a minority. A fascist is about to become the President of The United States. At best his Presidency will be Nixon 2.0 and worst I just don't know. FUCK!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
"Don't blame Clinton."

Obama has sky high approval and generic D and generic R are neck and neck. It's obviously Clinton's fault. Like, don't pretend it isn't.

It looks like turnout actually dropped in terms of number of people voted. Right now it is 90 + million. It looks like it might settle with about around 100 million .

bomma_man

*Republicans make sure the government doesn't work*

*Voters get mad at Washington*

*Voters put more Republicans into office*

??????????

How does that make sense? America plz.

No

Republicans intentially tank government, hoping people go for less government.

They go for a strongman.

rjinaz

i just did a desperation drunk call to family in Florida and basically was like 'what the fuck is this'. Dont even remember. Its over folks.

Just texted my Dad who I got in a big argument with the other day telling him he was right and kudos. What a god damn strange day. I was 99.9% sure 8 hours ago.

Slime

Banned
So all the freaking out has me wondering, is it too early to start forming a left-wing militia movement?

Blue Dawn?
CARIBOUS!

I don't actually know what would constitute the opposite of a wolverine....

I can't believe I actually need to say this, but it's probably legitimately dangerous for you to even joke about that right now.

I just realized the US is going to probably exit any climate change negotiation and pump tar into the sky. You guys will officially be a country of climate change deniers thanks to Trump.

And that's what you get labelled as - it happened with us and Harper in Canada.

I live in a blue state for 10 more minutes. Sure it's not official until January. But it's true, and I'm absolutely gutted. Florida, what the fuck?

Kusagari

Thanks for desiring compromise so much Obama.

I legitimately believe Comey's last minute partisan bullshit is what put Trump over the top.

Your desire to believe in Republicans will destroy your legacy.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
This is literally the Homer winning garbage commissioner over the sane dude who was rational. Jesus christ.

Haha I was just telling my wife that Clinton should give a Ray Patterson style concession speech. "Are you kidding me? This is what you want? Have fun cleaning up the mess, suckers!"

250k votes cast for Johnson and Stein in FL. If those broke for Hillary, she'd win.

Except you can't just assume 100% of those voters would have broken for Hillary. Libertarians aren't going to vote for Big Government Clinton, Bernie or Busters probably would have just stayed home if they hadn't had Jill Stein to vote for, and at least some Greens and Libertarians prob would have been accelerationists who thought America "deserved" Trump or some shit.

Third party candidates get votes in every election. If you didn't win without the third party voters, you didn't win, and blaming a group for doing what they ALWAYS do is just silly.

Rural whites turning the fuck up is the cause of this, plain and simple, and I'd say the phenomenally quick and sharp rise of stridently radical Leftist views on race, gender, sex, and other such things in the last four years is probably at the root of that. When you back people into a corner, they fight back, and history shows this again and again. Biden probably would have overcome this by virtue of being a million times more likable than Trump, and being a man, and even Bernie might have had a better shot because I think at least some white rage would have funneled into Bernie's anti-establishment economic shit in a general election.

Totakeke

Even Hillary would feel fucking awful for being responsible for setting back the country so far back. She didn't do this for shit and giggles.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
"Don't blame Clinton."

Obama has sky high approval and generic D and generic R are neck and neck. It's obviously Clinton's fault. Like, don't pretend it isn't.

Then explain how she had better results than Obama in many districts AND still lost?

Hitler and Putin both seized absolute power in their countries by staging false flag terror attacks on their own soil. You are delusional if you think Trump won't try the same thing.

The republic is over.

Ac30

I just realized the US is going to probably exit any climate change negotiation and pump tar into the sky. You guys will officially be a country of climate change deniers thanks to Trump.

And that's what you get labelled as - it happened with us and Harper in Canada.

Yep. I can't wait to see all the progress we don't make.

It looks like turnout actually dropped in terms of number of people voted. Right now it is 90 + million. It looks like it might settle with about around 100 million .

I called Trump not getting much more than 50 million votes(Romney had 59). It perplexes me how people sat at home.

spock

Really do hope somehow Hillary pulls through. I'm a single dad of 2 young girls. To have someone of Trumps character as president is just sad. I sensed it coming, but I fuck I would rather be wrong.

rjinaz

"Don't blame Clinton."

The hate for her was just too strong to overcome in the end. I feel like way too many people voted just to keep her out of office than they did to put Trump in the office and that's ultimately why we lost.

Piecake

"Don't blame Clinton."

Trump is winning because of record Republican turnout. That isn't Hilary's fault. That is Trump finally giving the rural white racist fucks exactly what they wanted all along in a political candidate.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Then explain how she had better results than Obama in many districts AND still lost?

Because she had worse results in the districts that actually mattered. This should be self-evident.

What's sad is that I'll be fine.

I'm white, straight, married, work in a growing job market, and I have a white kid with a white name.

It's everyone else who is fucked.

That's the tragedy. Everyone who isn't me or who looks like me.

"Don't blame Clinton."

No. Racists who never vote came out because they had a racist to follow.

No one could have stopped this, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom