• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it before but Hillary is a bad candidate. People just hate her too much. It's not her fault but it is what it is. I was betting on her because people hate him more but turns out that silent majority shit was real. Before this shit is called I'm going to 420 myself into a stupor and listen to comedy podcasts. Hoping to wake up to good news.

Yay for weed here in Cali. Let's just secede. President Jerry Brown of the People Republic of California.

kmag

the "shy tory" / "shy trump" phenomenon is v interesting. imagine being so ashamed of your political views that you couldn't admit them

I don't think it's shy. I think it's the likely voter screens which ignored them. This is registered voters who don't typically turn out.

rjinaz

You wanna know what the worst part is? I'm going to have to hear about this fuckwit president for the next 4-8 years. That's going to be painful every fucking time.

Yeah it's true. I was so happy to think that I would never have to give Donald Trump a thought again after tonight. At least 4 more years of this man. I may just become completely indifferent to politics after tonight. Leave poligaf and the like, it's the only way I can deal with it. Well I'll still vote when I need to of course. But I think I'm done with Republicans in complete charge. I'll come back and access the damage in a few years.

I have no idea what I did for the rural white man to hate me so much, but so be it. I don't know what to do right now. I don't have the money to move out of Louisiana. Just looking at my situation right now, I'm fucked.

Making a list of what I need to do tomorrow. But I'm so depressed right now I can't even think straight.

Fuchsdh

I mean Trump would have all 3 branches of government at his disposal if he wins and has shown he values revenge above all else. The campaign has shown him to be somewhat unhinged. I don't think the gestapo is going to come out tomorrow but this man could do SERIOUS damage to the USA and the world.

That is not in dispute. You don't have to be a dictator to screw up the direction of the country.

Anyhow, I'll see you guys at midterms. God help us all.

AniHawk

I might go sucidal because of this now. There is so many things that will destroy this country that will never be repaired for decades.

don't. i'm depressed too, but there's always hope that things will get better.

after bush we got obama. i hope that after two years of trump we get an enormous backlash in the form of a democratic congress.

HARRY ENTEN 11:58 PM
There’s going to be a lot of talk about white voters after the election, but looking at the exit polls, that’s not the full story. A big part of the story is that Clinton underperformed Obama with blacks and Hispanics. Clinton is winning only 88 percent of the black vote. Exit polls in 2012 had Obama at 93 percent. Clinton is only at 65 percent among Latinos. Obama won 71 percent of them.

God it just feels like everything when completely wrong today.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
CNN just want to assure us how depressed the folks at Hillary HQ are. They are the Neegan of this whole mess and I look forward to no longer watching the channel after tonight. Kinda fuck politics in general. Back to video games and other mindless things that actually make me happy...

Could you spread that message in Europe itself while you're at it? Because in the next few years far right fascism will take hold here as well.

Trying my best, here in Finland "true finns" party already lost majority of its support and the green party is on the rise (never voted for them but you get the idea).

But unlike in fiction, there are no superheroes and god will not snap fingers to fix everything. This is a group effort and only with group effort, together can it be a success.

mjp2417

Banned
People are morons confirmed

Sam SteinVerified account
‏@samsteinhp
Had my first Jill Stein supporter tell me he regrets his vote. Anyone else?

Yeah, this is actually looking like Brexit on steroids. I will freely admit I was completely wrong about all of this. I will never, ever overestimate America again.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You don't seem to grasp whats actually happening. Hillary is losing GOP counties by double due to GOP turnout. Bernie wasn't going to get those votes either. Those voters are voting based on what Trump says.

For example the panhandle in FL was able to completely wipe out a Hispanic Wave in the cities. This is a massive uprising of uneducated, white folks voting in block for what Trump campaigned on and overcoming the gains any Dem candidate had in the metro areas with women, minorities, and educated folks.

That's not going to help Bernie, or anyone. Democrat turnout is up over 2012, and it means jack shit.

I disagree, strongly. I think Bernie had a play in the Rust Belt that Clinton simply didn't. He was from a rural state and was also promising to focus on jobs. It wouldn't have become the rural vs. suburban punchup the Democrats brought on themselves.

Let's not go alt right like with conspiracies. For years they said Obama would not give up the presidency and we laughed at them rightfully so. Let's not make them laugh.

I'm not trolling. Obama always respected the Constitution, so the idea of him becoming a dictator was laughable. Trump has no such limitations.

This is what I've always been afraid of. I could not possibly be more serious.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Went for a walk. Haven't looked at anything since getting home.

Are we still screwed? Am I really going to wake up to President Trump tomorrow?

Kimawolf

When are people going to wake the fuck up. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME.

You know it was some Millennial who was so angry about Bernie losing they wanted to "Show everyone". yeah sorry you can't recast your vote fools.

Same to all the minorities who voted for a obvious racist, who has KKK and neo nazis supporting him! WTF WERE YOU THINKING?@!!

TyrantII

Vote for progressives who don't look like they have conflicts of interest popping out of their ears.

Sorry, not going to be enough.

Especially when someone smart uses this same race baiting, other hating, deplorable propaganda campaign. The media is complicit and ill equipped to push back. Democrats are "the other" just as the brown folk are. Being pure isn't going to keep people looking to nuke Washington and shove it to backie home.

This is much more serious. We're in Uncharted waters here.

I know I shouldnt say this but I am considering suicide over this. This shit is causing me so much pain. I can never come out of the closet with the damage Trump will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom