• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down to just split the debt down the middle and blue states form the Commonwealth of the Unites States and the red states stay the United States of America.

i know it may sound crazy, but what are the actual down sides to this? we are already divided as fuck, we might even get along bettee if we are separated.

sazzy

bzqz8r.png

I'm down to just split the debt down the middle and blue states form the Commonwealth of the Unites States and the red states stay the United States of America.

I can't be asked to always pick up the pieces that these guys will inevitably shatter because they are incapable of helping themselves.

I know you're kidding, but the gap between socioeconomic beliefs between red and blue America are just going to keep getting wider and wider

We can already see with that California letter that some blue states are planning on just locking themselves into their castles and waiting out the storm, pretending to continue on as normal while the world falls apart outside their borders.

It's starting to reach the breaking point. Big cities aren't going to tolerate not having fair representation in government for much longer.

As a note, if I hear a white evangelical complain about a Starbucks cup or a store greeting this year, or otherwise complains of a "War on Christmas," I'm not sure I can be held responsible for my response.

benjipwns

Banned
Why people bailing out, now is the time when PoliGAF can finally come together in opposing a future administration and Congress again.

It's way better than carrying water for and trying to deflect any criticism of the powerful.

This low energy is sad!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know you're kidding, but the gap between socioeconomic beliefs between red and blue America are just going to keep getting wider and wider

We can already see with that California letter that some blue states are planning on just locking themselves into their castles and waiting out the storm, pretending to continue on as normal while the world falls apart outside their borders.

It's starting to reach the breaking point. Big cities aren't going to tolerate not having fair representation in government for much longer.

Apparently NY is going to try and con some infrastructure money out of Trump in the next few months.

Makai

Why people bailing out, now is the time when PoliGAF can finally come together in opposing a future administration and Congress again.

It's way better than carrying water for and trying to deflect any criticism of the powerful.

This low energy is sad!
yeah wth. Even Glenn Beck is in the coalition.

benjipwns

Banned

I can't be asked to always pick up the pieces that these guys will inevitably shatter because they are incapable of helping themselves.

i know it may sound crazy, but what are the actual down sides to this? we are already divided as fuck, we might even get along bettee if we are separated.

CSKKb5L.gif

Establishment establishment bla bla establishment. This word lost all meaning and just became shit I don't like and want to blame.

It's also post factual crap because while jobs have been lost to China they've mostly been lost to automation and improved efficiency. US manufacturing as an employer was declining before NAFTA or PNTR with China. Meanwhile US Manufacturing output has grown.

This low energy is sad!

People are bailing out now because they don't want to get doxxed.

Unlike you, some people here live in America and bad things could happen to them now.

Enjoy Hong Kong though!

Fedelias

This low energy is sad!

I think that the people bailing will come back. Eventually. Just too much grief to process along with PoliGaf venting.

For one thing it's only the red states that are a reasonable area to control for a federal body. You can't have a nation of coasts separated by a potentially hostile power.

For another, your economy would take an enormous hit from effectively splitting it in half.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He's been elected. What good is condemning going to do now?

Saying it's all economic anxiety that drove this gives his voters an out, a way to say that no they are not racist or ok with racism. They should be forced to face what they are and created. Not to be given an easy out. They don't deserve it.

EDIT: Shit like this is why we keep losing. Because we refuse to twist the knife. I see that now.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Media Matters hasn't posted anything since yesterday either.

The liberal elite media establishment is legit shook.

GOTV worked, actually. Just in states like Georgia and Texas where it didn't matter at all. She needed a stronger operation in MI, WI and PA. I think, much like most of us, she assumed all three were strong blue states

Honestly it's crazy how VA held firm when MI, WI, and PA didn't. Minnesota was even closer than Virginia.

I've always speculated, by like 2040, the only state colored blue above the sunbelt and between the coasts would be Illinois but I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

The fuck is this shit. After that "no comment" earlier I thought he was going to come out spitting fire. Instead its this?

Democrats always bend over for republicans. It's their biggest fault. Democrats should be losing their shit today. Instead they are all saying they will work with him, which is the right move, but horrible in the face of republicans that won't compromise on anything.

pigeon

Banned
Oh fuck this shit. Condemn his ass, condemn the fucking people who were totally cool with racism and homophobia and shit, don't give them an out.

The fuck is this shit. After that "no comment" earlier I thought he was going to come out spitting fire. Instead its this?

NOBODY READS THIS THREAD

This is literally what the white liberals in this forum are asking for! Bernie knows the score! TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIM PLEASE

royalan

Bernie Sanders, ladies and gentlemen. So excited to hear more about him

NOBODY READS THIS THREAD

This is literally what the white liberals in this forum are asking for! Bernie knows the score! TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIM PLEASE
You have been spitting absolute fire lately.

I think one big mistake was not having a debate the last 3 weeks of the election. I get its because of early voting, but she did good early voting anyway. Once the FBI shit started back up, she lost control of her image. Having a debate the last week of october would have helped I think.

The New England Commonwealth

NY
ME
NH
VT
CT
RI
NJ
DE
DC
MD

The United Atlantic States

VA
NC
SC
GA
FL

Rustbelt Republic

PA
OH
IN
MI

The Midwest Alliance

WI
IL
MN

The New California Republic

WA
OR
CA
NV
UT
AZ
CO
NM

Anchorage State

AK

Hawaii

HI

The Confederate States of America

All the rest. You know and love these states. I just can't be bothered to list them.

IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW!?

The Students for a Democratic Society chapter at my school had a impromptu anti-Trump thing on campus today. They covered the sidewalks with chalk messages about love and not giving up. I might have gotten a tear in my eye ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom