• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

witness

This is my hopium map, she can do it! Believe.

We were at the Obama rally today and it was amazing. It was very surreal for us to be literally a few feet away from our president. Oh and my wife got a selfie with Patrick Murphy and she told him to kick Rubio's ass lol. Nice guy though, I shook his hand told him that we got him. I really do believe he will shock the world and defeat Rubio on the back of all the new NPA voters.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There was one released today that I would have thought had more damage potential than the others. Fox News got so excited about it that they published their story twice. Doesn't seem to have made a very big splash in r/The_Donald, though (maybe they had a moment of self-awareness and realized that they were on a pro-Trump forum?).
I didn't realize they were still releasing emails. He has kind of drowned himself out.

Sianos

The moment of reckoning will soon be upon us.

I probably won't be with PoliGAF live, but if I'm not here I'll be among real-life friends to celebrate... Ha, either way I'll probably still be buried in my phone enjoying the GAF payoff anyways. The question now is whether or not I'll be internally seething about the Senate during the festivities.

But I have faith that it will be ours! NeoGAF: Believe!

McKay Coppins ‏@mckaycoppins 32 minutes ago
If you're waiting for Trump in VA, you should know he will probably be around 2-3 hours late.

McKay Coppins ‏@mckaycoppins 32 minutes ago
Trump's Virginia rally, the last one of the day, is supposed to start in 10 minutes. We are in Michigan, headed for Pennsylvania right now.

Midnight rally. Now the deplorables will never find jobs.

and yet the media (LIKE RIGHT NOW ON MSNBC) are still fucking the "Black turnout is down" chicken. Fuck off MSM :/

To be fair, most of those articles are written in advance using week old data.

We know black turnout is up, but that wasn't necessarily true last Monday

NeoXChaos

Yes.. They basically came to me to make sense of the ballot and all the provisions etc(Son of a politician and a political junkie all my life). We had a little Politics 101 earlier today about it and went over every single candidate and measure on the ballot..

Highlights.
Clinton
Murphy
Prop 1: No
Prop 2: Yes

Good. Maybe Murphy does have a sho.....let me stop myself before Madmademan pounds me lol. I'm gonna win that bet.

CrazyDude

This will be my first presidential election I'll be voting in. Could have voted in 2012, but I was pretty confident that Obama would win and Romney wasn't as terrifying to me as Trump is.

Why is Trump in Virginia anyway?

Cause no one in his campaign no what they are doing.

SexyFish

Banned
Something inside me just clicked that the first presidential election I voted in is for the first female president. Like...fuck.

Crocodile

To be fair, most of those articles are written in advance using week old data.

We know black turnout is up, but that wasn't necessarily true last Monday

It will just make Trumps implosion all that much nicer

Enough data has come out in the past few days that they shouldn't STILL be saying this today. They probably will be saying this until the votes come in on Tuesday :/

Isn't it actually down in North Carolina though?

That's voter suppression (which they often fail to clarify) not lack of enthusiasm

CwoGrK8WEAAgTTX.jpg

CwoGrK6WQAEFzuz.jpg

lmao

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
CNN just did a story on celebrity endorsements and says it's possible that it will end up hurting Hillary.

Yeah I just saw that too. They were like "We're talking about celebrities now instead of her policies and this could end up hurting her." The only thing that came to my mind was "You fucks haven't been talking about policy this entire cycle!"

I believe I also read that the child and his mother ended up getting to meet President Obama.

Unless that was another kid with cerebral palsy who was harassed at a Trump rally, which is possible.

Edit: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...donald-trump/article/2606644?custom_click=rss

President Obama spent some time Sunday afternoon with a 12-year-old boy with cerebral palsy who said he was kicked out of a Donald Trump rally on Saturday by security.

During their conversation with Obama, the boy and his mother said they showed up at the Trump rally Saturday in Tampa, Fla. to protest Trump's mocking of a reporter with disabilities.

Barzul

Adam Smith
‏@AdamSmith_usa
Hillary passed Obama in total black voters who participated in Early Voting in Florida.

2012: 539,000
2016: 564,000 (not counting today)

Is this true? Was it posted in the last thread? This is massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom