• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Rubio, Cruz, and maybe Kasich will be trying to destroy Trump.

That's not what their campaigns have been telegraphing. Their polling indicates that nothing moves Trump voters, so the only possible strategy is to cannibalize the other contenders. They want to get it to a 1v1.

Problem is, all of them want to be the 1.

Am I the only one who wouldn't hate being in the middle of a John King and Anderson Cooper sandwich?

I mean....I could get into that. Two silver haired foxes talking to me about polls and punditry..

kingkitty

Am I the only one who wouldn't hate being in the middle of a John King and Anderson Cooper sandwich?

I mean....I could get into that. Two silver haired foxes talking to me about polls and punditry..

i could go for some Wolf Blitzer whispering "dead heat" in my ears

CCS

Banned
Tonight's gonna be so brutal. Cruz knows that to have any chance he needs to finish the evening by serving Rubio his own bollocks on a silver platter with his soul as dressing.

Kyosaiga

Banned
Bernie asked on MSNBC about why we tore up the Iraqi Army "Well don't ask me, ask the previous administration.." and then stumped it on the GITMO question. Dammit

*screaming internally*

I'm sorry, but Daddy Bush does not need to be trotted out like this. I feel bad for him. I mean....I feel really, really bad for him.

ivysaur12

Banned
Bernie asked on MSNBC about why young people joined ISIS and he related it back to his stump speech on inequality and then asked another question about FP he said "Well don't ask me, ask the previous administration.."

*screaming internally*

wait what

Bernie simply doesn't give a shit about foreign policy. He has had months to get some help and not be a novice, he obviously chooses not to

Kyosaiga

Banned
How soon before Chris Matthews is thrown under the bus, then?

John King saying Mitt is trying to teach the GOP how to throw a punch.

Mitt? Throw a punch? Okayyyyyyyyyy.

Chris asked how do you make this political revolution happened.

Bernie: We get young people to turn out--

Chris: Which you have turned out less than Obama did in 2008.

*DEAD*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wow, Hillary responded to the BLM protestor. I didn't think she would do that. Not a bad answer.

Kyosaiga

Banned
Chris: The Establishment isn't against your ideas just want to know how you get it done.

Stop.

STOOOOP.

He already dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom