• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

I do everytime, no matter how badly they get beat.

On the off chance that "this time" the people of my state might realize the reason their local schools are closing isn't Obummer or the Dems, but the backassward Reps they keep electing into these positions.

they've been doing it for 4 generations in KS though. No U.S senate seat gone D since 32. State Senate since 1912. House only 3 times since 1916

Chat hasn't started yet has it?

Just made myself a grilled steak sub and it was damn good.

Damn good. Ready for the coronation to commence.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Predictions based on google trends:

Texas: Cruz, Drumpf, Rubio (above 20%)
Georgia: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Alabama: Drumpf, Cruz, Rubio
Alaska: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Arkansas: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Mass: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Minnesota: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Oklahoma: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Tennessee: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Vermont: Drumpf, Rubio, Kasich
Virginia: Drumpf, Rubio, Cruz
Democrats?

Cat

Please show me the post I made where I said the economics will do this. I understand they're incarcerated at higher rates for things which whites are more likely to do. I said it would help the problem, and it would, by reducing the opportunities in which structural racism can rear it's head.

The argument I have seen from other Black people is "No, that does not help," sometimes followed by a string of names, that show it really has nothing to do with police patrolling poor black communities but instead with police killing Black people. And I believe them.

If this is your argument:

It doesn't change the fact in a hypothetical situation Biden said:

He should not have said that at all.

Please. Biden was referring to a retirement...basically signaling that a Justice shouldn't try to usurp the will of the people by timing their retirement right as Bush was going to lose. His remarks here were nearly in July, not January. Furthermore, it was til the campaign season was over, NOT when the next President took office. So he was still leaving room for Bush to appoint someone in November if it came to it. He didn't want the entire campaign be a referendum on a nominee specifically.

These false equivalencies are annoying. You will find nothing that shows Biden believes if a SCOTUS member died that they shouldn't be replaced. Sure, if it happened in Sept I could understand (and to an extent agree).

I can't be bothered reading the last 8 pages, did anything happen of note. Or is it just the usual blather.

Trump called a press conference tonight to drop out or something. Everyone hates Michael Moore.

We also discussed our age, sexual orientation and what we're drinking tonight. Good discussion.

I tuned out Michael Moore and his annoying brand of politics a LONG time ago. Guy used to be a positive force for change but dismissing hundreds of thousands of voters as irrelevant. Get out of here man, you ain't any better than the disenfranchising GOP

This thread sure moves fast for a whole lotta nothing.

Also, minorities favouring Clinton isn't a controversial statement.

And does anyone care about Michael Moore these days?

Adam? Meh. It's all about Ivy and tanks.

Adam posted an explicit gif with someone's penis throwing up

jk

giphy.gif

I mean, if that's your thing, I can totally make one for you .... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom