• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
bea95a20-e212-0132-c001-0a13eebe068d.gif

What a big mess. That's why you keep them lips tight through the big finish.

:p

I just saw a pic of where Trump is having his winner speech tonight and we might be in for the most exquisite classy celebration yet.

User 406

Banned
I polled my nuts and the left nut hates the right nut while the right nut hates the left nut. A bozak divided against itself cannot stand.

Slayven

Time to put my debate thread together, I hate that B Dub stole my comic thunder. But I can assure you it will be unique.

SmokeMaxX

Hillary Colorado Yes just spiked to 65 cents a share on PredictIt. I wonder if it's just a pump and dump. That's what it looks like...

CCS

Banned
That's my spot. I understand you don't want to share me. I am a beautiful butterfly, but you have to let me be free to be in the middle of circle jerks from time to time.

Adam, I think we both know that you are always at the centre of the Great PoliGAF Circlejerk :p

Please oh please Cruz, I want you in the middle!!! I've been saving up for a while!!!!

... I have no comment, I just wanted to show my appreciation for this post.

Crocodile

Well, Obama. It helped prove he could get white people to vote for him.

Generally I agree with you though, something like Nevada would probably be better.

That's fair. Iowa is still a weird state to pick though.

VP announcement?

Way too soon no?

North GA - in the reddest of red counties

I mean isn't that state Trump Town? Not surprising.

He's calling the press conference at 9:00 because its when Texas closes. It's the one state he's going to lose, and he can totally suck up the oxygen while the networks call it for Cruz.

iN4DigO.png

I wonder how many people will get the reference

So early exit polls have been a bit shit from memory.

But I am curious whether AA share of the vote is up significantly across the South as it was in SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom