• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

I'm expecting big things from Rubio tonight. "Con-ald" is a brutal insult that really strikes at the core of Trump's support. This will be the thing that finally ends Donald Trump's presidential bid.

Agreed. Truly devastating.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I predict tonight is the night the RNC shifts to Cruz and props him up the rest of the way.

CCS

Banned
I can't wait for when Rubio loses and we never have to hear from him again. Good riddance you horrible, unlikable, pathetic man.

I'm expecting big things from Rubio tonight. "Con-ald" is a brutal insult that really strikes at the core of Trump's support. This will be the thing that finally ends Donald Trump's presidential bid.

You'd think a rich campaign could hire some competent comedy writers to come up with this shit.

Crocodile

Con-Man is fine & good.

"Con-ald" is just try hard as fuck.

GOP voters may disagree though

Tarkus

Since you can A/B the sources, I hope y'all can see tonight that FNC is superior to CNN and MSNBC. The latter is horrid. Fucking Chuck Todd.

I predict tonight is the night the RNC shifts to Cruz and props him up the rest of the way.

Cruz's favorables have tanked to where more Republican voters dislike him than like him. It's going to be impossible for him to break 40% overall and completely impossible for him to break 30% in the blue and purple states that are winner take all. He's done.

Crocodile

OR THE OPPOSITE

I mean he was ahead in MN no? The other states were big deficits from what I remember though. Anyway, I get the sense they are saying anything though so when one of the things they say is inevitably ture they can just point at it and say "See we told you!"

I think McConnell's press conference today was the tip-off. If Rubio goes down they'll let the crazies have Trump and then cut the legs off him at the first sign of weakness. The leadership isn't going to go through this mess again in 2020.

Everything will be okay Adam. Come and I will hold you, and everything will turn out well for our Queen.

I put on my Yaaassss Queen shirt for strength.

Come on you beautiful people in Mass. Come through for the queen. Please. I'll : gag : I'll not say shit about Brady for like... : gag : two weeks. I promise.

Gruco

Banned
Tonight I learned that Ben Folds opposes the coronation of Queen Hillary and is in support of false prophet Bernie Sanders.

you used to be cool, ben folds

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yeah, Trump was leading Rubio by 13 in both Virginia and Oklahoma polls. He isn't coming close there.

Kusagari

OR THE OPPOSITE

tumblr_m1ksnec8K11rq14m7o1_500.jpg

The main one on the GOP side is probably Texas and whether Cruz can win it and with a reasonable margin. I think delegates are awarded WTA above 50%? Which isn't happening statewide, but this applies to CDs?

Correct.

50%+ gets a candidate all three delegates for the CD.

Otherwise two delegates for first place and one for second so long as first place is at 20%+ (Spoiler alert:
First place will get 20%+ in all CD's
).

@jbouie 2m2 minutes ago
Seriously though, Virginia is going to be extremely close and I'd give Rubio an even chance of winning t.

whaaaaa

@JoeNBC 11m11 minutes ago
TEAM MARCO privately predicting wins in Minnesota, Virginia and Oklahoma. TEAM CRUZ expecting a stronger than expected night. #SuperTuesday

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
71% of voters polled found Marco Rubio’s attacks on Donald Trump “highly effective” or “effective.” 80% of late-deciders opted for the Florida Senator in Arkansas, Texas, Vermont, Oklahoma, while upwards of 75% opted for him in the remaining GOP primary states. 2% of respondents support banning non-Citizen Muslims in our exit poll survey.

Exit polls from C_S News Network.

Plinko

Guys--Rubio was behind a TON in most of these polls. There were few undecideds. That isn't a huge number.

Rubio was down 13 in Virginia's polls. 38% of undecideds will be nowhere near what he needs to take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom