• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...o-team-raising-expectations-for-super-tuesday

XwIIwSU.gif
haha what a doofus.

Get fucked rubio.

Just tuned into Sooper Toozday and I'm shocked! Bernie Sanders in the lead in Oklahoma! It really is a white-people thing, isn't it? I'm not sure how well this bodes for Clinton in the general. The real prize is disenfranchised white people in the center. Can she really win those over Trump if she can't even convince white Sanders voters that she's not going to ship jobs overseas and to Mexicans?

HILLARY WINS TEXAS
4054.jpeg

Cruz wins Texas.

The only thing keeping Rubio in this race is the establishment hatred of Cruz and Trump. There is no logical argument for Rubio, and when he loses Florida he's going to look even worse.

zou

Damn, TYT at a new low. Absolutely unbearable.

"accountable?"' lol put money in my account hurr durr
"go against companies" yeah on the board of directors olol.

What a sad bunch.

I think with the exception of Texas, which while largely non-white has fewer black voters than the others, she's going to exceed her polling in the South.

Mass. looks roughly in line with the last bout of polling.

Colorado now reporting - should be interesting to see if he can take another state.

Armaros

So what's up with this Bill Clinton election violation thing? r/politics is going nuts about it.

R/Politics goes nuts when the Washinton Times, New York Post or Briebart posts an anti-Hilary article.

Every seen a suppoedly liberal group of people give 4K upvotes to the Washinton Times? I have and im sure they are loving the extra traffic.

Bowdz

Lol at all the people Diablosing about Rubio earlier. What a joke.

Edit:
OH SHIT RUBIO'S GONNA WIN ARKANSAS. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

royalan

Just tuned into Sooper Toozday and I'm shocked! Bernie Sanders in the lead in Oklahoma! It really is a white-people thing, isn't it? I'm not sure how well this bodes for Clinton in the general. The real prize is disenfranchised white people in the center. Can she really win those over Trump if she can't even convince white Sanders voters that she's not going to ship jobs overseas and to Mexicans?

Ann_Richards,_Governor_of_Texas.jpg

Doesn't really say much, because he's not really bowling her over in any of these states like she did him in the South.

I was half paying attention and thought Hillary was gonna say their goddamn given potential.

My ears went like "oh shit, is someone gonna swear?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom