• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio winning one state is good, IMO. Gives him the credibility he needs to force a brokered convention, which makes the GOP look like a massive bunch of tools, and might result in a Trump 3rd party run.

Trump's chances in Oklahoma are slipping through his tiny fingers.

CZuRuzkWkAAVagz.jpg

According to RNC rules, you have to win at least 8 states to be considered a nominee for President

Prebius after March 15th

47knMg5.gif

OK CALLED FOR CRUZ. SO GOOD by MSNBC. Amazing.

aTTckr

So who will the establishment rather support, Trump or Cruz? I guess they are dumb enough to not get their act together and won't rally behind Cruz, but continue to push Rubio.

pigeon

Banned
I honestly don't know what happens if it's just Cruz vs. Trump after tonight. The establishment could push out Rubio and choose Cruz as the savior. The problem is, Cruz is almost as bad as Trump in the general election, and a lot more personally hated by GOP politicians. Would Cruz also be a disaster downticket to the same degree as Trump? If not, would McConnell et al. be able to overcome their personal distaste and support him over Trump? I really have no idea!

Cruz wins Oklahoma is legit shocking. No one predicted that.

Bernie wins OK! They're good people by me. All the other states can diaf.

That was a joke.
But seriously Georgia you suck

Is this good? Wouldn't a clear Trump sweep be better?

I guess the delegates are close enough.
No, Trump sweep will mean candidates start dropping out. We want them to stay as long as possible. Cruz solidified his position by winning 2. Kasich and Rubio overperforming their 2nd place. THIS IS GOOD!!!!!!

But rubio fuckk off and get your shinebox!

PBY

Banned
You should chill. Tonight is working out basically as good as it possibly could be. Rubio isn't even viable in VT and TN.

I'm okay. Its just not the Trump party I was hoping for. Cruzmentum makes me happy though, Cruz v Rubio gonna get real again.

Teggy

Why has Cruz been improving against Hillary nationally? He's basically been exposed as an obnoxious cheater during the primary?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Why has Cruz been improving against Hillary nationally? He's basically been exposed as an obnoxious cheater during the primary?

It's cause GE polls are useless until the candidates are decided. Plus there is a ton of months left.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
QUEEN pulling away with MA. This was my redline for bernie. If he doesn't win MA, he should leave the race and give the queen his money.

Rubio might not win a single state, he could fall behind critical delegates thresholds, finish the night 3rd in delegates and behind Cruz in several southern states and behind Kasich in MA/VT.

Effect

Really wonder if the KKK stuff actually hurt Trump. Cruz winning OK is an upset. That wasn't suppose to happen. I wonder how big Cruz's win in Texas is.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Rubio might not win a single state, he could fall behind critical delegates thresholds, finish the night 3rd in delegates and behind Cruz in several southern states and behind Kasich in MA/VT.

Yeah, finishing behind Cruz is damn amusing. Especially after the 180 he pulled this week stooping to Trump's level of elementary school mocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom