• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even root for Wisconsin even when Gary Andersen, who worked one of the greatest miracles of modern coaching in getting USU out of the FBS cellar, went to coach there. Just too disgusting.

( I bought an Oregon St. polo the week after Andersen left to coach the Beavers, in comparison).

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Haha:

Cp6B-Y-UAAATYjZ.jpg:large

The NYT just don't give a FUCK no mo'.

Tarkus

When is Comrade Trump's speech?
2:00 вечера по восточному стандартному timw товарищ . не опаздывать или вы будете в конечном итоге не хватает

Teggy

I donated to Mayday PAC when Larry Lessig was running it, but now he is gone and they are pushing Canova and it's kind of gross.

2:00 вечера по восточному стандартному timw товарищ . не опаздывать или вы будете в конечном итоге не хватает

Спасибо товарищ! Мы будем есть мясо этих американских свиней!

Tarkus

Спасибо товарищ! Мы будем есть мясо этих американских свиней!

Адам будет пользоваться его поедания мяса . он свинья !

After all of the talk I've heard about it I'm watching Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.

If you think that being Aaron Sorkin's psychoanalyst and essentially listening to him do talk therapy to sort out his personal and professional life sounds like a good time, you will like the show.

I loved it despite its very obvious flaws and think it to be the last good thing that Sorkin wrote.

If you think that being Aaron Sorkin's psychoanalyst and essentially listening to him do talk therapy to sort out his personal and professional life sounds like a good time, you will like the show.

I loved it despite its very obvious flaws and think it to be the last good thing that Sorkin wrote.
The Social Network came out in 2011. Excuse.

In the *WHERE*? Make sure you wash it before and afterwards.

Вы на самом деле будет похоже, что со мной? Королева пожалуйста. Я вижу вас.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
200w.gif

Do you picture him after moments like this?

or this? :)

You know the difference between Schembechler and Jim is...
One of them actually won a national championship :)

I'm not really a huge UM fan, so doesn't bother me that much. I watch college football casually. I like to just root against the SEC.

Лучшая свинья!
Мы должны остановить российский материал, они найдут нас! И депортированы в ГУЛАГ!

Absolutely disgusting. Made a shiver run down my spine. Sad.

Hillary up to 88% on Upshot. Two weeks post convention. This ain't a baby bump no more. We takin' this to term fellas. HELLS YA!

Hey, the Badgers are going to beat the Buckeyes this season.
Or at least not lose 59-0 (Fuck you, Gary Andersen).

I couldn't even root for Wisconsin even when Gary Andersen, who worked one of the greatest miracles of modern coaching in getting USU out of the FBS cellar, went to coach there. Just too disgusting.

( I bought an Oregon St. polo the week after Andersen left to coach the Beavers, in comparison).

Andersen certainly did a great job at Utah St., and I was initially excited about having him coach the Badgers, but by the time he left Madison it was clear he was in completely over his head. He absolutely couldn't adjust his recruiting strategy at all, tried to impose an offense he didn't have the players to run (for a defensive coach, he sure loves to meddle on the other side of the ball), and the way he treated Joel Stave was absolutely terrible (and detrimental to the team on several levels). In his two years, the team suffered several embarrassing losses (a 59 point loss as a favorite, another as 20+ point favorites, another with a blown 17 point second half lead) while earning no big wins to offset the bad losses.

He never really seemed to fit in at Wisconsin either. His press conferences were painful and he didn't really understand the traditions. Madison is not exactly the Big Apple, but honestly I think it was too much of a big city for him and he just wasn't ready to helm a major program. Oregon St. is probably a better fit for him.

It pains me to say this, but if Wisconsin needed to hire a new head coach and the choices were Bielema and Andersen, I'd take Bert without any hesitation.

jevity

Haha Dude on Morning Joe just called Manaforts statement a "Clintonian denial" like it's a regular expression you can look at up in dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom