• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceun

Guys you know there are other things to do on Tuesday night other than watching CNN?

200.gif

As a black man, there is literally nothing the GOP can do to ever earn my vote. Nothing short of pressing the goddamn reset button.

The GOP bet their party on the Southern Strategy and the courting of the racists democrats the Democratic party largely left behind in the 1960s. The GOP has done nothing but double down since. Trump is the natural evolution to those policies. They can get FUCKED forever.

Even if Democrats have not been perfect in ensuring blacks and minorities don't get fucked as hard. They are at least on the right track for the most part and if not for massive obstruction, could be getting further. Also doesn't help that the GOP is frequently on the wrong side of many progressive movements in the US.

Measley

As a black man, there is literally nothing the GOP can do to ever earn my vote. Nothing short of pressing the goddamn reset button.

The GOP bet their party on the Southern Strategy and the courting of the racists democrats the Democratic party largely left behind in the 1960s. The GOP has done nothing but double down since. Trump is the natural evolution to those policies. They can get FUCKED forever.

Even if Democrats have not been perfect in ensuring blacks and minorities don't get fucked as hard. They are at least on the right track for the most part and if not for massive obstruction, could be getting further. Also doesn't help that the GOP is frequently on the wrong side of many progressive movements in the US.

It doesn't help that the conservative right/GOP have been in racist mode ever since Obama took office.

It's hilarious to believe that African Americans are going to support your party when your party's stated goal has been to delegitimize, obstruct and destroy the first African American president.

Slayven

yeah Democrats are far from perfect, but they are fixable.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I honestly wish Van didn't concede to the Trumpeters about how the Dems should have to answer to failing to help the AA community. The fact that the Dems are simply not hostile to black people should be enough to make sure that no comparisons should be made between the two parties.

Retro

So are they going to write Trump a speech every day until November? I'm curious how long he'll keep this up, lol.

If they're all as good as this, we should be so lucky. I thought the teleprompter speeches were supposed to be Trump putting down his shovel, but tonight it looks like he jumped into an excavator.

Owzers

I'm fighting, all of us across the nation are fighting, for peaceful regime change in our own country. The media-donor political complex that's bled this country dry has to be replaced with a new government of, by and for the people.

regime change, rigged, cheated.

Corey is such a petty slimeball. No wonder Trump is doing so piss poor horribly everywhere if he's still talking to this guy. I cant believe no one smacked his bubu trump employs mexicans talking point. He's not doing them a favor.

I remember not being in my 30's, not having a wife and child and Tuesday nights being a big night at the local bars. Now I watch posts of people to reacting to CNN waiting for my wife to sleep so I can hit up the local park and catch Pokemon.

I remember not being in my 30's, not having a wife and child and Tuesday nights being a big night at the local bars.
Yeah, I went on a date today, too. I didn't go, but I definitely could have gone to the local bar's Taco Tuesday where the dankest 99¢ carnitas tacos you ever had are being grilled.
Tuesday is an awesome time for date night. It's four days away from the last Friday!

Paskil

If a historian were to look back at this election, what would be the moment where they would say that the Trump campaign jumped the shark? Did that moment already occur, or are we waiting for the intelligence briefing tomorrow? Maybe waiting for the moment where Trump calls Hillary a bitch/cunt in the debates? Is there a moment that has already defined his loss for the general, or is that too difficult to define? Instead of a single moment, are we talking about a collage or montage of pure shit?

Crayons

Banned
If a historian were to look back at this election, what would be the moment where they would say that the Trump campaign jumped the shark? Did that moment already occur, or are we waiting for tomorrows intelligence briefings and the opportunity for Trump to call Hillary a bitch/cunt in the debates? Is there a moment that has already defined his loss for the general, or is that too difficult to define? Instead of a single moment, are we talking about a collage or montage of pure shit?

I think it's been a constant downward spiral but one of the most significant "gaffes" was his reaction to Khizr Khan

If a historian were to look back at this election, what would be the moment where they would say that the Trump campaign jumped the shark? Did that moment already occur, or are we waiting for the intelligence briefing tomorrow? Maybe waiting for the moment where Trump calls Hillary a bitch/cunt in the debates? Is there a moment that has already defined his loss for the general, or is that too difficult to define? Instead of a single moment, are we talking about a collage or montage of pure shit?
His campaign announcement included him saying that "some" Mexicans crossing the border were not rapists or criminals, i.e. the proportion is so small that it is only barely mentionable.

hawk2025

This goddamned speech pissed me off more than any Trump speech so far.

Fuck this guy, so much.

"Peaceful regime change"?

Fuck. This. Guy. Fuck this racist piece of shit.

Hmm, wonder if we could do "actually the end of their campaign" moments for each candidate.

Example:

Rubio: "You know what they say about guys with small hands?"
Trump: "She didn't say anything, maybe she wasn't allowed to say anything."

Bowdz

If a historian were to look back at this election, what would be the moment where they would say that the Trump campaign jumped the shark? Did that moment already occur, or are we waiting for tomorrows intelligence briefings and the opportunity for Trump to call Hillary a bitch/cunt in the debates? Is there a moment that has already defined his loss for the general, or is that too difficult to define? Instead of a single moment, are we talking about a collage or montage of pure shit?

I stand by my statement that Trump lost the election the day he announced. The "rapist/build the wall" speech singlehandedly alienated more Hispanics than any other statement Trump made and, if this were actually a close election, hispanic turnout would be the reason Trump lost NV, CO, and FL, losing him the election. Even if he had executed a perfect and competent GE campaign and took OH and IA and even PA, his low numbers with Hispanics would be his albatross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom