• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wish is granted, my son.

01cff4bb-ab2f-4132-a765-075447c79f8b.jpg
Armageddon tired of Dick Morris.

Thank you! I'll be here all week!

teiresias

Outside of the presidential race I have no idea who most of these people are that are outside my state. It would be helpful if people would put party affiliations next to the candidates.

I'd love to see what the generic state legislature numbers are in NC given how badly McRory (Republican , HB2 cheerleader) is getting his ass beaten by a Roy Cooper (Democratic state AG ) campaign that hasn't really done much of anything.

I like Ross (D-NC) but she's going to need a bigger upticket drag than +2 to win that Senate seat.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Clinton is doing a terrible job at fending off criticism and negativity that has been swung her way lately. I know most if not all of us here want her to win and can't fathom orange turd but I just can't help but be concerned at how complacent her campaign has been. Orange turd is getting away with his pivot which is built upon lies and nobody is calling him out loud enough. This is something that needs to be done immediately or even before he starts to pivot on other matters which he will since all he cares about is winning, nothing else.

I know Clinton's campaign probably runs polling every day which shows them ahead but the fact remains that these last 2 weeks have not been kind to her and the media has been much more positive of orange turd.

basically this
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...na-run-out-the-clock-on-this-email-thing.html

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I'm an anxious person and prone to diablosing from time to time. My new worry is what happens when the Gary Johnson people break for Trump in the voting booth.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I mean Monmouth has never polled NC before so I say no. She's now leading every NC poll except obvious shit civitas poll. So I say your question is worse than FFXV which from what I have read has the worst opening of all time.

The march towards Hillary winning with Obama 2012 states+NC seems inexorable. Even boring.

This election was more fun when Trump was literally shitting the bed every day.

I'm an anxious person and prone to diablosing from time to time. My new worry is what happens when the Gary Johnson people break for Trump in the voting booth.

Let's be real the only thing most Johnson supports will be breaking on election day is breaking open a bag of doritos to deal with their evening munchies. The only state I can see him getting > 5% is Utah because of how awful Trump's core positions resonate there.

Trump super PAC chair predicts he would 'lose badly today'

Donald Trump would "lose badly" to Hillary Clinton if the general election were today instead of November, said Ed Rollins, chairman of the pro-Trump Great America PAC, urging the Republican nominee to more directly challenge his opponent.

“If we’re sitting here three weeks from now after Labor Day and it’s in the same position, we’re gonna have a hard, uphill battle,” the super PAC leader told Laura Ingraham on her show Wednesday, according to audio posted by BuzzFeed News. “He’d lose badly today."

Trump "has a chance," Rollins said, praising campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as "a great talent" and campaign CEO Steve Bannon as "a very effective communicator."

"And I think he has a new shot here, but he's got to drive it, and he's got to talk about the kinds of things that matter to Americans," Rollins said. "And you've got to shift it back to her. So far, it’s been all about him, and, kind of, with his ego he kind of likes that. But at the end of the day, it’s got to be about her. He’s got to make her the unacceptable alternative to this country and that he's the real leader."

Looking at the 538, the largest gap between the two was 7.5 points a week or so after the convention. That's down to 6.1 points now. Giving up 1.5 points isn't nothing but in the context of a fading convention bounce its not bad at all.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

There was also a point someone on some podcast made. While if you're very selective, you can find a few national polls that maybe show a bit of movement, but none of the state polls show that. It shows that Hillary's campaigning where she needs to.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I mean Monmouth has never polled NC before so I say no. She's now leading every NC poll except obvious shit civitas poll. So I say your question is worse than FFXV which from what I have read has the worst opening of all time.

If my question is worse than FF XV, then I apologize, because that game is going to be garbage.

Roland Gunner said:
Looking at the 538, the largest gap between the two was 7.5 points a week or so after the convention. That's down to 6.1 points now. Giving up 1.5 points isn't nothing but in the context of a fading convention bounce its not bad at all.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ational-polls/

This is actually what I was referring to. There is a decrease in the gap between them. It isn't a ton, but it's happening.

If Clinton stops winning comfortably in head to head polls, worry away. But she's holding steady in them, so I don't think that's too much cause for concern.

Diablos

Um, pretty sure he still loses most if not all swing states? I wish Johnson and Stein would just fuck off, they have no chance of being elected and are a throwaway vote. 2 way match ups are even better for Hillary.

Also FFXV had a dead cat e3 convention bounce a la mitt bombney
A lot of the impressions have me optimistic even if the opening kinda sucks and whatnot.

People are saying FFXV is a mess. I don't know but people are saying

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Thanks guys... real life anxiety is spilling over into polling anxiety. Once I start worrying about one thing, I start worrying about everything.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It probably has the best gameplay of any Final Fantasy in history.

WRONG! FFXII has the best gameplay of any Final Fantasy in history! Now, Adam! Which Final Fantasy game had the worst protagonist? And let me just tell you before you start that your answer is wrong.

Wilsongt

WRONG! FFXII has the best gameplay of any Final Fantasy in history! Now, Adam! Which Final Fantasy game had the worst protagonist? And let me just tell you before you start that your answer is wrong.

Cloud is the worst protag by far.

FFXIV is the best Final Fantasy since 12.

Come at me, bros.

Maledict

My problem with World of Final Fantasy it's that its a game designed for kids. Final Fantasy games generally are quite low difficulty anyways, outside of the rare post-game bosses. I worry that it's basically going to play itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom