• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The ss agent again:
uZC5fF9.gif

--

I thought this was going to be his "economics speech"

-

Trump you have no proof of this

I have been distracted with the Olympic games, can someone catch me up on what Trump is saying when he says Clinton "short circuited" her brain?
I believe she flubbed a line at one of her conferences, and said her brain had "short circuited."

Everyone's done it a few times in their life, and Trump's trying to push it as a sign of Hillary being "unstable" (hence the new nickname).

All in all, it's pretty desperate.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I didn't think we would ever see a repeat of the 50s and 60s when the far left worshipped Stalin, but this video truly shocks me. What the *fuck* does this incredibly stupid woman think she is doing and saying? Has she no fucking grasp on reality at all? Human Rights and International Law in RUSSIA?

It all makes sense now. A couple of months ago she said she has been trying to contact Bernie for the past few years but he would never respond to her. Initially, I thought it was pretty rude of Bernie to flat out evade her instead of just telling her that he's not interested in whatever she's proposing.

It's clear to me now that Bernie has known about Stein's bullshit shenanigans for a long time and feels that even breathing the same air as her will probably ruin his career.

Actually, she said she short circuited an explanation. Not that she short circuited. Just that the explanation she gave needed clarification. It was about emails. Because of course it was.

Fedelias

He was an adviser to Trump and was a possible running mate. Having someone who was n adviser to you pictured with Putin may not be received well lol.

Ah thanks I wasn't aware of the Putin picture.

I think the most exciting thing for me about the future post-mortem of Trump's campaign is what we'll find out about his potential connections with Russia. There's just too much smoke for there not to be a fire at this point.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It all makes sense now. A couple of months ago she said she has been trying to contact Bernie for the past few years but he would never respond to her. Initially, I thought it was pretty rude of Bernie to flat out evade her instead of just telling her that he's not interested in whatever she's proposing.

It's clear to me now that Bernie has known about Stein's bullshit shenanigans for a long time and feels that even breathing the same air as her will probably ruin his career.

Pretty much. Had he gone to that meeting the press would have found it pretty damn fast and he would have been dead before he even got going.

Plus Stein is straight up insane.

Calling Hillary a robot is such a silly argument for Trump to make. The first law of robotics tells us robots can't hurt humans. BUT SHE HURT BEN GHAZI!

Where's your god now GOP!?

Actually, she said she short circuited an explanation. Not that she short circuited. Just that the explanation she gave needed clarification. It was about emails. Because of course it was.

I don't even think it needs an explanation. The whole thing is blown way out of proportion.

Thanks, Trump.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Calling Hillary a robot is such a silly argument for Trump to make. The first law of robotics tells us robots can't hurt humans. BUT SHE HURT BEN GHAZI!

Where's your god now GOP!?

Stop live tweeting it. You have an unhealthy obsession.

Pretty much. Had he gone to that meeting the press would have found it pretty damn fast and he would have been dead before he even got going.

Plus Stein is straight up insane.

It really does seem that way. The far left is almost as scary as the far right!

Nah, Hillary is Harvey Dent, Obama is Batman. Come on man, get on our level.
Where's that GOP debate OT? I thought we figured out who's who pretty well.

Jeb is Batman
Rubio is Robin
Trump is Joker obv
Cruz is Bane
Christie is Penguin

Couldn't stop laughing at Santorum = Killer Croc

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Where's that GOP debate OT? I thought we figured out who's who pretty well.

Jeb is Batman
Rubio is Robin
Trump is Joker obv
Cruz is Bane
Christie is Penguin

Couldn't stop laughing at Santorum = Killer Croc

Well for the general it's:

Jeb is pencil guy
Reince's dogs ARE HANGRY
Hillary is Jim Gordon
Obama is Batman

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It really does seem that way. The far left is almost as scary as the far right!

The question: is it the eventual state after attempting to differentiate themselves? Or is it just catering to a subset of existing crazy? Or something else

Well for the general it's:

Jeb is pencil guy
Reince's dogs ARE HANGRY
Hillary is Jim Gordon
Obama is Batman
I think it's more of a Justice League now.

Obama is Superman
Biden is Batman
Hillary is WW
Kaine is Aquaman
Sanders is Flash...I guess

Ben Carson still needs to be Harvey Two Face imo.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The question: is it the eventual state after attempting to differentiate themselves? Or is it just catering to a subset of existing crazy? Or something else

I think it has more to do with methods of accomplishing goals than anything else.

I think it's more of a Justice League now.

Obama is Superman
Biden is Batman
Hillary is WW
Kaine is Aquaman
Sanders is Flash...I guess

Ben Carson still needs to be Harvey Two Face imo.

Sanders is The Green Arrow. He does the same shit over and over and expects a different result. But so does Barry....so who knows.

Been saying that for a while. The horseshoe theory of political extremism does have some merit.

I agree that the horseshoe theory has some merit, but only some. Ideologically and philosophically, the two extremes couldn't be more divergent. However, what they ultimately end up doing will start to bear similarities, the further they are apart, despite their reasons for doing so being completely different.

I actually see strong potential for segregationist tendencies to arise from the far left due to their extremism. Not much different than the far right.

I do think it's the former, yes. It's an inevitable result of being on the fringe of a political continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom