• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserbeam

Banned
Frank the Great said:
Massachusetts is the birthplace of education?

Who knew?
apparently not many judging by the lack of enthusiastic claps though since the education system is so broken maybe Mass shouldnt have taken credit ;)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, apparently California just didn't have enough time to cast all of the votes due to the replacements not arriving in time.

reilo

Early Voting, Battleground States
AK: Oct 20-Nov 3
CO: Oct 20-Nov 3
FL: Oct 20-Nov 2
GA: Oct 27-Oct 31
IN: Oct 6-Nov 3
IA: Sept 26-Nov 3
MN: Oct 3-Nov 3
MT: Oct 6-Nov 3
NV: Oct 18, Oct 20-25, Oct 27-31
NM: Oct 18-Nov 1
NC: Oct 16-Nov 1
ND: Oct 20-Nov 3
OH: Sept 30-Oct 6
OR: Vote-by-mail begins Oct 20
WI: Oct 5-Nov 3

New Mexico to yield to Illinois, which will yield to NY.

TODD REDEEMED? Put the pitchforks down!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
grandjedi6 said:
Aww, did I miss Illinois?
They passed, it lasted a second.

Chuck mentioned they were gonna yield the floor to N.Y./Clinton to make it the lead story for the evening news, but the Illinois speaker just said "Pass".

reilo

grandjedi6 said:
Aww, did I miss Illinois?

No. New Mexico will yield to Illinois, which will yield to NY. NY will introduce Hillary which will cast votes for both states.

reilo

Fjolle said:
What? 8+25 = 34 now?

One delegate didn't cast votes or voted to someone else, which is put into a "non-vote" category.

grandjedi6 said:
I have no clue what that means, but awesome?

Basically, Hillary will cast the votes that put Obama over 2210. Party unity.

v1cious

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

One reason why HRC wore Burnt Orange last night. It was to signal to her millions of supporters that she has to do this endorsement of Obama to ensure she has a chance at 2012. SHe is being held hostage by the DNC. they all deserted her but she is so much smarter than them.

Her first words I am proud to Mother, Democrat, Senator, American. WHen she said AMerican I recalled Michelle Obama words “for the first tim ein my adult life, I am proud of my country.” HRC wanted us to remember those words and never forget who the real patriots are.

SHe kept saying “Keep Going”. Of all the anecdotes she could have told she told that one. We are not quitters and we will not quit on her now. She did her part and it’s up to us to make sure the Dim wit Obama never get in the White HOuse with his radical, far left thugs. When I heard her retold that story about Keep Going even if the Dogs are in the distance. I knew the DOgs were the Men of the DNC who were so quick to leave her side for the young, articulate fresh face. . lol

She sent me several clear messages in her coded smart way.

1. SHe did not admit Barack Obama could be CIC.

2. SHe used John Mccain favorite phrase and not Obama one. AT the very beginning she said “my Friends” NOT “Fired up ready to go.”

3. She used our favorite Nobama slogan to make it sound as if she meant McCain. Remember her saying Noway, No How, No Mccain?

4. She did everything to help Obama. Now it’s my turn to make sure she gets elected in 2012.

The music Hillary chose for one of her video picks said all I need to know about Obama. There was a very clear sublimimal message in her hendrix music.
If Barack Obama loses, he has only himself to blame. it is now in his hands and up to him to woe voters. Hillary has done what no other runner up has done in previous campaigns.

Also James Carville with PUMA shoes on today said it Clearly. I will vote with my feet!!!

Now I will make sure this incompetent never gets in the WHite House!!!!!!
this was a PUMA of course.

VALIS

Frank the Great said:
Go New Jersey! That's my state, unanimous bitches!

Me too. I'm glad Corzine has come around big for Obama, he was a strong, stubborn Hillary supporter during the primaries. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom