• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
laserbeam said:
Does anyone really view this as unity? I mean its all an elaborate pony show to try and present a face of unity.

Do I need to remind you that a certain percentage of the population believes Obama is a Muslim Terrorist?

People are gullible as fuck.

laserbeam

Banned
reilo said:
Do I need to remind you that a certain percentage of the population believes Obama is a Muslim Terrorist?

People are gullible as fuck.

Most of those people still think Hillary is the devil incarnate as well so dunno

rSpooky

holy shit I am watching all this to learn some about the US politics and elections.
And you cannot make this SHIT up :lol :lol

EDIT : This is my first presidential election since I have been in the USA !

reilo

:lol

LOVE TRAIN? Really? They are using a song from a Coors commercial?!

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Obama in Coor's pocket am confirmed.

Clinton cut off the roll call of states. Move for concent vote on Obama. Passed by epic margin.

So she just stepped up to the podium and told them to stop counting?

reilo

laserbeam said:
People mock it but American Politics is going the American Idol direction quickly

Yeah, god-forbid we gave as much of a shit about politics as we do about American Idol.

Phoenix

Donna you don't speak for all black people. I can tell you what all black people around the country are thinking...

"Obama - don't fuck it up!"

reilo

TheGrayGhost said:
I just got back from school. What did I miss? What is so dramatic? What did Hilary do?

She officially motioned to nominate Obama by acclamation.

reilo

Ah shit.

DNC Delegate: "It's Christmas today!"

McCain ad coming in 3,2,1...

laserbeam

Banned
The last thing this country needs is either party with total control of the congress and white house.

There is nothing wrong with having to compromise between parties to get stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom