• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

polyh3dron said:
A whole shitload of otherwise surefire Red states may care though.
Not enough to either vote for Obama or sit at home while a man who they think is a closet Islamic radical has a better shot. If it comes down to the wire, enough Republicans and right-leaning independents in key states (like Pennsylvania) will vote McCain.

What people think in big red states in the south won't matter. It'll shrink their lead, but it won't give Democrats a win.

It's going to come down to a big swing state like Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Michigan. If Ridge is on the ticket, no one will care of McCain wins, say, Georgia by less than what Bush did as long as he still won it, and carried PA as well, assuming Ridge would be on the ticket.

Tamanon

Banned
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/08/report_bill_will_forcefully_at.php

Former President Clinton, setting aside his own criticism and ambivalence, planned a full-throated endorsement Wednesday of Barack Obama as a leader ready to confront any challenge....

Clinton aides said that in his prime-time speech the former president would argue forcefully that Obama is prepared for the domestic, foreign and national security challenges that will arise in the coming years.

Diablos: Pro-life evangelicals aren't all crazy islamophiles, they're actually a different tentpole.

Tamanon

Banned
Clinton speaks in just a minute or two, Biden in about an hour or so.

It's going to go Clinton, Kerry, Richardson, someone else, Biden.

Krowley

My guess is somebody unconventional and somewhat unexpected.

Either a pro choice candidate, or a woman, or both. I think McCain will want to make a splash with his VP pick.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Door2Dawn said:
Willam jefferson clinton?

Where does the name Bill come from?

Bill is quite a common nickname for a person named William?

the cable news channels (well except c-span) are so blatantly looking for a story. They keep panning the camera to Michelle and Hillary/Chelsea trying to catch something :lol

edit: well c-span has joined in, lol

VALIS

Michelle needs to learn how to be more camera/media savvy. Those sour looks on her some time don't come off well, even if there's nothing to it.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
PLEASE STOP!

:lol :lol :lol

Tamanon said:
I met him when I was 19 years old when he visited my base:p

Pfft... I got a photo with him and he signed the photo later in the OVAL OFFICE BITCH!.. and my dad also received Christmas cards from Hillary and Bill while he was in office!

SUCK ON THAT!

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
OH SHIT!

"That makes two of us!"

Fucking owned.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Karma Kramer said:
Pfft... I got a photo with him and he signed the photo later in the OVAL OFFICE BITCH!.. and my dad also received Christmas cards from Hillary and Bill while he was in office!

SUCK ON THAT!
Bill Clinton's my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom