• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
hoo boy, Katrina kick to the balls. Democrats need to do this shit all the time. That's some attack dog politics that isn't dirty, it's right.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Yes we can, but first we have to elect him!"

That's not pre-written folks!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Zeliard said:
Whoever wrote this speech deserves props. It's well-written, with a great mix of praise of Obama, the Democratic nominee, and discussion of policy. He always connects the policy talk back to Obama, as well.

And Bill's terrific delivery tonight certainly can't go unmentioned.

Bill himself wrote this.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Comparing Clinton's presidency to Bush's is so fucking unfair :lol

Ivy league vs. Bush league level presidents

Amir0x

Banned
You can tell that this is the scathing indictment of Bush's politics he has wanted to deliver for so long, despite its contextual relationship to Barack Obama.

pxleyes

Banned
Amir0x said:
You can tell that this is the scathing indictment of Bush's politics he has wanted to deliver for so long, despite its contextual relationship to Barack Obama.
Oh ya, this man has been waiting for this for 8 years.

TDG

Banned
Amir0x said:
Yes, this is really beautiful. This is like he's saying everything he has been wanting to say.

Amir0x

Banned
Wow, comparing Obama to himself and using that to crush the criticisms about being 'too young and inexperienced.'

That is about as roaring an endorsement as any egotistical politician can hand down. Beautiful.

Keylime

Dax01 said:
But what do we really know about Bill Clinton?
McCain has 5 years as a POW!

All Bill Clinton has is a speech in 2008 at the Democratic National Convention.

Amir0x said:
Wow, comparing Obama to himself and using that to crush the criticisms about being 'too young and inexperienced.'

That is about as roaring an endorsement as any egotistical politician can hand down. Beautiful.

but his ears give away the fact that his heart and mind don't believe what he's say!!!!

Odrion

Banned
I kinda dislike how he complimented John McCain, if I see that quote in a fucking ad of his I'll blow a vain.

I think it's redundant because this speech will probably be well known.

Zeliard

How is Joe Biden supposed to follow this up? Let's see if his attempt will be with some heavy McCain bashing.

Terrific speech by Bill Clinton.

Amir0x

Banned
Fucking brilliant.

I'm sorry, but THIS was the speech Obama needed. That Hillary speech was... um... well it shows the difference in approach

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Brilliant. Brilliant.

Proved the naysayers wrong in one big swoop, and made Obama to look like, of all people, the next Bill Clinton. Amazing.

Keylime

Bill Clinton said:
Epic Speech

*blows my load of change and hope into my own face*

:lol :lol :lol
Rove spinning right off the bat.

Much thanks to President Clinton for turning things around. I have a good feeling about the next four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom