• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
The way she introduces everything is so matter-of-fact, like she's running for a position on student council or some shit. It's not particularly convincing for a position so serious

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
speculawyer said:
Terrorism is such a big concern in Alaska. :lol

When Russia invades. And they will. You know where they will hit first.

Flakster99

Considering McCain's health issues, and heaven forbid, but is Sarah Palin ready to become president? My goodness, whatever/wherever your interests lies, I cannot be alone in thinking, just how shocked such an inexperienced candidate can be chosen for VP.

What is the spin in favor of this choice, in regards to what is best the country?

Matix said:
610x.jpg

Fuck, she is already swerving over the horny male votes (notices dude staring her down in the background) :lol :lol

I was starting to sway, but now my position is firm.

B.K. said:
I REALLY wish that the Clintons and all their supporters would drop dead. We'd be much better off without them.

Clinton Supporter is just code for Racist Democrat. They're just using Hillary as a legit reason to not vote for Obama.

Well McCain wanted all the crazy Hillary supporters, now he's got 'em. Good riddance!

So...since he called Obama inexperienced, why did he pick a VP with only state government experience?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Amir0x said:
The way she introduces everything is so matter-of-fact, like she's running for a position on student council or some shit. It's not particularly convincing for a position so serious

Yeah.

I'll be damned if I don't like her though.

schuelma

Very clear campaign shift from McCain. I think its fits his history better, to be frank.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
My mom is now telling me there is someone in her office who is saying Obama owns no stocks and wants to repeal the capital gains tax. And that he does not have faith in capitalism?

Is it true that he wants to repeal the CG tax? And owns no stocks?

Y2Kev said:
My mom is now telling me there is someone in her office who is saying Obama owns no stocks and wants to repeal the capital gains tax. And that he does not have faith in capitalism?

Repeal it for small business owners

Azrael

The irony that enough pro-choice women might be duped into supporting the ticket that will finally overturn Roe v. Wade is pretty remarkable, isn't it? I don't think John Paul Stevens will last another four years, and I think Congress will capitulate again just like with Alito.

This country is good and fucked for good once the fifth Rehnquist clone gets on the Supreme Court. I'm ambivalent about legalized abortion but the thought of all the other shit they're going to do is terrifying.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
She needs a speech coach. Her transitions are horrible. Not that anyone cares...

Y2Kev said:

How can he be eliteist if he owns no stocks? Does not compute.

schuelma

I don't see her being the attack dog, that's for sure. Of course, McCain doesn't need one since he fills the role himself.

So McCain's plan to win the election is to try and get the "18 million" Hillary supporters. Pretty big risk to take. Most of my conservative friends openly admit they don't think a women should be president, and having one a heartbeat away from it would be pretty unsettling for them.

Door2Dawn

Banned
Hellsing321 said:
So McCain's plan to win the election is to try and get the "18 million" Hillary supporters. Pretty big risk to take. Most of my conservative friends openly admit they don't think a women should be president, and having one a heartbeat away from it would be pretty unsettling for them.
You're friends are pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom