• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aswedc said:
Between this and the convention there should be a good financial bump too. I've held off because the campaign must have sent me a dozen emails proclaiming opting out of public financing as some heroic decision instead of the hypocrisy it is, and I didn't want to reward them for treating me like an idiot. That's the best fund raising appeal they could come up with? There just hasn't been much exciting out of the campaign in a long time, until now.

I can't blame them, considering the whole sale abuse McCain would have perpetrated. I would not have been happy if they had willingly handicapped themselves while McCain goes amok.

AniHawk

Clevinger said:
I like this one:

2774845243_d8f4be95d6.jpg
Yes, that one's nice.

Tim-E

I'm at my dad's for the weekend where I get no service so no text for me. :(

Oh well. This is still an awesome moment. Can't wait for tomorrow afternoon :D

FightyF

Banned
Schrade said:
Heh you people reach Nintendo Fan qualities of scaryness.

Dude I've went toe to toe with the most diehard Nintendo fans and been through Hell and back with the most effeminate of them and I can tell you that this is nothing like that.

Karma Kramer said:
I still haven't gotten shit!

:(

If you really want one I can send one to you. I'll also add a bonus pic to make your night even better. ;) Of course said pic would be of Obama's children.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Crisis said:
Text message get. My pregnant fiance' who was sleeping is less than impressed at the moment. :lol

No disrespect to your fiance' but she shouldn't have signed up if she didn't want the text message at anytime.

sangreal

Shit, I just went to go wake my mom up to tell her the news (mind you its 3:45am, but I'm drunk) and she told me she already got the text :lol At least she is as excited as me

Her (republican) boss told her Biden would be the worst choice. Fuck him. <3 Biden

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Prost said:
It was a bullshit ban, and you know it. What kind of a sham are you guys trying to run here?

Many have been banned for much, much less. His/her posts were utter and complete trolls, not 'expressing an opinion'.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
laserbeam said:
Kinda makes me wish for a Biden/Obama ticket. Biden is gonna have to play dumb so he doesnt overshadow Obama with his experiance etc or people will start wondering why Biden isn't the headliner of the ticket

I don't think he is as charismatic as Obama.

quaere

Slurpy said:
Many have been banned for much, much less. His/her posts were utter and complete trolls, not 'expressing an opinion'.
Is it a troll if he completely believes it? Cause I think it's been more than demonstrated thousands (millions?) of Hillary supporters actually think that way.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
aswedc said:
Is it a troll if he completely believes it? Cause I think it's been more than demonstrated thousands (millions?) of Hillary supporters actually think that way.

He was using figures and talking points touted by Hillaryis44...

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
aswedc said:

That delusional, $50,000 fund-raising farce of a group known as PUMA doesn't count. It was known that she wasn't going to be chosen a long time ago. They threw the gauntlet eons ago that they knew the Clintons wouldn't cross. Up the records on the Clinton library. They made that demand knowing damn well the Clintons wouldn't comply.

quaere

Agent Icebeezy said:
I don't think he is as charismatic as Obama.
Biden would look stupid delivering the high minded speeches Obama thrives on. And Obama would be completely out of character with Biden's "noun verb 9/11" attack. They complement each other well.

sangreal

Thank you primary map dude! (John King?) Bush is the fucking President of the United States of America, don't count him out regardless of his approval ratings.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Alright, I'm off to bed.

It's been real GAF. REAL real.

See you at 3PM EST tomorrow.

mckmas8808

laserbeam said:
Kinda makes me wish for a Biden/Obama ticket. Biden is gonna have to play dumb so he doesnt overshadow Obama with his experiance etc or people will start wondering why Biden isn't the headliner of the ticket

This is straight up bull fucking shit. Obama is bright as shit on issues. Hell he is easily smarter on issues than McCain.

mckmas8808 said:
This is straight up bull fucking shit. Obama is bright as shit on issues. Hell he is easily smarter on issues than McCain.

Its just his opinion man... I actually agree with him in that I would vote for Biden before I would vote for Obama.

He was my democratic primary nominee.

sangreal

mckmas8808 said:

The only reason to be Biden/Obama is that Biden will be older than McCain if he runs in 2016 :/

That said, Obama/Biden 08!! :D

mckmas8808

Karma Kramer said:
Its just his opinion man... I actually agree with him in that I would vote for Biden before I would vote for Obama.

He was my democratic primary nominee.

That's cool wanting Biden, but I was talking about Biden having to play dumb to not overshadow Obama.

As if Obama is some young, cool, and stupid guy that just so happen to fall in the DEM nomination top spot. When all seen Obama vs. Biden in the debates. We know what they sound like on the issues.

Obama is no slouch. Don't let the nice speeches cloud your mind.

sangreal

mckmas8808 said:
That's cool wanting Biden, but I was talking about Biden having to play dumb to not overshadow Obama.

As if Obama is some young, cool, and stupid guy that just so happen to fall in the DEM nomination top spot. When all seen Obama vs. Biden in the debates. We know what they sound like on the issues.

Obama is no slouch. Don't let the nice speeches cloud your mind.

The irony is that Obama detractors give way more credence to his speeches than we do :lol

mckmas8808

sangreal said:
The irony is that Obama detractors give way more credence to his speeches than we do :lol

Exactly. :lol

They're like Obama is all good with speeches but.....

I mean how much do they listen to Obama's speeches?

mckmas8808 said:
Exactly. :lol

They're like Obama is all good with speeches but.....

I mean how much do they listen to Obama's speeches?
Since everything he says is put in the frame of being "a speech" that means that it automatically has absolutely no substance and is therefore complete trickery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom