• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I saw Dave Franco in a pic but he's wearing a boxer, he's with a naked lady tho.

The list included Avril too, hopefully they do not leak.

EDIT: that was allison brie? The pic was to blurry tbh.

7xAaDMX.png

not even a week at number 1
ahh.gif

1989 spending two whole weeks in the top 10
ahh.gif

Bladenic

The drink you spilt all over me
"Lover's Spit" left on repeat
My mum and dad let me stay home
It drives you crazy getting old

This dream isn't feeling sweet
We're reeling through the midnight streets
And I've never felt more alone
It feels so scary getting old

We can talk it so good
We can make it so divine
We can talk it good, how you wish it would be all the time

Goddamn, Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor, you keep dancing girl

The grown men making fun of her dancing will never cease to amuse me

I don't care much for Lorde, but Ribs always makes me emotional. I love it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I like it. Not as much as Tough Love. But I like that it's more upbeat, funky and disco than her older stuff.

what on earth :ahh:

anyway, jesus ware slayed as per usual, it was guaranteed to be a success when she teamed up with devonte hynes, who was behind the masterpieces known as Everything Is Embarrassing and Losing You.

She's four for four right now, Tough Love, Want Your Feeling, Say You Love Me and Share It All (with God) all absolutely decimate your faves (unless your fave is Charlisus or Katy B)

buy want your feeling on iTunes now and contribute to Jesus's new toaster or whatever she needs for her marital home

I had a dream last night where a new edition of Beyonce was on iTunes with Blow feat. Rihanna, Flawless feat. Nicki Minaj, Haunted feat. Janelle Monae and Pretty Hurts feat. Donna Summer. I was fairly sad when I woke up.

Jessie Ware will be releasing a new buzz track every week in September, leading up until the albums release on iTunes.
PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

Nemesis_

Stefan™;127974464 said:
Is this real???

BwL-xySCQAAjJeQ.jpg

ih73Aupv9cGIA.gif

Have you seen the originals? They're definitely not flattering, but these have been editing to be even less flattering. Her chin is serving deflated balloon in those edits hfwiydubsjn

Interesting that this GIF came from Stefan though

ih73Aupv9cGIA.gif

:ahhh:

Stefan™;127974464 said:
Is this real???

BwL-xySCQAAjJeQ.jpg

ih73Aupv9cGIA.gif
The top left has been edited to make it look worse, but that photoshoot is a mess in general. She wasn't wearing makeup and her wig line is awful, pretty much because they planned to do a ton of retouching afterwards.

It also came across as really hypocritical as she slammed Photoshopping when receiving a woman of the year award from Glamour, who had barely Photoshopped her in comparison to the Versace campaign (which came out after).

Do people who are famous magically grow a third tit or something else I'm missing?

Idk. Twitter is making it seem like her nudes are something sent from God. It's just her nude. I think her half naked body in X-men already shown what she had.

Kate Upton on the other hand, that one was particularly different. I've never seen a body shape like that. Plus she had like a naked guy in the picture with his ass out. That was interesting lol.

I just need to clear my mind now
It's been racin' since the summertime
Now I'm holdin' down the summer now
And all I want is what I can't buy now
Cause I ain't got the money on me right now
And I told you to wait
Yeah I told you to wait
So I'mma need a little more time now
Cause I ain't got the money on me right now
And I thought you could wait
Yeah, I thought you could wait
These bitches surroundin' me
All want something out me
Then they talk about me
Would be lost without me
We could've been somebody
Thought you'd be different 'bout it
Now I know you not it
So let's get on with it

We could've been somebody
'stead you had to tell somebody
Let's take it back to the first party
When you tried your first molly
And came out of your body
And came out of your body
Running naked down the lobby
And you was screamin' that you love me
Before the limelight tore ya
Before the limelight stole ya
Remember we were so young
When I would hold you
Before the blood on the leaves
I know there ain't wrong with me
Something strange is happenin'

iQ7TA97Fxhh5s.gif
ibk9TqV8MuQXje.gif
iQ7TA97Fxhh5s.gif

is the sheep joke the same between australia and new zealand as it is between england and wales?

that's the only sheep-related humour I know of

Lily Allen's song Knock 'Em Out is so perf

Can't knock 'em out, can't walk away,
Try desperately to think of the politest way to say,
Just get out my face, just leave me alone,
And no you can't have my number,
"Why?"
Because I've lost my phone.

Go away now, let me go,
Are you stupid? Or just a little slow?
Go away now I've made myself clear,
Nah it's not gonna happen,
Not in a million years

I think it was the first time I realised that songwriting didn't have to be classy, posh and high-minded; it could also be low-brow, dirty and funny. As long as it was smart.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kate Bush: first woman with eight albums in the top 40 chart at the same time

bush_3022626b.jpg

Kate Bush capped her triumphant return to live performances after 35 years by becoming the first woman to have eight albums chart in the top 40 at the same time on Sunday.

After attracting widespread critical acclaim for her sold out 22-date Before The Dawn shows at London's Hammersmith Appollo, the 56-year-old singer saw two of her records hit the top ten of the Official Albums Chart, with six more in the top 40.

Her 1986 compilation 'The Whole Story' - a chart-topper at the time of release - came in at number six, followed by 1985's 'Hounds of Love at nine. Her most recent album, 2011's '50 Words for Snow' reached number 20, her 1978 debut 'The Kick Inside' was the 24th highest seller this week and 'The Sensual World' was two places behind.

As a little extra
She became the first female artist in history to score a UK number one single on the Official Singles Chart with a self-penned song. Wuthering Heights went on to top the chart for four weeks, becoming the first of Bush's 26 top 40 hits.

A queen and a trailblazer
Only twenty two days left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom