• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Darling, I have something to tell you

You may want to sit down

iTFibpI1Y51rz.gif

A snippet of an old adele song called 'You'll Never See Me Again' leaked but I can't link it because a download link is attached.

Just google ha.

It kinda sucks, I can see why it was left off of 21

cory64

By the way this is super old tea but one of Annie's supposed EPs following A&R was A&X with Xenomania. It rihmains to be seen if it will ever come to see the light of gay.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sam Smith's new song has just gone top ten in the Uk after having three consecutive #1s
If y'all are expecting him to fizzle out after Stay with Me you might be disappointed

edit; holy fuck annie and xenomania would absolutely slay

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Most of her Xenomania songs on Don't Stop would have sounded better as GA tbh, except for maybe When The Night

imagine this as a Gods single with a candy themed MV

Oh I see what you mean, Gods Aloud would indeed elevate it
Girls Aloud and Xenomania are divine, a OTP if there ever was one

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i was going to search for that picture of the holy spearit to prove it wrong but then i remembered that a cynosure post is probably just made up

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
cynosure didn't lie. britney is more famous for being a joke than being talented. the deluded souls need to accept facts.

the fact that not even 'talent' could raise xtincta's fame anywhere close to godney's though
ahh.gif

the fact that the gp is more interested in seeing britney hit a car with an umbrella than they are by any of xtincta's tuneless honkings
ahh.gif

the fact that all xtincta stans have left is potshots at a person with mental health issues because their fave has done nothing of note since losing a publicity war with this 'talentless' person over a decade ago
ahh.gif

there are some facts for deluded souls to accept
ahh.gif

Matt_

Drag. It.
Britney always has and will always be above Christina and one day people will have to make peace with it

Yado

I'm not sure why the fans on either side are still taking shots at each other. They're both useless relics at this point.

iJCAXTSF9f4G2.gif

Cynosure

Drag. It.
Britney always has and will always be above Christina and one day people will have to make peace with it

Stripped > ITZ

Back To Basics > Blackout
MyfBeS2.jpg

The Voice > X Factor

and Say Something proves X is still in the game, while Broken Spearit has zero pity cards left to use and will become compost in vegas.
no feels sorry for her anymore.
nobody is interested in her anymore.
her career is as dead as she is inside

iRngdtQCk5dSO.gif

Partition

Banned
Blackout convinced teenage me that I'd probably been giving pop short shrift

I think Circus is better overall, Blackout suffers from a lot of SHIT, most notably Get Naked, Toy Soldier, Ooh Ooh Baby, Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad.

Gimme More and Break The Ice are good I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom