• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I gotta feeling tho.

jbeKxQb5HIjFgD_e.jpg

ok.
WAVga7Z.jpg

iD6YP3cwBm7Vc.gif

Yado

Someday, somehow
Somewhere down the line
If you save your heart for mine
We'll meet again

Some last, some die
Some love wait till its time
If you save your heart for mine
We'll meet again

ijzaZfjMQJQO0.gif

This album gets better every time I listen to it.

botty

Banned
Mariah's gonna give Arianna a problem to sing about tbh.

ariana-grande-mariah-carey-debate-amanda.gif

but let me secretly stan for it so it knocks Happy off the top spot assuring Mariah keeps ha most weeks @ #1 record.
8f70c6ea.gif

Honestly there is room for both Ariana and Mariah. Well... that is if Mariah ever decides to release her album. No need to put them against each other :p

iD6YP3cwBm7Vc.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Honestly there is room for both Ariana and Mariah. Well... that is if Mariah ever decides to release her album. No need to put them against each other :p

iD6YP3cwBm7Vc.gif

Oh I like Ariana, I'll probably be buying it after I listen to the official release version at some point tonight. The last song I bought on Itunes was a month ago and I desperately need some new music anyway for my Ipod.

Styles

Will Mariana beat Lord's record for fastest rise to number 1 on iTunes? It took Lord 51 minutes to top iTunes, but She had no pre-orders to bolster Her position on iTunes.

I don't really care either way. I need Happy to DIE, it's been number 1 on iTunes for almost 3 months. DISGUSTING to say the least.

iqpyQZeim4SwX.gif

The wrong Azealia is blowing up
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

And who's fault is that?
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The wrong Azealia is blowing up
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

You mean the right one? The one who aint picking up fights with everything and the non existent objects and while she might have issues with the label she doesn't act like a cavewoman on twitter like certain Azealia?

Azalea won fair and square. Giving BJs for Louboutins.

Stefan™;109758604 said:
Will Mariana beat Lord's record for fastest rise to number 1 on iTunes? It took Lord 51 minutes to top iTunes, but She had no pre-orders to bolster Her position on iTunes.

nnnnnnnnnnn

this cant happen

Touchdown

Banned
You mean the right one? The one who aint picking up fights with everything and the non existent objects and while she might have issues with the label she doesn't act like a cavewoman on twitter like certain Azealia?

Azalea won fair and square. Giving BJs for Louboutins.

Not the cavewoman...

NFBRRiI_zpsece35340.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom