• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Steven Klein and Nicola Formichetti are already working with Brooke. The only thing that's missing, though, is one key ingredient...

tumblr_ltu0afWCZ81qb0bobo1_500.gif

Do it, Harlee.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I complain about my faves becoming Gaga and then you try to get me listen to that singer again who made a career off of ripping off Gaga

hmmmTT

Yet her last album shits on the last 2 Gaga Eras.

And her first album only had 1 song which was Gagaesque which was her first Single "Mirrors". Educate yourself before you talk.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Wait, there are people who actually liked the Opulence video?

uIrtHZZ.gif

Mess.

The Hardcore Gaga fans tend to like things that are weird, they think different = good
just like most of them like Venus and Swine

iXIEXSA27NMpU.gif

I havent watched this Opulence vid so idk if my comment applies

Partition

Banned
The Hardcore Gaga fans tend to like things that are weird, they think different = good
just like most of them like Venus and Swine

iXIEXSA27NMpU.gif

I havent watched this Opulence vid so idk if my comment applies

You should watch it, honestly if someone told me it was directed by Haus of Gaga I wouldn't doubt it for a second

Vazduh

The song is a solid one, but I think she should have released something uptempo.

As for the video, it is shot quite well (it's definitely her most beautiful video so far, some of the shots are stunning), though I had only one quibble with it: in almost every shot the damn camera was tilted while panning to left or right. I get it that the director probably wanted a dreamlike quality to the video, but after the 100th time I was like, "okay, enough".

Still, slé a bit, Alexandra.

iby5ev0pb6nkCy.gif

Beautiful.

DinHzkd.gif

Vazra

Yes that song slays, I was referring to the video though. The song def. helps though.

I didn't expected her to deliver something like that. I hope she still does a few danceable bops.

The song is a solid one, but I think she should have released something uptempo.

As for the video, it is shot quite well (it's definitely her most beautiful video so far, some of the shots are stunning), though I had only one quibble with it: in almost every shot the damn camera was tilted while panning to left or right. I get it that the director probably wanted a dreamlike quality to the video, but after the 100th time I was like, "okay, enough".

Still, slé a bit, Alexandra.

iby5ev0pb6nkCy.gif

I think the song works great considering after what happened to her. She is showing us a vulnerable side she didnt gave us before and it gives her a way to connect more to the audience.

Vazduh

I think the song works great considering after what happened to her. She is showing us a vulnerable side she didnt gave us before and it gives her a way to connect more to the audience.

That I can agree with.

Btw, it's too bad that douchebag who beat her is the same guy who wrote and produced Mr. Saxobeat, Get Back (ASAP) and Lemonade, hopefully her new team can deliver some bops. Production-wise the new song is strong, so I guess that's a good sign of things to come.

I've no idea where she's getting the money and budget for all these videos, but slay a bit.

I know, right? They're extremely impressive.

Vazra

That I can agree with.

Btw, it's too bad that douchebag who beat her is the same guy who wrote and produced Mr. Saxobeat, Get Back (ASAP) and Lemonade, hopefully her new team can deliver some bops. Production-wise the new song is strong, so I guess that's a good sign of things to come.

I think her album might be a bit more serious but she will throw in a few dance songs in to please the fans. Afterall she is known for the dance songs and having the album without them would probably hurt her sales. She could also pull a V V Brown and do an album that is the complete opposite to her previous album and as long as its as good quality as the one V V pulled out Im cool tbh.

Bladenic

That I can agree with.

I know, right? They're extremely impressive.

It's such a shame, since the aforementioned are huge bops (in particular I live for Lemonade's production) but this is a promising showing indeed.

Vazra

Wait...

Alexandra is working with J. Balvin for her summer single Fanta Song (Same dude from Cola)
OMG this will be messy.

Vazduh

My body can't handle all this stanning for the Romanian queens of disposable pop <3

SQLjsPE.gif

Wait, FANTA song?! Alex, sis...

Nito, if she pulled a V V Brown, I'd have to stan for Stan.

Vazra

My body can't handle all this stanning for the Romanian queens of disposable pop <3

SQLjsPE.gif

WIKIPEDIA RUMOR.
Alexandra Stan is rumored to collaborate with J Balvin. Their new single is called "Fanta Song" and is going to be released in early summer to promote Fanta on the World's Football Championship in Brazil. J Balvin has already collaborated with Inna on their new single "Cola Song".

Vazduh

WIKIPEDIA RUMOR.
Alexandra Stan is rumored to collaborate with J Balvin. Their new single is called "Fanta Song" and is going to be released in early summer to promote Fanta on the World's Football Championship in Brazil. J Balvin has already collaborated with Inna on their new single "Cola Song".

Hope so, but they were photographed together at some event recently.

1926862_621688741258212_8903398046504171295_n.jpg

Bladenic

SQLjsPE.gif

I've always been the resident Inna/Alexandra Stan stan since I gotta rep the home girls.

But WTF at there possibly being a Fanta Song. Inna won after all, if Alexandra is copying her lmao

Vazra

I've always been the resident Inna/Alexandra Stan stan since I gotta rep the home girls.

But WTF at there possibly being a Fanta Song. Inna won after all, if Alexandra is copying her lmao

If Alexandra rips off Lemonade she wins.

Alejandro being the worst TFM video and the messy FAME film don't help your claim

Nick Knight >>>>>>

I'll give you Alejandro (least favorite post-TF video) but the Fame commercial shits.

Give me more Inez and Vinoodh or just have Gaga direct her own shit. She's solid now but with more practice she'll be great (case in point: most of GUY).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Although I've tried my utmost to just stan, I'm actually really disappointed with Florrie's Sirens EP.
The drop in the writing is aunavodiable. She used to craft perfect hooks and these wonderful pop bops but she's taken her sound in a completely different direction that, although is still useable, is worse in every way for me. The little white lies remix is actually my favourite track off the EP.

I appreciate that artists want to try something new and deviate their sound, but I hope she goes back to her previous sound because that is what she slayed at.

10255718_688311877901726_6844067926775031972_n.jpg

Stan.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh damn they've produced everything she's done?

cory64

Problem: 1.0000
Happy: .2933
All of me: .2430
Fancy: .2069

roughly speaking, that means almost 100k just from the first 24 hours

Matt_

Problem: 1.0000
Happy: .2933
All of me: .2430
Fancy: .2069

roughly speaking, that means almost 100k just from the first 24 hours

Getting the sales that West Coast deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom