• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Where is Gaga?
tumblr_lq8oqzDtiD1qbwrvl.gif

WW sales: @ladygaga, ARTPOP 1,790,000.
In the cultural sense, she speaks in floptual tense

WW sales: @MileyCyrus, Bangerz 1,770,000.
WW sales: Frozen Soundtrack 196,000 (3,500,000 total).

But wait at Frozen's relative localness considering its dominance

i

i just

BORN THIS WAY IS EVERYTHING AND I HOPE SHE MAKES AN ALBUM AS GOOD AS IT AGAIN

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i finally got around to watching frozen

it's 'cars'-quality

Tangled remains unbothered

Frozen hides the poor characterizations and plot behind songs every 2 minutes. The thing that moves the plot is the stupidest thing you can imagine and once the "Let It Go" act the rest of the movie is nothing special. Do You Wanna Build a Snowman >>>> Let It Go

cory64

ARTPOP just doesn't have the compositional genius of her previous efforts. There are still bops but honestly ARTPOP is a better name for the music on BTW.

Tangled remains unbothered

Frozen hides the poor characterizations and plot behind songs every 2 minutes. The think that moves the plot is the stupidest thing you can imagine and once the "Let It Go" act the rest of the movie is nothing special. Do You Wanna Build a Snowman >>>> Let It Go
The absence of lies in this post.

I went to see Tangled with my Mom and little brother, not expecting anything near a quality movie. Mom wanted to leave early and I told her I would walk home.

:x

Nemesis_

Let's look at lead producers and make a decision amongst ourselves.

Space Cowboy
Starstruck, Christmas Tree

458532037_640.jpg

Again Again, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Brown Eyes, Disco Heaven, Paparazzi, Retro Dance Freak, Vanity.

RedOne
Boys Boys Boys, Just Dance, LoveGame, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta, Poker Face
Alejandro, Bad Romance, Monster, So Happy I Could Die
Hair, Judas,, Scheiße

Darkchild
Telephone
Out of Control, Reloaded

Fernando Garibay
Dance In The Dark
Americano, Bad Kids, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, Fashion of his Love, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Highway Unicorn, Marry The Night, The Queen.

DJ White Shadow
Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
ARTPOP, Applause, Do What U Want, Jewels N Drugs, MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams, Swine
Cake Like Lady Gaga, Brooklyn Nights

Zedd
Stache
Aura, Donatella, G.U.Y.

Madeon
Mary Jane Holland
Gypsy
Venus

will.i.am
Fashion!

Rick Rubin
Dope

Which should Gaga work with for her next album?

i7cya2dKFW7wc.gif

Bladenic

I mean looking at that list RedOne is the best IMO followed by Garibay. However many others have made some great songs for her. So a healthy mix.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
mun2, a Hispanic entertainment cable network, received a 41st Annual Daytime Emmy® nomination for "mun2 News Special: Hecho en America" in the Outstanding Special Class Special Category. The news special showcases prominent figures sharing their inspiring journey and how they are making a difference in their community on a daily basis, including Singer/Actress Christina Aguilera and Singer Becky G.
Source

OMG what will happen with Curstina and Becky G Curse. I'm scared

Regarding Gaga's producers, seems like DJWS and RedOne are the most versatile. Garibay's really up there too, though his BTW credits have a pretty similar craftsmanship throughout. I think Garibay's sound is probably the most "Gaga," though RedOne's helped her shed a lot of her musical baggage.

While DJWS seems to have the most diverse collection, he's also the least transformative one. If she sticks with him for the next album then I can't really imagine a ton of growth for her artistically.

Zedd and Space Cowboy can GTFO though

royalan

Regarding Gaga's producers, seems like DJWS and RedOne are the most versatile. Garibay's really up there too, though his BTW credits have a pretty similar craftsmanship throughout. I think Garibay's sound is probably the most "Gaga," though RedOne's helped her shed a lot of her musical baggage.

While DJWS seems to have the most diverse collection, he's also the least transformative one. If she sticks with him for the next album then I can't really imagine a ton of growth for her artistically.

Zedd and Space Cowboy can GTFO though

image.php

Partition

Banned
Fernando Garibay
Dance In The Dark
Americano, Bad Kids, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, Fashion of his Love, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Highway Unicorn, Marry The Night, The Queen.

The only thing clear from this is that Garibay was the best producer she has worked with
oprah9.gif

Nemesis_

I worry that Gaga has positioned herself firmly within her yes-men echo chamber and as such DJWS is never going to be kicked.

He's good but in the context of the other producers and their work he's really not that good.

Somebody needs to employ him elsewhere so he's unfortunately busy for Gaga's next album because I don't see Gaga dropping him anytime soon.

someone fabricate some bitchy emails stat tbh

Not only did this Wii U take 10 days to download an update on a 50mb connection. It seems like its also going to take 2 more days to apply the update!

ib0N8vgCOQLNhl.gif

edit: i forgot the travails of getting this bitch connected to the wifi too...

iUNNzJBQH3j0E.gif

Nemesis_

Like you brag about you wrote 100s of songs for ARTPOP and then you used one that was the equivalent of reheated instant mashed potato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom