• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yep. :)

Anyone else out there with Darkstalkers 3, and if so, have you gotten it to transfer? Thinking about re-downloading it tonight, maybe I've got a bad bubble.

You'd be better off getting the PSP ver. since it's much better.

Sid

The only game i wanted from the classics was tekken 3,well that will never be on psn so now sony needs to relase lbpv already as i have nothing to play on my vita anymore besides my current vita library of 6 games which i've played a lot already

Takao

Banned
Wait, PSP Darkstalkers is available digitally?

It is in North America.

A1ZsYjMCUAALJSq.jpg:large

Do the 2D Square re-releases load at the same speed as on PSP or is it faster on the Vita? Could end up making those games a lot more bearable.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I got my first Virtua Tennis 4 online win and then the guy disconnected at the last minute. Seriously asshole? Seriously? If you manage to lose to me despite the fact that my game plays at 4 FPS with all of the lag, you deserve to lose. You deserve to how your ranking go down. You deserve to have your Vita smashed under my foot.

Ahem.

Like a dream. I love it. After being out of the fighting game scene for over a decade, playing BBCSE on the Vita when it released is what drew me back (and now I've fallen completely down the rabbit hole, it feels good to be back).
If you have CS:E on the PS3, skip it. If you have any other BB, and want a fighter on the go, go for it. The port is pretty good and there is cross buy DLC.
Blagh, this is making it hard, but I might not jump for it. Thanks, guys!

All for the sake on getting some miku goodness! =P
Well, at least i know that i'll have a psn friend with the game. Let's see if there's score charts in the game xD
hmm, that calendar looks good.
Now the sad thing is how long i'll have to wait until the game arrives my home! T_T
Leaderboards would be a great thing to see, and the wait is gonna kill me. I think it'll only be a week or maybe two to get to where I am.

Ohnonono

Just picked up a Vita yesterday and started moving over my ps1 games from my PS3. I still have a choice to make though, Gravity Rush or Rayman Origins(I don't own the console version.)?

Just picked up a Vita yesterday and started moving over my ps1 games from my PS3. I still have a choice to make though, Gravity Rush or Rayman Origins(I don't own the console version.)?

Gravity Rush, of course! Rayman may look really pretty on the Vita, but Gravity Rush is a unique experience.

branny

Gamefly has it for $18 with a 10% discount for longtime members(so $20 for non-members), plus I have a -$5 coupon.

i typo'd and it's $13 but close enough
Oh, gotcha.

I was just wondering because I'm thisclose to getting the PS3 version off Newegg for $16 right now and/or the digital Vita version for $25. All this PSone talk is making me really want to play BB even though it's not related at all, and I'm still supposed to be mad at Arc ripping me off after buying all the character DLC.

Rayman Origins is cheaper on consoles, so maybe try picking up Gravity Rush for Vita and then Rayman for PS3? GR is really unique and worth playing, but I enjoyed my time with Rayman more.

Toki767

Gravity Rush, of course! Rayman may looks really pretty on the Vita, but Gravity Rush is a unique experience.

Pretty much. I was lucky enough to get Rayman Origins for free (as a digital copy) and it's a great platformer, but Gravity Rush is just so unique. Either choice is a good choice though.

Sid

Get gravity rush,buy rayman for ps3 for cheap later

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gamefly has it for $18 with a 10% discount for longtime members(so $20 for non-members), plus I have a -$5 coupon.

i typo'd and it's $13 but close enough

That's not bad. But really, if you already have CS:E I can't really say to buy the PSP2 version unless you really want a portable version of it which is just plain madness since you know they're going to make a PS3/PSP2 version of the next BB that is going to release this year.

I pray for cross-play and cross-buy. the only way I'd play a BB after being burned by CS1/2

i cant believe the crash bandicoot games werent ready to go off the bat in NA. those are absolutely perfect for a handheld, and some of the best looking and most popular psone games

you lucky european bastards!

oh well, at least I have xenogears, FF VI and VII to hold me over

Carl

I agree. I started finally playing Rayman yesterday and I guess it's an ok platformer. Maybe the best 2D art I've ever seen in a game, but Gravity Rush is a much more interesting game.

I love love love love LOVED Rayman on my Vita. But i still say Gravity Rush. Had much more fun out of it, and it's a very unique experience you won't find anywhere else.

Copenap

Hi fellow VitaGAFers,
just got home and updated my vita. PSone games still not up on Vita (eu) psn, right?

Is there a "PSone reccomendation thread" somewhere? If not I'm ready for some suggestions!

FF VII is a no brainer and I heard got things about Arc the Lad.

What about the RE games, are these still "playable" today? Does someone know whether the german psn got the heavily cut versions?

Vossler

Hi fellow VitaGAFers,
just got home and updated my vita. PSone games still not up on Vita (eu) psn, right?

Is there a "PSone reccomendation thread" somewhere? If not I'm ready for some suggestions!

FF VII is a no brainer and I heard got things about Arc the Lad.

What about the RE games, are these still "playable" today? Does someone know whether the german psn got the heavily cut versions?

Vagrant Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom