• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasec

Yeah she is now the EX girlfriend, the police were already involved was a pretty heavy night that ended up with me in a police cell, things have been resolved regarding that now and she has admitted to lying to the police with allegations.

Yeah pretty decent that they offer a cheap replacement, given that the cheapest I could find a 3G is £225

I guess so! lol
=OOOOO
That is all!!!

I'm not a huge Tomb Raider fan, but that's pretty fantastic.
[2] awesome page indeed.
The EU Blog updated with this weeks store update.
Here is hoping we get a sale, or at least some sort of dealio on PS1 games, there are a bunch I would love to pick up at a reduced price.
And i was almost to create a US psn account to be my vita account. Never thought staying to the european account would be so rewarding. xP

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So remember i posted this at the blog:

This was their response:

Wow... apparently they dont know these:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $19.99
Little Deviants - $19.99
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - $19.99
Reality Fighter - $19.99
Resistance: Burning Skies - $29.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $39.99
Unit 13 - $29.99
Wipeout 2048 - $19.99

Are ALL first party... talk about an uninformed answer...

ThisIsSCEADude.gif You're expecting too much from them. They just now five+ years after starting the damn thing gotten the store updates on time to be in line with SCEJ/SCEE. I wouldn't expect store updates for their titles to be in line with retail for another one-two years. :(

mauaus

If only Wake Up Club was out in North America ...
happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

well done sir, well done.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Just got a press release from Sony saying that the PS1 games are available on the Store now... but can't see them on my Vita.

Anyone else having more luck?

Rasec

Just got a press release from Sony saying that the PS1 games are available on the Store now... but can't see them on my Vita.

Anyone else having more luck?

nothing here yet. at least in portugal.
I guess it will be updated in a hour or so.

Usually here the psn store gets updated at 16:30 GMT.

Cornbread78

It wouldn't be that exciting, although they did take all my clothes and make we wear a nice red tracksuit instead!

Dude, you have to post the full story in the Of-Topic section...

Would be an epic read with a flurry of responses...

Seperate question:

Arc the Lad or Wild Arms?

Is the Ps1 Arc the Lad, anything like the PS2 version? The same for Wild Arms1, anything like WA3?

EDIT:
I'm just gong to throw a thread together....

Vitacat

So remember i posted this at the blog:

This was their response:

Wow... apparently they dont know these:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $19.99
Little Deviants - $19.99
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - $19.99
Reality Fighter - $19.99
Resistance: Burning Skies - $29.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $39.99
Unit 13 - $29.99
Wipeout 2048 - $19.99

Are ALL first party... talk about an uninformed answer...

OMG. That is pathetic.

I still want to go digital. I'll give it a few weeks... *sigh* It's up to YOU Sony. You make more money off people going full digital -- don't screw it up!!! >_<

OK guys what can you recomemnd for me to get when I get in from work regarding PSO classics.

I dont want to get the FF games yet as I got 2 jRPG's to get through already.

GPolice was amazing but I dont wont to kill my amazing memories of it.

never really got into resi evil when I was younger so im tempted by one of those.

Whats Alundra like? is it an action RPG or something?

Really want something to see how these things look and play on the Vita. Il def get MGS at somepoint but not just yet.

A lot on the list i either dont remember or didnt play

edit

Oh man I just watched youtube vid of soul reaver... I did play it but I never completed it (like with many games back in the day) and its tempting to go for that lol. still looks cool.

Rasec

Can I download PS1 games from EU Vita store yet?

well, the store is getting updates at this moment. that's for sure.
Still no option or section for psone downloads but i wrote Crash on the search and the psone crash bandicoot games appeared.

sadly i wrote parasite and nothing appeared. guess i'll wait a while more.

also, crash 3 already has a price tag of 5 euros but the crash racing game still has no price. guess they still deciding all the stuff.

Tambini

well, the store is getting updates at this moment. that's for sure.
Still no option or section for psone downloads but i wrote Crash on the search and the psone crash bandicoot games appeared.

sadly i wrote parasite and nothing appeared. guess i'll wait a while more.

also, crash 3 already has a price tag of 5 euros but the crash racing game still has no price. guess they still deciding all the stuff.

Crash Team racing shows at £3.99 on the Vita for me.

Rasec

Hm ? SCEE have not updated their store with PSOne titles yet ?

let's say kinda xD
some psone game are already found by searching their names. but only some like crash bandicoot and to me not all of them have the price.
Guess they still deciding some stuff before putting up the psone section on the store.

patsu

Enjoy ! First time playing FFVII. Graphics is chunky ugly as expected, but was a little surprised by the cutscenes. No wonder people went gaga when it was first released.

RpgN

I'm definitely not getting any notifications when people leave a comment or like an activity. Yet some people tell me they have received them. It doesn't make sense why it works for some...does it have something to do with regions?

patsu

I'm definitely not getting any notifications when people leave a comment or like an activity. Yet some people tell me they have received them. It doesn't make sense why it works for some...does it have something to do with regions?

I received a notification today for my Sound Shapes trophy award. Did you try a hard reset to see if it fixes itself ?

Beckx

Is there a list anywhere of the PS1 titles in the JP store? If Bushido Blade or Tobal 2 are there, that alone might be worth going through the whole second memory card thing.

kuroshiki

Just finished Uncharted GA this morning.

WOW.

Sony, give Bend studio more job, please. The game was actually better than uncharted 1 and 3.

And Bend, please hire more talented 3D female modeler. Chase was utter shitty looking female character.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

WOW.

Sony, give Bend studio more job, please. The game was actually better than uncharted 1 and 3.

And Bend, please hire more talented 3D female modeler. Chase was utter shitty looking female character.

Yeah, I really hope Bend are working on something else for Vita.

Kerub

Banned
Aww yeah, I had Vagrant Story in my download list since I bought it on PS3. Now I can download it from the EU PSN store :D

RpgN

patsu said:
I received a notification today for my Sound Shapes trophy award. Did you try a hard reset to see if it fixes itself ?

Hard reset? What do you mean? And why would that help?

WOW.

Uncharted GA2 on the Vita, believe :)

Shinriji

I received a notification today that you hearted my activity. When I checked the time of your post, it was yesterday, almost a day earlier. So I think that this delay is some glitch that will be fixed on future firmwares.

Rasec

T_T still nothing but vagrant is already up on search.

damn, never played psone and i see some huge popular games coming.
I wanted to choose a psone rpg but not sure which one.
I don't want a FF game.
And i'm interested on Vagrant story but still not sure which psone games are indispensable on a gamer library xP
Since i love platforms i'll try crash bandicoot.
what else i should get from psone, beats me xP

Vossler

T_T still nothing but vagrant is already up on search.

damn, never played psone and i see some huge popular games coming.
I wanted to choose a psone rpg but not sure which one.
I don't want a FF game.
And i'm interested on Vagrant story but still not sure which psone games are indispensable on a gamer library xP
Since i love platforms i'll try crash bandicoot.
what else i should get from psone, beats me xP

Vagrant Story is tough when it comes to figuring out the weapon/affinity system, but once you do you can become majorly awesome. Also, the story and setting are amazing, and it features a new game+, which rocks. It can be unforgiving at times, but once you know what weapons to use on what, you can really dominate. Graphics are probably the best on the ps, aside from MGS.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Vagrant Story is tough when it comes to figuring out the weapon/affinity system, but once you do you can become majorly awesome.

No it doesn't. Ladder systems that you have to read a guide for isn't awesome. Persona's fusing system is 20x better because even if you get a fusion accident you're at least "progressing." There was times in Vagrant Story I was getting WORSE weapons than I should've been stats and material wise because I wasn't following an upgrade ladder.

Vagrant Story is probably one of the worst games I have ever played in terms of gameplay. In terms of story and the graphics, Matsuno isn't beat still. But FFXII is farrrr better in his vision of Ivalice and gameplay. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom