• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The highlight of SAO Extra Edition was the swimsuits right seeing as it was mostly a recap of stuff people had already seen. Since those pics basically surfaced online within nano seconds of the episode being broadcast most would have no reason to buy Extra Edition.

Wait there were people who thought a series called "my little sister can't possibly be this cute" and then read the description of the plot set up thought it wouldn't incest end... Huh?

Wait there were people who thought a series called "my little sister can't possibly be this cute" and then read the description of the plot set up thought it wouldn't incest end... Huh?

There are a numbers of ways the serie could have ended
The problem is that the brother does a dramatic 180° for no reason in the last part of S2

Majin Bone Episode 5
BmYT-_oCcAAoYph.jpg

LOL Gilbert and Antonio's bickering never got old especially the little boy teasing ad the cafe scene. Gilbert asking the hard questions though didnt make him all that bad but he didnt need to bother everyone like that constantly.

Finally a fight to at least make the enemies not feel like fodder.

Can murata please draw even more gilbert please

Huh, so Kurumi lost to Kotori. Good thing I don't care about International Saimoe so I'm not mad.

I'm not mad.

ezk4qfxbjykcn.jpg

i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

To be fair, season 1 does not have incest plot at all, and best girl win for a while. Then 2nd season happen, and shitstorm ensues

cajunator

Banned
It ends well, but ends up doing some unneeded ass-pulls to get there. YMMV I guess.

Yeah it pretty much said fuck it and just ended the show.

Everything else aside though I am surprised you've kept the Saya-Ame doll avatar for so long; was it since Wolf Children's theatrical or BD release? I would have certainly figured something else would have struck your fancy to replace it in that time.

That avatar is adorable and fitting for Ducky I think.

Another chance for our friends across the pond to laugh at us, because we're never going to get anything this nice.

http://www.alltheanime.com/patema_kickstarter/

Im so fuckin jelly.

I just saw this for the first time:

Spoiler desc: OreImo -
Kyousuke and Kirino Kissing Scene
Spoiler at link:
WHY?! Why would they make this? Why would they put it out there?! THE SERIES IS FOREVER TAINTED! My god what the hell were the producers thinking?!

Surely you saw this all coming. You were warned about it. You were pleaded with not to go on. Now you can never un-watch it.

Ah, right, before I forget. Love Live S1 was awesome, Nafe. Thanks for the recommendation. Started out a little slow, but really picked up after two episodes.

The animu is consuming you. slowly. Its a good thing.

It is fucking 100% pure sex beamed into every vein of my body.

Fucking worth every single dollar I paid for it and something I will treasure forever. The sheer amount of content in it coupled with all the interviews, concept art, prototype scripts, and more just make it an ultimate piece for any fan of the show. Something like it only comes once in a lifetime.

I actually have a larger bottom shelf where I house mine. It's a nice size.

Theo stahp.

You crazy. It's the right size. As someone who takes 3+ MB PNG screens of TV-quality anime, you should be able to appreciate how much better the quality of the video is in these sets are and what a high-quality release it is. If you can't you are blind.

You sir are correct.

heheee. Nice boxset it is. I dont like TTGL quite enough to buy it.

And today's arrival...

I help save anime with Our Lady Shiori yet again!

Based Yamato.

2014-04-2901.54.49opa5b.jpg

You are the true savior of anime.

Just wanted to say hi, I really like these.

hopefully these aren't too NSFW. Source as usual.

Just wanted to say hi and I like these too!

Huh, so Kurumi lost to Kotori. Good thing I don't care about International Saimoe so I'm not mad.

I'm not mad.

ezk4qfxbjykcn.jpg

i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad i'm not mad

I warned you about that fuckin imouto power.

Dog & Scissors END - I don't think I really cared for this show. It didn't really seem to go anywhere. Yeah, I guess they help out some side people along the way but the show just ends without any sense of closure. And frankly, the whole sadism bit got tired pretty quickly. I just didn't find it particularly funny.

cajunator

Banned
Dog & Scissors END - I don't think I really cared for this show. It didn't really seem to go anywhere. Yeah, I guess they help out some side people along the way but the show just ends without any sense of closure. And frankly, the whole sadism bit got tired pretty quickly. I just didn't find it particularly funny.

This show is so fucking dumb except for
IpYMYBT.png

However, she is so awesome I might actually buy the show, just to support her existence. Im really conflicted.

Theonik

There was a guy earlier in their forums complaing about how lightly people took waifus. lol
srs bzns. I wish they let you build a waifu harem. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY. MAKOTO LINKS TO XENOGROSSIA. HOW DREADFUL.

What the actual hell? From what I've seen it just says who their waifu is and nothing else! At least allow them to post why they chose that girl as their waifu so they can say how beautiful she is and how she's the best at everything and no girl in real life could possibly...

Actually you know what? No. Forget I said anything.
Accept the waifu.

I really hate anime relativism.
My favourite anime is less shit compared to your favourite anime which is shit.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I just saw this for the first time:

Spoiler desc: OreImo -
Kyousuke and Kirino Kissing Scene
Spoiler at link:
WHY?! Why would they make this? Why would they put it out there?! THE SERIES IS FOREVER TAINTED! My god what the hell were the producers thinking?!

Best ending.
Shame they wimped out at the end. :(

Please do enjoy a slice for desert.

Don't mind if I do!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

I'm not mad.

Can't beat based imouto! :p

Theonik

I never thought I'd enjoy a series centered around space elves so much.
Sounds like you are bad at thinking.

Just diss BONES.
Don't tell me that's Duckroll's favorite anime studio.
iGg03UlD6fuHo.png

Or only over a hundred.
Or 10. What? I'm a goldfish fight me.

Theo stahp.
You crazy. It's the right size. As someone who takes 3+ MB PNG screens of TV-quality anime, you should be able to appreciate how much better the quality of the video is in these sets are and what a high-quality release it is. If you can't you are blind.
If you set your quality barometer to DVDs and shit upscales sure. If your reference are proper re-releases then no. And the only reason anime pricing is justified in the first place is because of how cost scales. On a re-release of a show like TTGL that doesn't apply and it's just Aniples rimming people because they can. Not that I will judge people if they do want to pay that. You are happy with it and that's cool with me!

Looking it up on Amazon UK it seems that the further you progress the less inclusive it becomes.
It's because of these countries being pretty far behind in airing it I think.

Just wanted to say hi, I really like these.

Link : Image Link : Image Link : Image Link : Image

hopefully these aren't too NSFW. Source as usual.
That automotive team oh my.

Not this shit again.
Joke's on #TeamIt'sPure since LN titles serve as synopsis regardless of the content.

Read this as:
BASED AUTO CLUB.
Nakama.

Is there a shit anime constant?
Shit co-efficient.

Hummingbird still ass (and not the good kind) RIIIIIIP.
Reap

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, will switch back to an Im@s one when Cinderella Girls is on the air. I missed having two girls in my avy. ;_;

They are making a Cinderella Girls anime? But no one cares about those reject iDOLs. Just make a iM@S season 2 or one based on nonowa and co.

TheRancor

Should people be targeting RahXephon then?
If you set your quality barometer to DVDs and shit upscales sure. If your reference are proper re-releases then no. And the only reason anime pricing is justified in the first place is because of how cost scales. On a re-release of a show like TTGL that doesn't apply and it's just Aniples rimming people because they can. Not that I will judge people if they do want to pay that. You are happy with it and that's cool with me!
I've read that the Gurren Lagann BDs was a remaster and was recomposited at 720p, upscaled to 1080p.

Midonin

Magica Wars 04

When a shrine maiden and a talking stone hand come together, a new power is born! Let's see what hijinks this one gets up to.

cajunator

Banned
Really? I thought she was one of the more annoying characters in the show. Couldn't stand her.

whaaaaaaaaaa!
NONONONONONONONONONONO
I WONT STAND FOR THIS

All of these lewd-ish pictures are like prime example why anime community is looked down upon.

As opposed to all the lewdish pictures from all other forms of media?

2nsYrqp.jpg

can we keep this one, admiral? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Yes we may. Or I may. I think I shall.

Agreed. Her scenes tended to be the best ones.

Absolutely true. I knew somebody would understand!

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
(This insulates that the quoted poster thought there was a point at which there wasn't taint on Oreimo)

N636jE2.gif

Finding out that the MCs were bone'n and mack'n up until graduation under an insest fueled lovers moniker would ruin just about anything you wanted to give the benefit of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom