• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

q: is the hajime no ippo show on crunchy from the beginning of the story?

edit: I believe its called "the fighting"

cajunator

Banned
Gundam Build Fighters 06

Reiji is learning to just enjoy the game and not worry so much about being perfect. Also, why have one if you can have two at twice the price?
The music in this show is really phenomenal. Even some spanish guitar in there I think. Man its so good. This show is so good!

Ludovico

Madoka

Finished this tonight.
Short, sweet, and it actually handles
time travel in a totally coherent way.

One thing I'm not sure on with the ending:
So Kyubye can still get energy, it just has to be from magical girls getting rid of wraiths, which come only from human emotions? Definitely no more witches.

Really glad I got to see this though, really powerful feels throughout!

cajunator

Banned
Madoka

Finished this tonight.
Short, sweet, and it actually handles
time travel in a totally coherent way.

One thing I'm not sure on with the ending:
So Kyubye can still get energy, it just has to be from magical girls getting rid of wraiths, which come only from human emotions? Definitely no more witches.

Really glad I got to see this though, really powerful feels throughout!

It made one hell of an impact on the anime world, thats for certain!

Gundam Build Fighters - 9

Good Lord. China in this episode. Hnnnnnghhh.

So China builds the Winnie The Pooh Bearguy Gundam in this episode and fights this very "Ojousama"-esque character who had some help from Nils who showed up along with Aila in the last episode.

I hope the OP gets played more during the show in montages. I freaking love that song.

Oh wow, how can you not like the faces Bearguy makes when it fights? So adorable. THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD.

I don't know if you'll be able to survive this episode Cajun.

So China builds the Winnie The Pooh Bearguy Gundam in this episode and fights this very "Ojousama"-esque character who had some help from Nils who showed up along with Aila in the last episode.

I hope the OP gets played more during the show in montages. I freaking love that song.

Oh wow, how can you not like the faces Bearguy makes when it fights? So adorable. THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD.

ohoho

Hitsugi no Chaika ep 6
So does Red Chaika have feelings for Toru or not? She doesn't show any signs of red blush.
It's more likely that she sees Toru as a powerful ally, more useful than anybody else currently around her. She's a bit more tsun than dere right now, chances are that after all the jokes of everybody saying "she seems to have fallen for you" that yes indeed she wants some toru in her life. Let's remember that so far it's one male lead and like 4 different main females. It's a harem, kid trying to disguise itself otherwise.

He hasn't really done anything to warrant a blush from any of the females, but it's clear they all want him.

cajunator

Banned

Ill find out in a couple more episodes!

GLORIOUS OJOUSAMA LAUGH

Andrew J.

It's also easily ignored as one doesn't have to correct every perceived slight on the internet.

Oh really?

duty_calls.png

Black Bullet 6
Thoughts during episode:
- Tina is actually quite adorable.
- Now this is an OP. Wow. Really cool.
- I like white haired girl and the prez. But which one will become best girl?
- Tina Sprout you are cute. Deadly cute. Cajun could die.
- Rentaro you loli lover. Your only allowed to have one loli who likes you. Not two.
- Lol. Kisara is hilarious. "Two in the chest and one in the head" *click*
- Yup. Miori just likes causing trouble.
- Sensei is dropping truth bombs all over the place.
- Sensei is awesome.
- A Gatling gun? Geez!
- Oh snap! We all knew this was gonna happen.
- Kisara!!!
- Sensei got to him. He may actually....
- ...Enju has like the perfect comedic timing. Lol.
- Man. Rentaro is winning points with all the ladies this episode. :)
- Oh.... Snap....

Summary:
That is quite the cliffhanger. The new OP is great. ED is still great. I thought this new arc would be slow but it's actually really nicely paced. This is quickly becoming my anime of the season. It just gets better with each passing episode. I eagerly await the next episode.

Engaged to the Unidentified 5-6
Picking up this series again. Kind of generic but the gags are somewhat entertaining and the thing
about Mashiro and her family being shapeshifters was unexpected

Engaged to the Unidentified 7
interesting episode. Did not expect to see another shapeshifter so soon. Though when are they actually going to shapeshift

Puchimas!! 39

S4y5MFgl.jpg

All that megane action.

Ginga e Kickoff!! 18

A fun match episode. Nice to see everyone working as a team and no mid-game breakdowns like the last one.

Hitsugi no Chaika 06

Red probably has the feelings.

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 06

The beach! And the waves washing away swimsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom