• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Rowdy SUmo Wrestler Matsutaro 7

mWudKQKl.png
S6tq71Ql.png

uLfBIgzl.png
B4n5WAvl.png

christ

Matsutaro's first match and he fucking wrecked his competition Mahouka style.

Today's episode of Brynhildrdigndrfingidgridfingerlickingood made me ask a very important question...

what would happen in anime if both the male and female leads in a romance anime are tsundere?

Brynhildidirifnginer of the Darkness 7

Why would they zoom in on the paralyzed girl's face and make the shocking black and white sound to show us her shock? LOL. Her face is in permanent shock, silly anime and your tomfoolery.

Persona 3 had Fallout Boy emotional boy who had to shoot himself to gain powers so EDGY UGUUUUUUUU~

Persona 4 had the motherfucking king who fucking Yu Gi Oh Card game'd all the bitches and had sweet thick rimmed glasses.

With one you get a guy who will cry about his feelings. With the other you get to wake up with the king.

Brynhildidirifnginer of the Darkness 7

Why would they zoom in on the paralyzed girl's face and make the shocking black and white sound to show us her shock? LOL. Her face is in permanent shock, silly anime and your tomfoolery.

How do they make a computerized voice emphasize emotion? Best not question these things and enjoy it for what it is! Well unless it turns in Golden Time -_-

cajunator

Banned
Persona 3 had Fallout Boy emotional boy who had to shoot himself to gain powers so EDGY UGUUUUUUUU~

Persona 4 had the motherfucking king who fucking Yu Gi Oh Card game'd all the bitches and had sweet thick rimmed glasses.

With one you get a guy who will cry about his feelings. With the other you get to wake up with the king.

Where did the whole shoot yourself to get powerful thing come from? Kurumi does it too.

Though the difference with both is that Yu had a Hello Kitty type of life even through his ordeal, never had a shitty life. Makoto on the other hand had a fucked up life and he doesn't complain about it. So my man Makoto is the badass who isn't even scared to use a gun. And who crushes cards, that's just lame.

jman2050

I don't know what it says about me that whenever I consider watching any new anime from this season I just end up playing Rune Factory 4 instead.

Speaking of which that game is about three times longer than I was expecting it to be. Why is there so much to do?

Fox318

MY MAN. Fantastic anime you're watching there. Nyanko-sensei for character of the forever. So many very sad/sweet episode arcs, mostly dealing with Natsume's past.
A few of the episodes had me moved to tears.
Is this series mostly episodic, or is there a decent sense of continuity as the story goes along?
Its a continuous story.
Yowapeda figures looking good.
Bn9eta1IEAEGR57.jpg
looks great.

Though the difference with both is that Yu had a Hello Kitty type of life even through his ordeal, never had a shitty life. Makoto on the other hand had a fucked up life and he doesn't complain about it. So my man Makoto is the badass who isn't even scared to use a gun. And who crushes cards, that's just lame.
Shitty life? Woofty fucking dinkle doo. You know who had a shitty life? Batman. His parents are dead. And he kicks ass without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kiritsugu.
His parents are dead because of him
(FZ spoilers). And he kicks ass while rocking a sweet haircut and without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kurt Cobain. He sang music that spoke from his soul and had deep lyrics that people were commercializing and only looking in a superficial level. And he whooped ass musically without shoo-

oh

Shitty life? Woofty fucking dinkle doo. You know who had a shitty life? Batman. His parents are dead. And he kicks ass without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kiritsugu.
His parents are dead because of him
(FZ spoilers). And he kicks ass while rocking a sweet haircut and without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kurt Cobain? He sang music that spoke from his soul and had deep lyrics that people were commercializing and only looking in a superficial level. And he whooped ass musically without shoo-

oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgOAinWPgRo

I don't know what it says about me that whenever I consider watching any new anime from this season I just end up playing Rune Factory 4 instead.

Speaking of which that game is about three times longer than I was expecting it to be. Why is there so much to do?

Just because.

To be fair, Around mid-March, I started playing more video games on my Vita and 3DS anyway.

Recently playing Etrian Odyssey Untold and see how far I can go before I get distracted by another game.

That, and working recently, so practically the only time I give anime is for ongoing stuff.... which is like... 4 shows for me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom