• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

It took me like 5 seconds to think of that connection, glad to see others did as well haha

A few of the episodes had me moved to tears.

Yeah that show will do it. And it does it with fairly simply stories that last an episode. It's not even overly sad or dramatic. Just a very sad/melancholic episode will do the trick. Just wait until you get to the episode of kid Natsume with the tree yokai. Prepare to cry buckets.

Shitty life? Woofty fucking dinkle doo. You know who had a shitty life? Batman. His parents are dead. And he kicks ass without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kiritsugu.
His parents are dead because of him
(FZ spoilers). And he kicks ass while rocking a sweet haircut and without shooting himself or looking like somebody who just rode mom's minivan to the mall to buy clothing at hot topic.

You know who had a shitty life? Kurt Cobain. He sang music that spoke from his soul and had deep lyrics that people were commercializing and only looking in a superficial level. And he whooped ass musically without shoo-

oh

You act like Makoto complains about his life, the dude doesn't give a flying fuck about anything including batman. He destroys shadows for a living, he even saved the world. He is the Messiah.

He doesn't have to complain. That shitty emo phase haircut complains about social establishment by itself. You wouldn't understand man, you're such a conformist a bloo bloo

CorvoSol

Votoms 26

OH SHIT KANYU IS ALIVE!

Macross 7 14

All Gamlin needs is some tennis shirt and doucheyness and he'll be the perfect villain to this 80s movie. Unless Basara is and Gamlin is the loser we're meant to cheer on?

Clannad 11

Long Purple (not to be confused with short purple and dumb purple) wants to bone Main Dude so bad she arranges for Roachgirl and Dumb Purple to be out of the room so she can be all up ons.

But we too early on for main guy to consumate any of his nine billion options.

Y'all got the wrong Makoto

Here's the real and awesome one, from Persona 3.

tumblr_n154ibhIzE1si48w3o4_500.jpg

two more days until they ship my copy, cant wait.

Ahahahahaha says the one who has a thing for dogs.
Just joking, don't take this seriously :)

I can't take it seriously to begin with since it doesn't even follow a logical pattern of argument as to why this would come up. You'd make a great politican though.

"As you can see by cutting costs in this sector we can bring American forward as a nation and towards economical stability"

"YEAH? Well I heard you like to kill babies!"

You don't have to like Yu. That's fine. People can opinions. They're wrong opinions of course.

I'll stick with this magnificent bastard. Even the wind itself guides his projectile to the target. I'd follow that man to hell and back I would.

I can't take it seriously to begin with since it doesn't even follow a logical pattern of argument as to why this would come up. You'd make a great politican though.

"As you can see by cutting costs in this sector we can bring American forward as a nation and towards economical stability"

You don't have to like Yu. That's fine. People can opinions. They're wrong opinions of course.

I'll stick with this magnificent bastard. Even the wind itself guides his projectile to the target. I'd follow that man to hell and back I would.

I've never said I didn't like Yu though, just saying that I prefer Makoto compared to Yu. And stop acting like Yu is magnificent, shit even Tatsuya from Persona 2 is leagues ahead of him.

TatsuyaEP.jpg

Oh yeah being a politician isn't what I'd like to be.

NeonZ

Keroro File 008

Hey, a certain anime-only character returned...

Really unexpected, considering how the new series
already had a different non-interactive narrator.
This was the ticket war episode (when Momoka and Koyuki fight for a hotsprings ticket) and the fighting scene was poorly animated, filled with shortcuts, like still frames, but it's not really surprising considering how this is a flash anime, and even the last season of the original anime didn't seem to have much budget for action scenes.

Next week it's New Keroro's introduction...

Narag

doesn't even sound close to shit... but I guess to untrained ears it kinda does? I think typing it out it would be Xue There's not even a T sound.

I wonder if that show ever tried to teach 那個 (ne ge)

Nope unless watching a handful of wuxia movies has trained my listening skillz.

Why don't i post more ? blame FF14 : ARR ...

---------------------------
Pushimas !! - 37
Flamingo pose !

should not be performed in public !

Pushimas !! - 38
Yayoi pureness ? ...

is a miracle.
Too bad this isn't enough for her to move up in my ranking.

Pushimas !! - 39
It's makoto , we should have expected this !

Pushimas !! - 40
Pushi -takane for Final Boss

Pushimas !! - 41
Producer is one of the most guilable of the show.

I LOL'd. Yu is the greatest.

I've been listening to Brynhilder's OP for the past week, allday erryday, in the car and while I vidja game. WHY IS IT SO GOOD (or addicting)?!?!?!

JoeFu

Banned
One Week Friends 7

Another week, another great episode. That scene at the end with Fujimiya giving Hase the cookies was awesome

I love this show

Seikoku no dragonar - 07
This episode was very lewd ... but i liked it
The 2 shower scenes were unnecessary , the licking scene was unnecessary , the maid panty shot was unnecessary ....

But i don't mind

Rebecca is so god-tier in this universe it's not even funny i kinda want to see an arc where she isn't so perfect , but that's not for now.

Ps: a coffin is technically ... a bed..

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Black Bullet Episodes 1 & 2
This doesnt feel as apocalyptic as it was made out to be but im interested and enjoying the show so far, lots of lollies tho :p. I am also glad that this doesnt seem to be a harem

Tonari no seki-kun - 20

Oh flip pages ! i did that too when i was young ...

but ...

it's not flippages ?

it's ....

Well animated !!!

Ps: seki-kun has waaaaay too much free time.
Not only did he put the 3 sec prologue ,
but he even made subtitles !!

:bow to the master of killing time.

Superflat

Black Bullet Episodes 1 & 2
This doesnt feel as apocalyptic as it was made out to be but im interested and enjoying the show so far, lots of lollies tho :p. I am also glad that this doesnt seem to be a harem

HRRRRRMMMmmmm.......

I'm enjoying the show enough, decent action and likable characters. The conclusion to the first arc was incredibly sloppy to say the least. Liking the current one.

Gurren Lagann 3

So Yoko is into
Kamina
. And Simon is into
Yoko
. Yeah so that's a thing. Poor Simon.

Anyways now I know what this Gurren Lagann business is. Kamiya slowly pulling out the sword and it keeps going was funny. Also realized that some of the voice actors are also some of the actors they use in KLK. All the fight sequences were well done and fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom