• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World is still beautifull - 07
I loved this episode ..i didn't expect to laugh this much It was really trully entertaining.

Jealousy certainly can create some nice scenes.
Soredemo%20Sekai%20wa%20Utsukushii%20-%2007_01.jpg
Soredemo%20Sekai%20wa%20Utsukushii%20-%2007_02.jpg

That was some magnificent trolling.

And then the last scene happenned....
WHAT ?
SUDDEN DRAMA!

i wasn't ready.

Ps: Best disguise ever.

Eusis

I think... the worst/funniest part of all this was that Sorairo was renamed Zeppeli, only to get offed. Like a true Zeppeli
Ahh, missed this post.

Yeah, I kinda figured he renamed himself when I saw a banned user with that name and saw the join date and remembering his last avatar. It was as if he dared fate with that switch.

cajunator

Banned
Started watching Madoka Magica on Netflix. I feel like I stepped into something I can't back out of.

... And it's really annoying that when pausing the subtitles get covered up on PS3. And may not display the next subtitles when resuming.

enjoy. Madoka lends itself well to marathons and repeat viewings.

If I ever get perma'd I'll rename myself to Who Let The Dogs Out.

Then you wont be able to rename..

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Mekakucity Actors - 7

What exactly is telling a story the way this show is doing going to accomplish?

Akuma no riddle - 07

Very good episode even if it was somewhat expected.

But she wasn't an assasin.. that's not an assasin , that was just a maiden in love.

Special mention to the dual personality girl.

Articalys

Okay I finally decided on tonight's question: what's a fictional restaurant/cafe/bar/etc. that you'd really love to eat at?

For extra credit, don't use the burger joint from Arjuna as your answer.

Fate/Zero 15-16

I wish some of other Masters got more screentime. Like Solai-Ui (sp?) and Kariya especially. Dude seems like a legitimately interesting character considering what he did to himself and yet he's gotten maybe like 7 minutes of screen time outside of the first episode. Instead the next two episodes are a Kiritsugu flashback zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kamigami no Asobi 08

Today we have equal opportunity talk to the teacher moments.

Also, I guess we end our yandere arc.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V 06

I can't help but laugh at how big a deal everyone is making about fusion monsters.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 07

All that Sugita action.

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin 07

Still liking how proactive the protagonist is.

Ginga e Kickoff!! 30

That lovely lovely parents of the triplets.

Okay I finally decided on tonight's question: what's a fictional restaurant/cafe/bar/etc. that you'd really love to eat at?

Time of EVE.

Hopefully the final Moive BD process goes as planned and the Kickstarter shipments will arrive in July.

Syrinx

The Soup Nazi's place.

In anime...this is actually harder than I thought. I guess wherever Mayuri got those chicken tenders.

That revolving cafe place in Aria owned by the most gentleman person in anime.
donut shop from Fresh Precure
wWUgkFYl.jpg

Cafe Wagnaria!!
Obviously an excellent choice. Though Poplar and Yamada combination in real life would kill me.

do they actually do shakespeare in japan?

do they do literal translation or something equivalent of 'simplified' versions you see in the US for young adults?

Quasar

The maid-cafe in Maid-sama maybe. Or the one in Maken-ki.

Odd that the only food places from anime I can remember are maid-cafes.

The place in Tamayura seems pretty relaxing. Hell I think I'd like a vacation in that town.

cajunator

Banned
The Soup Nazi's place.

In anime...this is actually harder than I thought. I guess wherever Mayuri got those chicken tenders.

Those looked delicious

That revolving cafe place in Aria owned by the most gentleman person in anime.

wWUgkFYl.jpg

Obviously an excellent choice. Though Poplar and Yamada combination in real life would kill me.

Hell yeah. Overdose of moe.

Also one of the cafes in Gochiusa. The whole town probably smells like gourmet coffee.

nisekoi 20

fun play. always like goofy plays in me animes. Does the manga get boring? It's still going on right? They about hit all the romcom tropes sooner or later.

They're still planning to sell the BD and artbook in a general release for people like me who missed the Kickstarter, right?

Yes to both the BD and fanbook. http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?17906-Time-of-EVE-Original-Version-Import-Movie-%28Kickstarter-funded%29&p=245454&viewfull=1#post245454

BTW, by artbook did you mean the bonus 56-page artbook that comes with the BD or the standalone Official Fanbook because those are two completely different things?

cajunator

Banned
Fate/Zero 21

Poor Kariya. But they kind of deserved it for willingly giving their daughter away to be violated by worms.

My mom watched the first episode and asked why a little girl was
in a worm pit getting violated.
I said "thats the evil ones"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom