• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Ah, I believe this is where the converstion veers into renewed hope of an AnimeGAFCast.

AnimeGAFCast featuring an ALL STAR PANEL with duckroll bringing all the hype every day of the week, Jexhius with his fancy glasses and his crazy insightful analysis, kayos90 and his ufotable hypetrain, and last and definitely least pshyconinja not shutting up about Clannad, all hosted by your AnimeGAF favorite Articalys.

Too tired tonight, sorry.
You know who else was too tired to take care of his problems right away and instead found excuses?

It rhymes with Schmitler. And it's not who you think it is.
AnimeGAFCast featuring an ALL STAR PANEL with duckroll bringing all the hype every day of the week, Jexhius with his fancy glasses and his crazy insightful analysis, kayos90 and his ufotable hypetrain, and last and definitely least pshyconinja not shutting up about Clannad, all hosted by your AnimeGAF favorite Articalys.

I feel like we should be best friends if you also dick ride ufotable.

Hey I would talk about more then just Clannad. I would talk about Angel Beats too.

And Toradora. And Anohana. And Fate/Zero. And B Gata H Kei. And Baka & Test. And...

Also the bolded part stung a little.

Link Man

Banned
With how much crap you talk on Clannad I thought you actually watched the shows. I don't want to be conned here.

I just added them to my Hulu favorites list.

iSFHFRPRGpVEP.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I will fill in for Madp:

WIXOSS:

I do not watch this show.

This was a poorly conceived joke.

I'll leave now.

Cliff's Notes version:

Okada is a megahack and pulled the rug out from under her own story in the most self-defeating way possible. There is no longer anything to be invested in and I'm wondering why the fuck she even bothered to let things play out the way they did for the first eight episodes if this was her inevitable conclusion. And now I must sleep.

I just added them to my Hulu favorites list.

iSFHFRPRGpVEP.jpg

I want to believe...

Everything you said is fine, except Angel Beats.

Well I knew someone would contest one of the shows on there.

Don't believe his lies.

...I don't know who to believe.

It's our fault. We treated him worse than you and now the cycle of abuse continues.

Now it all makes sense. Is that why he eats chocolate hats all the time?

Link Man

Banned
Hidamari Sketch Bonus 2

Yay, casual lesbianism!

Okay, the principal is pretty cool in his white suit.

i3gYXoGopOUhf.jpg

Oh Ms. Yoshinoya, gotta love her.

Kind of a blah episode overall.

Hey, I did watch AnoHana and enjoyed it. And cried for half an hour.

Why can't playing and beating FFV be enough?

If it's not, give me a day or so to work up a schedule for the challenge. Something tells me it will be time consuming. I just hope you actually watch. Branduil I think bailed on our watch bet after I finished the shows he wanted me to see.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hidamari Sketch Bonus 2

Yay, casual lesbianism!

There's a lot of that in Hidamari.

-------

HeartCatch Precure 27

Interesting episode with some backstory on Tsubomi's grandmother. Main conflict of the episode was a tiny bit weak, though. Erika remains the most entertaining character in the show.

Link Man

Banned
Why can't playing and beating FFV be enough?

If it's not, give me a day or so to work up a schedule for the challenge. Something tells me it will be time consuming. I just hope you actually watch. Branduil I think bailed on our watch bet after I finished the shows he wanted me to see.

Well, the Fiesta probably won't start for a couple of weeks. And have you not played FFV before?

As for why just beating FFV isn't enough, well, I want it to be a challenge. I do have to complete almost 50 episodes, after all. And the event is run for charity, anyway.

And as long as you complete the Fiesta, I will honor my end of the bet. Summer anime season is looking a bit slow for me, anyway.

Well, the Fiesta probably won't start for a couple of weeks. And have you not played FFV before?

As for why just beating FFV isn't enough, well, I want it to be a challenge. I do have to complete almost 50 episodes, after all. And the event is run for charity, anyway.

And as long as you complete the Fiesta, I will honor my end of the bet. Summer anime season is looking a bit slow for me, anyway.

Oh it's for charity? Can't turn that down. I have played FFV but have never actually completed the whole game. Plenty of time to get ready I guess.

Also this challenge will be way more brutal and time consuming then FFV. Just throwing that out there. ;)

Okay I am down to do it. I have very little time these days but I will do my best.

Edit: Sorry, it's the other way around. The FFV challenge will be more time consuming than the Clannad Challenge. But that's beside the point now...

Link Man

Banned
Oh it's for charity? Can't turn that down. I have played FFV but have never actually completed the whole game. Plenty of time to get ready I guess.

Also this challenge will be way more brutal and time consuming then FFV. Just throwing that out there. ;)

Okay I am down to do it. I have very little time these days but I will do my best.

You'll have until the end of August to finish, if last year is anything to go by. And it shouldn't take much more than 20 hours, maybe 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom