• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you vote anything else you're a dumb dumb.

2nFCQ3I.png

vareon

Are there any anime this year similar to Tsuritama or Uchoten Kazoku? I...don't know why I group them together, but I definitely get the slice-of-life with an extra dose of fantasy feeling when I watched them.

Are there any anime this year similar to Tsuritama or Uchoten Kazoku? I...don't know why I group them together, but I definitely get the slice-of-life with an extra dose of fantasy feeling when I watched them.

Maybe Noragami? I'm not sure I'd group it with those two, but it's the first good show in that general area that comes to mind.

Brynhildr in the Darkness - 03

Okay so if she 'sploded, I guess that means the third button on that thing at the back of their neck is the button that puts humpty dumpty back together again.

P.S. Mushishi S2 is the best series this season and it reminds me why this series is my top three of all time animus.

Shengar

Cross-posting from the OT

Mushishi 03
This is probably one of the hardest slap to the face moment in Mushishi.
While it similar to the previous episode because like what duckroll said that it was about deal with loss, its feel different. Mostly because the loss itself is more recent, and the mushi is more directly involved with the characters and the story. While it still good due to the subtlety and feels heartwarming (pun intended), I think it could deliver the emotional impact better than this. Maybe Toki could visit the lake,
trying to "wake" her sister more than once
, or shows the connection between his inability to come up with his loss and his conformity with his preset condition. The "how the snow isn't melting" and underwater scene is brilliant though.

fertygo

Kyyousogiga TV?
Gatchaman Crowds?

Maison Ikkoku 58-60

This is the worst series of utterly stupid misunderstandings. I feel like I should go on a Corvo Rage, but I just don't have the energy to do it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does fishing count as a skill in SAO? Also this doesn't seem to stop you from voting multiple times. Well I guess they were asking for this to be spammed with joke votes.

So for me it's:
Best episode: 3
Best male: Nishida, Klein, Other (Guild Leader)
Best female: not done because you have to select three and Kirito's mother is the only correct answer.
Best monster: Slug
Best environment: ?
Best scene: SAOSuicide.gif
Best line: Donno. Maybe I'll go with the bad hand I raise the pot line.
Best music: ?
Best battle: See previous post.
Best costume: ?
Best equipment: ?
Best skill: Fishing

Kyousogiga is the closest to the feel of these two series... but it isn't as good as any of the two.

Quasar

The answer is obviously yes but I'd love to see people come up with a reason why its no.

Well I wouldn't consider it anime. Its an episode of a existing US conceived show. So its built with that template.

Now if he made his own show for CN...I'm more likely to consider that anime.

Defuser

Nobunaga ZA FUUURU ep 15

Why does Nobunaga need a robot again? He just pwned fools with just his bow and arrow more efficiently than using a robot.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The fake accents are one of the redeeming things about IS. Though you miss out on HanaKana.

Speaking of Kana I just watched the first 2 episodes of Nanana last night.

Its surprisingly good. Best character though is the one voiced by Hanazawa. Brown meido who
also happens to be a guy.
That first one was super lame though. The actual mechanics and set up of that room itself though were fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom