• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hunter X Hunter 2011 Episode 124
So that's what happened to Palm.
Honestly because of Palm's characterization, Palm could have just been anry at Killua and I would be legit accept that, even if it's played up as a joke.

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property The Movie - The Angeloid of Clockwork

I absolutely loved the series. Was very entertaining, very moe, chockfull of lewdness and fanservice, but keeping a soft side and interesting world they lived in with Synapse, I finally made it to the movie.

I have no idea why this was an hour and a half long. It's disgraceful how they showed the same exact footage from the first two seasons of the show for 45 minutes! Outside of a minute or two of added Hiyori footage, it was a waste of time, The scenes may have been funny the first time, but I'd already seen then. Was really disappointing by this aspect,

However, the second half. Wow. You're waiting the whole series to learn more about Synapse and the Male angel and the innerworkings of this very intersting "New World", and while I'm still left a little disappointed that there wasn't a more conclusive point to him, we did get a much better glimpse and about all the persons in the pods.

The Hiyori character was adorable, I was happy with the current cast but they found away to create another likable character. The ending kept me captive, and had me wanting more. The animation was fantastic in HD, the music was very good. Sadly, this was made in 2011. I haven't read any of the manga, and sad they never made any more OVAs. seasons or movies. I'll have to look into it to see if they ever flesh things out more.

First half rating 2/10 Second half 9.5/10

Link Man

Banned
Dark theme on mobile, normal on pc and tablet. On 100ppp, but want to change back to 50ppp. Fart jokes are the lowest form of humor.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dark theme is the best

No Game No Life 3
That objection scene, even the BGM sound like soundtrack from Ace Attorney!
Also, DIO (Dola) grandchildren is not the brightest crayon in the box

Hitsugi no Chaika 3
Chaika is very competent with machine, and the show still moving at fast pace, there's almost no filler.

They're making another movie pretty soon. And by "soon" I mean "releases in Japanese theaters this very weekend."

Great news. I see that the manga's still been going on for a while which is good. Not sure if I'll catch up or not. I much prefer watching anime, but nice to see more animation is on the way.

Zeppeli

Banned
Dark theme on mobile, normal on pc and tablet. On 100ppp, but want to change back to 50ppp. Fart jokes are the lowest form of humor.

I just wish that the mobile site was updated to match the aesthetics of the main site when we switched over. The dark theme for mobile looks horrible...

I stand by that opinion.

Exactly the sort of opinion one would expect from someone who can't even spell his own name right.

Wow. Hi there, I am the guy you're trying to insult.

I am not going to go into the explaination for the umpteenth time about why my name is spelt the way it is. Maybe someday you might get that answer. Or maybe someone will link you to one of my posts I made about the name. Either way I am not going to go into it here.

Regardless, it's a pretty lame retort to insult me to validate your opinion or position. You like Excel Saga. That's awesome. I found the show insufferable. The art was cheap and I don't find characters obnoxiously screaming and running around like a chicken with its head cut off very funny. Comedy is a hit or miss for every individual. Some comedies and comedians I find funny may not be the same thing you find funny. We all have different senses of humor. I just firmly believe that Excel Saga was the most mindless and obnoxious anime comedy I have ever seen. That's not a good thing in my book.

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property The Movie - The Angeloid of Clockwork

There was a movie. :O

Added to backlog.

Articalys

Dark theme everywhere, 50 ppp, avatars off everywhere, images/gifs off on mobile as well, arrow toggle on mobile set as "jump to first unread post".

Articalys

Oh, about GAF: why is it that in Firefox I can use CTRL+B and so on to format posts, but it doesn't work in Chrome? Don't think I've got any extensions that are getting in the way.

Zeppeli

Banned
Oh, about GAF: why is it that in Firefox I can use CTRL+B and so on to format posts, but it doesn't work in Chrome? Don't think I've got any extensions that are getting in the way.

My Nightly is broken as shit now, too. I can't ctrl+shift+t or copy/paste images anymore

zeroshiki

Guys, no fighting. Let's all get along. Here, let me bring up a topic that everyone will agree on.

Hyouka is the best anime of the last couple years.

Guys, no fighting. Let's all get along. Here, let me bring up a topic that everyone will agree on.

Hyouka is the best anime of the last couple years.

NU9cplR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom