• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Forget the pictures. The NP for some of the Servants in Fate/Apocrypha are freaking amazing.

tbh i don't really care about the powers and such, it's all shonen powerwanking

fate zero would still be good if everyone was just tossing frisbees at each other and each frisbee would be unique to the servant's power

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

fate zero would still be good if everyone was just tossing frisbees at each other and each frisbee would be unique to the servant's power

But can Shiki kill servants?

Ultimadrago

1SEOk.jpg

<3

The climax of Fate/Zero 11 wouldn't have near the same effect that way.

Grzi

Man, I'd love it if there was a Tsukihime anime, since I really don't feel like playing (reading) the VN, and I keep hearing amazing stuff about it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So the Kore wa Zombie announcement was for a BD box set of season 1. Which makes the 10/11 episode run even more wacky. Ah well.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1

pBIpT.gif

I'm in despair!

After all that nakama nakama nakama yesterday, I'm enjoying this blackish comedy a lot more than I usually would, I think.

Kafka-chan is so moe~

Acchi Kocchi 10

Why must this show end soon???

Anyhow christmas time!

First half was fun.

irhv173gbAJ2R.gif

BEARUU MODO!

iGIeZ0s9eu4kc.gif

Cajun is dead. DEAD.

Why must this show endd????? D:

Jex

[Mysterious Girlfriend X] - 10

The main story of this episode was largely predicated on our hero making some at best questionable and at worst out of character choices. I do not approve.

I am sure firehawk will be thrilled to know that this episode features an important haircut:

MGX10.png

WARING! WARNING! That kind of talk is usually a sign that the person you're talking to you may well be 'anime crazy' and you should attempt to escape from your conversation with them at all costs. Do not, under any circumstances, give this kind of person any personal information about yourself.

This, of course, goes doubly so when talking to someone of the female persuasion.

Westlo

Medaka Box 10 - For being so hyped, the genre shift was kind of underwhelming. Better than the stuff at the beginning, sure, but still not as good as people made it out to be. I was going to say that it'll improve hopefully, but I realized there's two more episodes until the end. Oh well, here's hoping for some good sakuga in those episodes and a second season where the shounen stuff begins to shine.

The thing is that it still sucked when it changed genres, just in a different way. The next arc and the first long arc of the manga has its moments, but it wouldn't be something I would call great. It's the minus arc that starts right after the conclusion of the next arc which is where Medaka made most of its fans.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
The thing is that it still sucked when it changed genres, just in a different way. The next arc and the first long arc of the manga has its moments, but it wouldn't be something I would call great. It's the minus arc that starts right after the conclusion of the next arc which is where Medaka made most of its fans.

To put it simply, it's like One Piece, where it takes so long to get good you can't really call it good.

The main story of this episode was largely predicated on our hero making some at best questionable and at worst out of character choices. I do not approve.

I am sure firehawk will be thrilled to know that this episode features an important haircut:

MGX10.png

WARING! WARNING! That kind of talk is usually a sign that the person you're talking to you may well be 'anime crazy' and you should attempt to escape from your conversation with them at all costs. Do not, under any circumstances, give this kind of person any personal information about yourself.

But... all the girls are already short haired... and... everyone already has the same face D:

Jex

Huh, really?

Given that Upotte is supposed to air on "real tv" next season, that's three 10 episode seasons. Maybe there's a new cost-saving measure: make fewer episodes.

Well, I had assumed that cutting back seasons to 11 episodes was already a cost saving measure. I guess this is the logical next step.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Does she have a dark sexual past as well?

Well, I had assumed that cutting back seasons to 11 episodes was already a cost saving measure. I guess this is the logical next step.
Well, that was Fuji being cheap with the noitaminA block I presume. This seems to be infecting all the man-child late night anime as well.
The other thing to consider is that fewer episodes = fewer plastic discs to pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom