• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pBZbm.jpg

Oooooh boy. We might all be wrong about Zetsuen and Code;Breaker being contenders to take over Gundam AGE's slot. The Magi comment there says "Be sure to watch this week's Gundam AGE on the 24th!"

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED!

Wait, so does that mean Sunrise could be doing Magi? They do long running stuff. Hmmm.........

duckroll

Magi confirmed details so far:

- The Shounen Sunday cover confirms it is getting a TV anime

- The Project-Magi domain is registered to Sony Music (Aniplex production)

- There will probably be an ad during Gundam AGE this weekend (TBS/MBS broadcast)

Wait, so does that mean Sunrise could be doing Magi? They do long running stuff. Hmmm.........

No, but it means the series will be broadcast on TBS/MBS, and not TV Tokyo.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's not how I remember it! Not that I am going to go and dig up those threads.
For me it was:
Week 1: Sweet, time looping antics. One episode to introduce and one episode to resolve.
Week 2: Okay, so this is like that airing out of order gimmick. Nice troll, KyoAni gonna KyoAni, etc. They're going to resolve it next week.
Week 3: Wait.
Week 4: Wat.
Week 5: Fucking dropped man.

Oooooh boy. We might all be wrong about Zetsuen and Code;Breaker being contenders to take over Gundam AGE's slot. The Magi comment there says "Be sure to watch this week's Gundam AGE on the 24th!"

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED!

Nice; I can't say I have any familiarity with any of these series, but Magi seems like a better choice for that timeslot. I'm expecting A-1 at this point.

But that was the best part. Heck, nobody even knew how long it was going to last. Truly an amazing experience.

It was very amusing to watch from the outside. I certainly respect KyoAni for having the balls to go through with it.

Dresden

Magi confirmed details so far:

- The Shounen Sunday cover confirms it is getting a TV anime

- The Project-Magi domain is registered to Sony Music (Aniplex production)

- There will probably be an ad during Gundam AGE this weekend (TBS/MBS broadcast)
Aniplex... I wonder if it really could be a-1.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For me it was:
Week 1: Sweet, time looping antics. One episode to introduce and one episode to resolve.
Week 2: Okay, so this is like that airing out of order gimmick. Nice troll, KyoAni gonna KyoAni, etc. They're going to resolve it next week.

But at least you got to see Haruhi in a swimsuit eight times.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
For me it was:

You view the whole thing from a completely different angle when you know exactly what you're getting into going in.

cajunator

Banned
Been moving furniture around in my room trying to get more stuff in here and trying not to drown in boxes/DVDs.
Being an animu collector is suffering :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why are all of you guys hotlinking stuff from zerochan?

:DDDDDD

How's A-1's output and style overall? Never heard much about them before.

A-1 Pictures is a subsidiary of Aniplex; they don't really have a studio style, but usually rely on freelancers for creative direction. Most of their output has pretty solid production values. Their recent shows include Blue Exorcist, Ano Hana, Idolmaster, Tsuritama, and Space Brothers.

[Gintama] - 252/Finale

A ha! I am done! Finished! It only took about a year.

Totally worth it.

Congratulations! Now you can wait for its return with the rest of us.

Theonik

HeartCatch PreCure 16
Pretty fun episode with a lot of awesome faces. Fight this week wasn't that fun but the episode had a lot of great Cobraja moments and continues the trend of well thought out "character problems".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom