• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

Looking at Ufotable's other works, what exactly stood out about them that the Fate/Zero project decided that they were the studio for the job? I have a few of those shows, and they aren't exactly harbingers of quality.

Um, all their work on the Kara no Kyōkai/Garden of Sinners movie series?

cajunator

Banned
Um, all their work on the Kara no Kyōkai/Garden of Sinners movie series?

Didnt those have awful artwork? Besides that, one good series is barely enough to go on for such a large important project as this. It just seems like there would be more suitable studios to tackle the project. Not that Ufotable did a bad job.

Jex

Didnt those have awful artwork? Besides that, one good series is barely enough to go on for such a large important project as this. It just seems like there would be more suitable studios to tackle the project. Not that Ufotable did a bad job.

Erm, we're talking about the same studio that produced a product that sold like this:

*1, 51,562 *51,562 Kara no Kyoukai Limited Edition

Those are insane numbers especially considering the price of the release. Why the hell would you pick anyone else?

cajunator

Banned
Erm, we're talking about the same studio that produced a product that sold like this:

Those are insane numbers especially considering the price of the release. Why the hell would you pick anyone else?

Why not pick Shaft then? Also, it could have been made by another studio and still sold extremely well because people really like Type moon stuff.

3Kaze

Kara no Kyoukai was an even bigger project than Fate/Zero, so the question is why/how did Aniplex let them handle 7 movies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Nintendo believes it is for your own good. They don't want you to rot your brain

Bu...bububu...Nintendo is the whole reason I'm in this mess to begin with :( Misty from Pokemon is the whole reason I eventually developed a 2D complex as a teenager. THAT'S IT, I'M SUING.

Jex

Why not pick Shaft then? Also, it could have been made by another studio and still sold extremely well because people really like Type moon stuff.

They don't have any experience handing that kind of property and they have a very limited ability to handle stuff like action animation.

Naru = Lucy. Other Girl = Other Girl.

Um... yes, Naru is violent, but she doesn't kill anybody, and really only ever hits Keitaro. That's very different from Lucy. And as for the rest of the casts, they're all entirely different, and the Love Hina characters are better, mostly, too.

Can't argue with that.
Yes you can.

Saki ~ Senriyama-hen ~ Episode of side-Toki
With occasional background cameos by miscellaneous Achiga students.

RDFVu.png
Hah... that's amusing I guess, and it is true -- these last few episodes absolutely are Senriyama-hen. Kuro's barely even a character in what's supposedly her team's show, it's all about Toki. I don't mean that as a complaint, Toki is a good character, it's just a fact.

I bet that changes after ep. 12, though, the last three probably will be more about Achiga. And I think Kuro'll have something relevant to do in 12, too... but still, yes, most of this round is about Toki. And she is a good enough character to carry it.

You joke, but Saki has made me so hyped for the franchise that even I'm surprised at how much I care about moejong.
Joke? No, it's true.

It's the Marvel Film Initiative of anime. Joss Whedon needs to direct the Saki movie. Mark Rufallo as Saki please.
:lol What, can't even keep the genders the same in the Hollywood version?

They're only AKB0048 characters, regardless of if they all make it or disintegrate from a DES death ray. I will feel the same...okay, the second one would be much more hilarious.
I like the AKB0048 cast, though...

Also, going by ep. 8, the DES actually seems more interested in kidnapping the AKB members than killing them. Though they do shoot at them too, so yeah.

Ergo Proxy 23 (FINAL)

Really liked it. This was certainly a show where the journey is miles better than the destination. As a show about self-discovery, I found it engrossing,
especially once Re-l, Vincent and Pino set off on their own. The dynamic between them was fascinating to watch. Vincent and Gino for instance, despite being the non-humans of the group are undeniably very human. Vincent is constantly questioning his identity. Pino rarely restrains herself in her abundance of emotion and energy. Re-l on the other hand, the clear cut human of the group, is mostly reserved and often very cold.
Indeed, the philosophical and psychological elements in the second half's narrative were captivating. The soundtrack was pretty awesome. It reminded me of EVE Online's soundtrack with a tiny bit of Jack Wall's Mass Effect score. Ergo Proxy's score made a worthwhile effort to really immerse me and it was largely successful.

Granted, Ergo Porxy didn't come with faults.
You mean that it did come with faults, right? Or that it didn't come without faults? :)

There were one too many cases of characters being off-model, Re-l in particular.
What do you mean, off-model?

I also feel it jumps the gate a bit too fast in the first half in terms of philosophy. There's a sizable amount of narrative that could have been addressed in exchange for the lengthy philosophical talks.

At the end of the day, the good outweighed the not so and I'm glad I watched it. A very good series.
Yeah, Ergo Proxy is a pretty good series, I agree. Some people here don't like it so much, but I definitely do. I thought Re-l was a pretty good character most of the time, I like the design and the character. Vincent was more annoying sometimes, but still, overall, good cast, and a good series. The story definitely is confusing at times, but most thing are eventually explained, if you pay attention (and maybe rewatch some parts), and I don't mind complexity if it's done this well, anyway.

It did border on being too depressing at times, and the bodycount is high, but I liked how it ended...
It was great that they pulled away from the apocalyptic ending they could have gone to, and instead did a moderately more optimistic one. It was sort of a sequel hook for something that doesn't exist, but still, it's a good ending.

Overall, I like the art design, the world, the story (mostly), and some of the characters. It does have some issues, I agree, like some weak episodes and characters, but it's a quite good series overall.

Those two episodes I really loved. They're very unusual pieces to the greater puzzle more so in the case of Nightmare Quiz Show than The Girl With a Smile.
The Nightmare Quiz Show episode, I still cannot pinpoint the exact origin to but I liked how it served multiple purposes, namely that it helped provide some background about the world of Ergo Proxy without an infodump and that the game show in general complements the theme of self-discovery in the sense that Vincent is still very much ignorant of himself and his surroundings.

The Smile Land episode
was the case of a Proxy infiltrating the mind of Pino (how the proxy got there, I'm not sure). It reveals however, that an AutoReiv was in fact capable of dreaming, which was surely a result of the virus. The purpose of the dream was for the Proxy to warn Pino about allowing Vincent to reach a particular dome city that they had intended to go, but didn't since Pino begged Vincent not to.
I agree, both of those episodes were quite good. They were pretty strange, but by the end of each one, they fit into the series well, and do make sense, even if they initially don't seem to. It was pretty cleverly done. By the end of it, I thought that the Smile Land episode particularly was great. The ending's fantastic, I really like how it resolves things,
and avoids the constant depression and death that permeates so much of the series, too.
Well done.

I feel that's a rather naive view, unfortunately.
It's probably slightly sexualized, but you overstate how much so it is by quite a bit.

You don't need to show nudity constantly to the audience for it to have a thematic purpose. You don't need to see someone get raped, nor do you need to see every graphic detail of someone's execution. These things can just as easily be implied in some other fashion, which is as effective as the display but without exploitative elements.
... You're comparing nudity to murder and rape? What?

Some people don't think discretion shots are as effective. That isn't to say showing everything in great detail is always the way to go, but in this case it drives the point home.

And really, it could have been A LOT worse. You never see flat out sex which is something they would have gotten away with (no genitalia of course) because of both the magazine the manga was serialized in and the time the anime aired. Then there's the gore, which was only just body parts flying around instead of innards leaking out of the body parts or even shown (with one exception).
I agree.

It'd go over better if his helpful-to-a-fault attitude wasn't glossed over in three boring scenes and the "I don't want others to suffer on my account" stuff didn't mostly involve Saber alone. Sexist? Yeah but it seems largely unintentional. I think they ended up talking it out and he's gotten away from it some.
Um, I really hope that you're not saying that you think that F/SN was unintentionally sexist... I can't possibly imagine it being as bad as it is without it being intentional. Maybe you could argue it was unwitting, based on the author's sexism or something, I don't know, but it's far too important a theme in the series to be unintentional.

duckroll

The art is a slight improvement on the original Type-Moon designs, but they're bad mostly because of the original designs which people seem to like are bad to begin with. The actual animation is fantastic. The digital hybrid usage is hit or miss, and improves as the movies progress because of more experience.

KnK was seen as a risky project because it was a 7 movie adaptation of a shitty novel Nasu wrote long before Type-Moon got incredibly popular. The trick was to do it faithfully so that fans would be satisfied, and with a high production budget and using modern animation techniques which aren't commonly used. Very experimental. It turned out to be a huge success, so there's no surprise that Aniplex would make Ufotable the first-choice partner when thet decided to do another high budget adaptation of a Type-Moon related novel.

Those numbers are kinda wrong. The movie series was initially released on DVD only and in individual volumes, since each movie stands alone as a film (some longer and some shorter). It was only later that they released a full box set on blu-ray.

KnK1 - 81k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK2 - 75k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK3 - 75k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK4 - 69k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK5 - 68k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK6 - 66k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK7 - 63k (DVD LE+Regular)
KnK Epilogue - 23k (DVD Regular)

KnK Blu-ray Box - 26k

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Isn't Japan one of the few developed countries with a negative population growth rate?

http://www.google.com/publicdata/exp...ulation+growth

Though I guess it could just be a high amount of safe recreational sex.
I figure that has to do with its immigration policies in conjunction with any social practices regarding sex though.

Let's take a wider view here. Based on how teenage romance is portrayed in anime and manga, there are two possibilities.

1) Teens in Japan are very similar to teens elsewhere and it's just that manga and anime, because of various cultural reasons, depict teens as far less interested in sex than they actually are.

2) Anime and manga simply reflect that Teens in Japan are actually different to Teens in other Western countries, for a whole host of reasons.

Of course, there's actually more possibilities then that, but let's just play a long for a moment. I think it's far more logical to assume that, to an extent, 2 is more likely than 1. If we take a look at some fairly large, albeit slightly old studies -

Much more here: http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/IES/japan.html

In reality, the great majority of the senior high school boys practice masturbation, while the majority of girls of ages 20 and 21 years still ignore masturbation after experiencing their first intercourse (Figure 3; J.A.S.E. 1994).
Japanese boys do want to fuck though. Or at least they know that they want to fuck and those participate in manual manipulation (autoerotic release, as these people might call it).

The passiveness of the female in various heterosexual activities is demonstrated by the fact that the physical satisfaction/performance of the sexual activities, such as masturbation and touching the body of a male partner, is experienced at the same developmental time with intercourse and preceded by kissing and petting, which are only possible with a partner. This suggests that the sexually active male should change partners from one stage to the next, because the length of time devoted to the practice of one event varies between the male and female. Consequently, the male tends to seek a more permissive female as he moves rapidly along the developmental sequence. Thus, the typical Japanese male starts by dating a female a year younger than he, experiences the first kissing with a same-aged female, and experiences his first intercourse with third female, who is at least a year older than he is.
I also found that funny because it shows men are assholes, regardless of culture.

There's also this tidbit that goes along with that:
JHS: 17.1 | SHS: 14.2 | University: 10.4
Which is basically the percentage of women who feel that they are "forced" into their first sexual experience. Of course it's higher than the percentage of men who feel the same way at the same ages.

That said, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that some people just... well, fuck. I mean, it's not like kids are having sex in the hallway at American schools (well, maybe they are, it's been a while). Given that apparently every boy masturbates and that some percentage of girls are also sexually curious, there's bound to be some segment of the teen population where having sex is just a normal thing instead of some sacred holy institution that, if performed incorrectly, will result in your soul's eternal damnation.

Either way, given the cultural proclivities, I can understand why shoujo is super chaste and a kiss is basically sex. But shows like MGX and whatnot are presumably meant for guys... and well, as this paper have shown, guys have sex on their brains all the time.

Man, I can't believe I forgot this, but go figure that the eroge adaptations are the ones where the characters are interested in sex. It's taken to the extreme in School Days, but in Amagami SS, the characters just treat sex as a normal part of a growing relationship.

Jex

[AKB0048] - 9

I am completely astounded. Against everyone's better judgement there's a shot where they have 2D girls and CG girls standing together in the same frame. The result is...repulsive but it has a consequence beyond that as well.

In a brief dancing sequence we see this shot:

akb0048nineerror.png

and then this shot straight after:

akb0048nineerror2.png

No one ever bothered to check that the colour of her clothing isn't consistent at all.

cajunator

Banned
So it was a case of "hey we have the popular property by Nasu that needs to be animated and we have little to lose anyway so why dont you guys have a go" and then when it was successful they let them do another. I suppose that makes sense.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Joke? No, it's true.
Kagami was joking! lol

:lol What, can't even keep the genders the same in the Hollywood version?
Obviously he would be in a school girl outfit!

A question to the manga readers: How different is the manga from the show? Does the way the anime ended (it actually concluded in a way I'd say, although a lot of it is left unresolved) happen in the manga, or do those scenes not appear at all and the manga just continues? Should I read it?
It's mostly the same, other than the time skip. In hindsight, it's probably good that the anime ends where it does, because Shimura meanders into banal and safe territory pretty much right after the anime ends.

I'm still glad the original episodes are out there. Yuki's story was cut from the tv broadcast due to the tsunami and that basically ruined the series for me.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Nasu seems like the type of writer who comes up with good concepts, but executes them poorly because he gets so hung up on the details of the concept and expanding on them forever and ever he forgets to write a good story around them. Missing the forest for the trees, as it were.

Jex

Man, I can't believe I forgot this, but go figure that the eroge adaptations are the ones where the characters are interested in sex. It's taken to the extreme in School Days, but in Amagami SS, the characters just treat sex as a normal part of a growing relationship.

Perhaps that, while appearing normal, is actually abnormal for certain other people!
Nasu seems like the type of writer who comes up with good concepts, but executes them poorly because he gets so hung up on the details of the concept and expanding on them forever and ever he forgets to write a good story around them. Missing the forest for the trees, as it were.

Don't talk about George R R Martin that way.

duckroll

So it was a case of "hey we have the popular property by Nasu that needs to be animated and we have little to lose anyway so why dont you guys have a go" and then when it was successful they let them do another. I suppose that makes sense.

It's probably not that simple. The actual popularity of KnK was pretty suspect before the movies were made, and the main priority for the Aniplex producer was quality. If I'm not wrong, he was looking to make an anime out of the work, but it was Ufotable's idea to make it in the manner which would have the most risk, but also the most reward.

They felt they could make something which would really impress people, and since they do pretty much everything internally, it was also a good chance for the studio to really challenge themselves and make a major production, gaining experience and trying out new techniques in the process.

Aniplex has been very happy to spend money like that in recent years, because they for whatever reason they don't mind paying a lot of money for relatively untested stuff, as long as there are good potential returns. After all, they bankrolled Gurren Lagann at Gainax even though Imaishi had never directed a TV series before, and it was an original property to boot. They also bankrolled Fullmetal Alchemist at BONES back when the studio had never done a 51 episode series before. It's just the Aniplex way. More recently they also produced the Idolmaster TV series, with an animator who has never directed before at the helm. They definitely try to look for the right people on each project, and when it works, it works really well. Their producers like to take risks and they have a lot of money at their command.

Mature

[AKB0048] - 9
No one ever bothered to check that the colour of her clothing isn't consistent at all.
The one in white is supposed to be the one in orange? Because that's not a different color, that's a different outfit. And hair style. And hair color.

Narag

Um, I really hope that you're not saying that you think that F/SN was unintentionally sexist... I can't possibly imagine it being as bad as it is without it being intentional. Maybe you could argue it was unwitting, based on the author's sexism or something, I don't know, but it's far too important a theme in the series to be unintentional.

No I meant how Shirou is characterized in the anime. As a whole it's unbelievably so what with
rider looking like a big titted fuckdoll, saber staying in the kitchen, caster being inept without some dick around, etc. aside from Berserker, every Servant gives off the feeling of being an idealized sexual partner.

Jex

The one in white is supposed to be the one in orange? Because that's not a different color, that's a different outfit. And hair style. And hair color.

Sometimes you just have a guy in one studio making CG animation and a guy in another making 2D animation and then you splice the two together without looking at either.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Aniplex has been very happy to spend money like that in recent years, because they for whatever reason they don't mind paying a lot of money for relatively untested stuff, as long as there are good potential returns. After all, they bankrolled Gurren Lagann at Gainax even though Imaishi had never directed a TV series before, and it was an original property to boot. They also bankrolled Fullmetal Alchemist at BONES back when the studio had never done a 51 episode series before. It's just the Aniplex way. More recently they also produced the Idolmaster TV series, with an animator who has never directed before at the helm. They definitely try to look for the right people on each project, and when it works, it works really well. Their producers like to take risks and they have a lot of money at their command.

Two outta three ain't bad at all.

There are too many Saki haters!
This is true, but do you have proof that Kagami is one of them? Otherwise I'll go with my original interpretation.

He could do it! Just shave that beard!
I don't know who that guy is by name, I was just thinking of an American guy in a movie dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl... :)

No I meant how Shirou is characterized in the anime. As a whole it's unbelievably so what with
rider looking like a big titted fuckdoll, saber staying in the kitchen, caster being inept without some dick around, etc. aside from Berserker, every Servant gives off the feeling of being an idealized sexual partner.
You know, I think you're onto something there, with that last thought
about the Servants all being idealized sexual partners
... that explains a lot, I think.

As for Shirou, though, sexism is usually a deeply held thing, so sure, for him it might be instinctive, though as I said, you'd think that even a very sexist person would be able to figure out what Servants can do. So overall, I'm not so sure. What is for sure is that he's a complete idiot.

[AKB0048] - 9

I am completely astounded. Against everyone's better judgement there's a shot where they have 2D girls and CG girls standing together in the same frame. The result is...repulsive but it has a consequence beyond that as well.

In a brief dancing sequence we see this shot:

akb0048nineerror.png

and then this shot straight after:

akb0048nineerror2.png

You're right that that's completely inconsistent, but the show's too good for me to care too much about errors like that. Certainly though, they should have caught that.

cajunator

Banned
Sometimes you just have a guy in one studio making CG animation and a guy in another making 2D animation and then you splice the two together without looking at either.

Maybe she changed instantly because of...MAGIC.
No probably not. But this is the terrible show we all hoped for and wanted, so we're all happy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bu...bububu...Nintendo is the whole reason I'm in this mess to begin with :( Misty from Pokemon is the whole reason I eventually developed a 2D complex as a teenager. THAT'S IT, I'M SUING.
Nintendo giveth. Nintendo taketh away.

Yes you can.
Well I suppose from a computer science perspective he should have used ==. From a logic point of view it would be A → A.

And are you lot questioning the power of idols? For all you know they can switch their outfits on the fly. Their flying platforms don't allow them to go off stage to change costume between numbers so they've developed the ability to literally shed their clothes.

cajunator

Banned
Nintendo giveth. Nintendo taketh away.

Well I suppose from a computer science perspective he should have used ==. From a logic point of view it would be A → A.

And are you lot questioning the power of idols? For all you know they can switch their outfits on the fly. Their flying platforms don't allow them to go off stage to change costume between numbers so they've developed the ability to literally shed their clothes.

Exactly man. MAGIC!!! IDORU POWER

Jex

[AKB0048] - 9

They need bread and basic supplies - AKB0048 bring them music. How helpful.

This episode was actually pretty good, it certainly hit all the notes that I wanted to see hit. I still don't have any idea how the DES are halted in their attack of a stationary concert by a handful of unarmed little girls though...none of their tactics make any sense.

I always find it funny that every 'world' seems to consist of only one major city.

cajunator

Banned
[AKB0048] - 9

They need bread and basic supplies - AKB0048 bring them music. How helpful.

This episode was actually pretty good, it certainly hit all the notes that I wanted to see hit. I still don't have any idea how the DES are halted in their attack of a stationary concert by a handful of unarmed little girls though...none of their tactics make any sense.

I always find it funny that every 'world' seems to consist of only one major city.

thats how Kino's journey explored "{countries". Kino always just went to one city that represented the way the country operated. It worked out well for that series. Theres really not a better way to do it in a short series.

Also, is anyone still watching Sengoku Collection?? Isnt that supposed to go on for another cour?

Kagami

shoujo is super chaste
You must not have been reading the right shoujo manga. :)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/kinisoku/archives/3194759.html (NSFW)

It's been an ongoing topic that boys' comics are heavily restricted in what kind of sexual expression they can show, yet girls' comics can seemingly do whatever they want.
I've heard it's actually has been toned down a bit in recent years after getting a lot of attention, but there was a point when Shougakukan's shoujo manga magazine Sho-Comi was being referred to jokingly as "性コミ" -- which is still pronounced "sho-comi," but with kanji that make it mean "sex comics."

Kagami was joking! lol
I meant it as a humorous observation, but it's an accurate one.
I watched all of the original Saki and E7, and now I'm enjoying Achiga-hen, but dropped E7AO around episode 8.

It's been an ongoing topic that boys' comics are heavily restricted in what kind of sexual expression they can show, yet girls' comics can seemingly do whatever they want.
I've heard it's actually has been toned down a bit in recent years after getting a lot of attention, but there was a point when Shougakukan's shoujo manga magazine Sho-Comi was being referred to jokingly as "性コミ" -- which is still pronounced "sho-comi," but with kanji that make it mean "sex comics."
I didn't know that things had changed in recent years, but apart from that, you're right, shoujo was the genre with a lot more sexuality in it for sure.

I watched all of the original Saki and E7, and now I'm enjoying Achiga-hen, but dropped E7AO around episode 8.
You see, firehawk? I was right.

You're missing my point that the two shows are entirely different and the comparison is almost entirely wrong.

Hah, that'd be an explanation for it, I guess. I doubt it is, but you never know...

cajunator

Banned

I keep seeing that Nyaruko nenderoid. Its calling to me. hnngh hnngh moetulu ahoge fhtagn

Makoto

You mean that it did come with faults, right? Or that it didn't come without faults? :)
The latter, yeah, haha. Thanks for catching that, I've edited the post to reflect it.

What do you mean, off-model?
Essentially when the animators skimp on the look of the characters as a shortcut for whatever reason, budgetary or time. Re-l's off-model moments were really sporadic. This medium shot of Re-l and Pino isn't the best example but you can certainly see that some detail is missing from Re-l's nose, the lower structure of her face is a bit unusual. It doesn't look entirely like Re-l but gives the viewer enough semblance to make the deduction that it is. TVTropes does a better job at explaining off-model than I do.

Yeah, Ergo Proxy is a pretty good series, I agree. Some people here don't like it so much, but I definitely do. I thought Re-l was a pretty good character most of the time, I like the design and the character. Vincent was more annoying sometimes, but still, overall, good cast, and a good series. The story definitely is confusing at times, but most thing are eventually explained, if you pay attention (and maybe rewatch some parts), and I don't mind complexity if it's done this well, anyway.

It did border on being too depressing at times, and the bodycount is high, but I liked how it ended...
It was great that they pulled away from the apocalyptic ending they could have gone to, and instead did a moderately more optimistic one. It was sort of a sequel hook for something that doesn't exist, but still, it's a good ending.

Overall, I like the art design, the world, the story (mostly), and some of the characters. It does have some issues, I agree, like some weak episodes and characters, but it's a quite good series overall.
I agree with this. It does seem like the show that would benefit from a rewatch.

Yes.

Don't read this until you've watched it:
But then you'll stop.
I must have been the only one who
laughed at the end of Dusk Maiden when the OP kicked in after Yuuko spoke. (edit) It seemed so wildly inappropriate.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I must have been the only one who
laughed at the end of Dusk Maiden when the OP kicked in after Yuuko spoke. (edit) It seemed so wildly inappropriate.

I didn't because I was dedicating all my concentration to being impressed by that scene with the insert song.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Damn son. That definitely wasn't in Kimi ni Todoke. lol
That paper gave the impression that girls liked the "concept" of sex as opposed to the actual act of it I suppose, which I guess begs the question of why it's not reflected in the anime.
(Beyond the simple reason that 99% of anime is made for otaku manbabies, I mean).

I mean, I don't mind idealized romances - since I am a fan of KnT after all - but if you make a manga about people who swap spit with each other but don't otherwise do anything, it just seems weird.

Maybe Junichi sucking on the back of Morishima's knee and implied hotel sex is the best they can do without getting too lurid or scaring the otaku away. lol

You see, firehawk? I was right.
Hmm... I see how it is... lol

I don't know who that guy is by name, I was just thinking of an American guy in a movie dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl... :)
Imagine a giant green guy in a school girl uniform playing MJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom