• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Fate/Stay Night 20

QvXekl.jpg
ajt5I.gif

jman2050

I can't imagine that scene being any more dull and sleep-inducing than it was in the VN. I mean, you actually get to SEE them doing stuff...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You're missing my point that the two shows are entirely different and the comparison is almost entirely wrong.
I'm only messing. I was taking the statement "other girl == other girl" literally. I haven't even seen Love Hina.

[AKB0048] - 9
I always find it funny that every 'world' seems to consist of only one major city.
Well it kind of makes sense that Lancaster was exiled from the rest of Planet England.

AKB0048 is an RPG.
We need a AKB0048 RPG games. Unfortunately it would be on the 3DS and thus region locked.

cajunator

Banned
Thinking back on FSN though, it involved mostly teenage characters. FZ involves mainly adults. Wouldnt it stand to reason that the characters in FSN would be more immature and "fanservicey"?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Theonik

Thinking back on FSN though, it involved mostly teenage characters. FZ involves mainly adults. Wouldnt it stand to reason that the characters in FSN would be more immature and "fanservicey"?
Shiro sorta has an excuse as he's meant to be a nincompoop in the ways of the magus. A true avatar for the player/harem lead! Doesn't make him any less obnoxious though. And no-one else has that excuse.

So is there a sex scene in the F/SN anime?
No. There is a sorta symbolic one where the actual VN one was though.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vaefEsLt1rp65oto1_400.gif[img][/QUOTE]

My God.

[quote="RurouniZel, post: 39267637"]Visual Novel trivia: Rin is the only character who has a sex scene (or participates in one) in [U]all three routes.[/U][/QUOTE]

The power of zettai ryouiki.

[quote="Grzi, post: 39267496"]Animated in amazing CG.

EDIT: You ruined it Brazil :([/QUOTE]

And you're evil.

Narag

Fate/Stay Night 21

Guess who shows up?
WCpdu.gif

Linking the image as I'd rather be safe than sorry. Those appearances are a high point for me when watching this and made for nice surprises.
Not even a lesser design can impede the King of Heroes' douchey swagger! Watching him work Shirou & Saber was fuckawesome.
Then comes the second half with, yup, you guessed it: Saber in the kitchen.

Such an amazing start and finish but that middle sequence. Ugh.

Visual Novel trivia: Rin is the only character who has a sex scene (or participates in one) in all three routes.
That is true, but she doesn't have sex with Shirou in all three routes, only in two. In the other one, the one in the first route,
she's basically helping Saber out in the "Saber needs to recharge her prana" sex scene, because Shirou is of course a useless, incompetent fool.

The power of zettai ryouiki.
Indeed. Even if they didn't know how to write a decent story, they did know who the best character was.

Now that's true horror anime.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That is true, but she doesn't have sex with Shirou in all three routes, only in two. In the other one, the one in the first route,
she's basically helping Saber out in the "Saber needs to recharge her prana" sex scene, because Shirou is of course a useless, incompetent fool.

That's why I added the "participates on one" disclaimer. :p But yeah, Shirou's a complete tosser.

qcf x2

Fate Zero - This was probably asked and answered already. It pertains to what
Lancelot felt guilty about: Didn't Lancelot have an affair with Gueinevere, who was Arthur's wife?
Does this mean Saber/Arturia was a lesbian? Not that I doubt it, but just tying up loose ends.

This was probably asked and answered already. It pertains to what Lancelot felt guilty about: Didn't Lancelot have an affair with Gueinevere, who was Arthur's wife? Does this mean Saber/Arturia was a lesbian? Not that I doubt it, but just tying up loose ends.

Not really. Considering Saber was hiding her true gender from most people, the marriage was probably just for appearances.

But sure, why not lesbians!

I dunno,
the unstoppable killer Servant coming after you at any moment likely kills off the mood. As for Shirou being an improper master, that's on Kiritsugu for not bothering to teach him properly and Shirou trying to learn everything on his own.

RurouniZel said:
Visual Novel trivia: Rin is the only character who has a sex scene (or participates in one) in all three routes.

As for Heaven's Feel route, IIRC
that's a Rider induced hallucination of Rin and not the real thing.

BTW, Rurouni, [FSN VN spoilers]
Did you ever make it to Last Episode?

Narag

Fate/Stay Night 22

Shirou's idiocy is due to years of unchecked survivor's guilt? That actually makes sense. Off to destroy the grail again? Shirou really is his father's son.

This episode would have been one of those infuriating ones without having watched F/Z. The Gilgamesh/Kirei connection is introduced so suddenly and carelessly. At least having prior knowledge built some tension as to how long they'd carry the charade on. Without having some clue as to how things work, I can't imagine this would have worked out to anything other as incidental character #1 was the rival of incidental character #2 who was the partner of incidental character #3.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Fate/zero 24-25 (FINALE) - I was really satisfied with how the series concluded itself. It justified all the build-up from the previous episodes in the series, but at the same time managed to effectively present that subdued mood that I really love about the series in general. Now for better or worse, that ending shot actually made me appreciate fate/stay night more than I did initially, even for all intents and purposes it's still a load of shit.

I think the biggest problem with the series as a whole is it feels like it's part of a much larger story, except that larger story beyond it is a load of shit lulz. It's like the star wars if anakins turn to the dark side was the "good" part of the series instead of the other way around, like it is in reality.

I'm really excited about what the director has in store for us next. As this and wandering son has managed to make him a name to look-out for!

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt ep 3 engdub

The only good thing was Brief but again they keep having him randomly absent or just getting ran over and stuff, fortunately he is litrally, almost like See Through, the only two characters that have any sort of intelligence and sense in the show. The plot is so dumb and doesnt even make sense, and there is barely anything entertaining, and some of the lines...

not that he would procreate but i would totally have his abortion
now brothers let the final ejaculation flow

:(

Not really. Considering Saber was hiding her true gender from most people, the marriage was probably just for appearances.

But sure, why not lesbians!
I forget, did Saber actually have a disguise? Because, I mean, her Saber outfit sure isn't something anyone could mistake for a man. (Of course it's also a pure anime creation and nothing like a historical King Arthur, of the 500s-700s AD, would have had, but that you expect, unfortunately. A woman dressing like a woman in armor and somehow being in disguised as a man, though? I don't know about that one.)

Also, Guinevere at least would have to be bi, right? I mean, Lancelot's male, even in the Fate universe...

I dunno,
the unstoppable killer Servant coming after you at any moment likely kills off the mood. As for Shirou being an improper master, that's on Kiritsugu for bothering to teach him properly and Shirou trying to learn everything on his own.
I added it here, but you need to fix your broken spoiler tag.

Apart from that, I don't know...
Given how dedicated Shirou is to his idiotic sexism, even after it's repeatedly pointed out to him what Servants are, would that have done any good? I am quite doubtful.

As for the first part, I don't think that had much to do with how he was acting... it does make me wonder, though, how he actually knew what to do in the sex scenes in the other acts, given how he was in that one. Hentai illogic prevailed, I guess?

As for Heaven's Feel route, IIRC
that's a Rider induced hallucination of Rin and not the real thing.
Really? Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom