• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Toxi

Banned
11895974_1602736239977184_8999218257481569450_n.jpg
It's hard to tell, but that likeness looks pretty soft.

"A Star Wars Story" is even worse than Anthology.
I don't see the problem with "A Star Wars Story". On the other hand, anthology doesn't make any sense.

Fj0823

You introduced her to the Clone Wars yet?

We watched a couple Padme episodes together since she's her favorite character.

She seems to be intrigued by Ahsoka and will watch the series with me, but she wants to marathon Steven Universe and Gravity Falls together first

Girl has good taste, that's for sure

Sayers

We watched a couple Padme episodes together since she's her favorite character.

She seems to be intrigued by Ahsoka and will watch the series with me, but she wants to marathon Steven Universe and Gravity Falls together first

Girl has good taste, that's for sure

Ahsoka is the best part of the series

curb

Banned
Well we don't really know for sure yet.
I believe one of the early concept images showed her holding it in battle.

I hope that's the case. I'm just going by the poster. I'd like there to be a female Jedi who doesn't get killed or who isn't mute. I know there were some in Clone Wars but not really in the movies.

Rootbeer

Banned
And the tie-ins just don't stop...

11180613_833393783396460_4847906904431569518_n.jpg

11855890_833395620062943_8307918086416997418_n.jpg

Did you ever think you'd find Star Wars coffee creamer, of all things?

Yes, I will buy this

Rootbeer

Banned
The soft goods look pretty good, better than on some previous figures. It takes a little fiddling to get them to look good sometimes, but if you took the time to mess around with the hood it would probably look better than a plastic version. I'm mostly happy with how he turned out. Love the quilted look to his fabric.

Simo

Seemingly because they lost traffic given more people are getting their hands on them but that ultimatetoycollector Fb/YouTube page is now in the process of doing unboxing videos on their channel. Actually don't. Someone else will offer a better look at them without milking it all for traffic hits.

Simo

Just noticed the repeating Star Wars logo on that unit. eh I have a PS4 already but if I didn't...I still wouldn't bite for that. Seems like they could of had a better design other than that Vader art and I won't even talk about the controller. lol

Hagi

It is definitely unusual. The console's what I really want though.

If I didn't have a PS4 already I'd probably just buy it then get one of the magma red controllers because Sith and just lock that ugly pack in controller in a cupboard never to be touched.

Hopefully those classic games are released digitally on the same day I'd really like to play Bounty Hunter again.

If I didn't have a PS4 already I'd probably just buy it then get one of the magma red controllers because Sith and just lock that ugly pack in controller in a cupboard never to be touched.

Hopefully those classic games are released digitally on the same day I'd really like to play Bounty Hunter again.

Bounty Hunter was great. One of my favourite childhood games. I'm sure they will release them separately.

Simo

Taking one for the team and watching the Rey figure on mute....The head sculpt is actually pretty spot on and looks like Ridley but the paint job lets that all down unfortunately.

Hagi

Not a big fan of Black Series but I'll get that Kylo Ren, it'll be a while before Bandai starts up the Force Awakens line. Might get Rey for BB-8 as well.

Rootbeer

Banned
Not a big fan of Black Series but I'll get that Kylo Ren, it'll be a while before Bandai starts up the Force Awakens line. Might get Rey for BB-8 as well.

Good luck finding one...

rumors from rebelscum say most stores are getting only 4 cases per store on force friday. some reports say two boxes of two different waves, which could mean worst case scenario is each store only has two Kylo Ren 6" figures.

I'm reading Lords of the Sith right now, I'm about a few chapters in and so far I'm loving it. The audiobook is also great, the narrator puts a lot of effort into the character voices and there's even background music and sound effects during key parts of the story, which is really nice.

Hagi

Good luck finding one...

rumors from rebelscum say most stores are getting only 4 cases per store on force friday. some reports say two boxes of two different waves, which could mean worst case scenario is each store only has two Kylo Ren 6" figures.

Hmm I live in a small town in Scotland so the likes of me finding a physical one are slim to none anyway. Was hoping to order it online somewhere.

Snaku

Banned
Good luck finding one...

That's completely idiotic. Why market this big merchandise extravaganza and then not provide enough stock to satisfy more than two people? How many people do they expect to show up for this thing? Do they really want to piss that many people off?

Rootbeer

Banned
Well it's still unsubstantiated rumors right now. Waiting on more information. The week before FF we should know a LOT more about stock numbers as store associates start leaking that data.

Anyways in a post-amiibo world we should all be keenly aware that the level of hype and buzz does not always equate to lots of available stock. This is Hasbro not Nintendo though... hoping for the best.

Anyway I read another post someone said they found all the 6" TFA figures at Fred Meyer today on the shelf. So, might want to check there and cross your fingers.

FF is two weeks from this coming Friday... things are really ramping up now.

Nodnol

Does anyone know whether or not both Finn AND Rey will be walking the path of the Jedi?

I think even from the first teaser, we all assumed one of them would be, because....well it's Star Wars. Seeing that convention poster that was handed out, and from the snippets MakingStarWars have posted, it's intriguing the idea of having two Jedi protagonists in a world far similar to the OT.

That said, trying to piece together snippets isn't exactly easy, not when you have to follow months of small details here and there.

Rootbeer

Banned
you can try going to your local target, TRU or wal-mart with those UPCs and see if you get any luck having them pull figures from the back. Don't expect much luck but... worth trying

If nothing else you can use it to see how MANY the store has. A lot of stores might not have any of their stock yet though.

MattyG

Banned
Probably going to go into local stores and look for some early toys. A 19 year old buying toys is probably going to be a bit weird, but it's Star Wars dammit.

Top Bottom