• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Sayers

Staring contest time. I bet BB-8 wins.

EP7_IA_27344.jpg

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TRAILER JJ?!

Rootbeer

Banned
Limited Edition BB-8 Collector's Cover D: Subscribers only... Lucky!

Hope I can find a copy of this magazine (any cover, lol) today.

Hagi

Hmm I haven't bought an issue of Empire in years might have to have a look at Tesco after work and see if they have it.

Alright, so I've already watched that teaser video way too many times.

Same. That music goes so well with the igniting lightsabers. Hope the full trailer's on the horizon soon.

Just noticed this Battle of Jakku concept art for Battlefront. Not film related but it looks badass.

featuredImage.img.jpg

graffix13

New tease!

A tiny bit of new footage.

Wow. Love it.

Makes me think of everything that lightsaber has been through (because I'm a dork like that). Both good and bad things:

- Used with another lightsaber (Dooku's) to decapitate Dooku
- Cut down Younglings
- Used to cut down Nute Gunray
- Duel with Obi-Wan
- Used to kill a Wompa
- Cut open a Taun-Taun
- Duel with Vader
- Missing for 35 (?) years

Calcium

Banned
Makes me think of everything that lightsaber has been through (because I'm a dork like that). Both good and bad things:

- Used with another lightsaber (Dooku's) to decapitate Dooku
- Cut down Younglings
- Used to cut down Nute Gunray
- Duel with Obi-Wan
- Used to kill a Wompa
- Cut open a Taun-Taun
- Duel with Vader
- Missing for 35 (?) years

Don't forget all those Tusken Raiders that Anakin slaughtered. That lightsaber has seen some shit, man.

graffix13

Don't forget all those Tusken Raiders that Anakin slaughtered. That lightsaber has seen some shit, man.

Haha yeah, but not sure he used this particular one. He did that in AOTC, right? And IIRC, that lightsaber was destroyed (cut in half) in his battle with Dooku the first time. Or was it smashed in that droid factory on Geonosis? Either way I know he lost his first blue one.

Calcium

Banned
Haha yeah, but not sure he used this particular one. He did that in AOTC, right? And IIRC, that lightsaber was destroyed (cut in half) in his battle with Dooku the first time. Or was it smashed in that droid factory on Geonosis? Either way I know he lost his first blue one.

You might be right, I don't remember much from the prequels. Oh man, I have no memory of his lightsaber ever getting destroyed whatsoever. I think I'm finally getting to the point where the prequels are fading away.

Yeah, his first lightsaber was destroyed in the factory

graffix13

You might be right, I don't remember much from the prequels. Oh man, I have no memory of his lightsaber ever getting destroyed whatsoever. I think I'm finally getting to the point where the prequels are fading away.

I think I am like 1 of the 5 people on the internet who like the prequels. They are no where near the quality of the OT of course, and they have their fair share of problems, but I enjoy them for what they are.

Hell, I like the two Ewok Endor movies. And those were really bad. Well, except for Teek. He was funny.

curb

Banned
I think I am like 1 of the 5 people on the internet who like the prequels. They are no where near the quality of the OT of course, and they have their fair share of problems, but I enjoy them for what they are.

Hell, I like the two Ewok Endor movies. And those were really bad. Well, except for Teek. He was funny.

I don't think we're actually 1 out of 5. It's just that those who dislike the prequels online are just so damn loud about it.

Lucas always said he made the prequels for kids. I was seven when the Phantom Menace was released and I loved each one of them. Admittedly I can see a lot more of their flaws now than I could when I was younger but I still think they're entertaining films, especially for children.

curb

Banned
Lucas always said he made the prequels for kids. I was seven when the Phantom Menace was released and I loved each one of them. Admittedly I can see a lot more of their flaws now than I could when I was younger but I still think they're entertaining films, especially for children.

I was 19 when Phantom Menace came out. Saw it four times in the theater. Saw Clones twice and Revenge once. I then fell off the Star Wars bandwagon and into the prequel hate camp. Finishing Clone Wars after season five reminded me what I like about Star Wars. It also helped redeem Anakin's character for me to a decent extent. I don't think the prequels are particularly fine films but I still enjoy them - especially RotS.

MattyG

Banned
I hope we get character dialogue in the trailer. And maybe Finn in a scene where he isn't pissed/scared and breathless.

Simo

I guess the latest rumor is that the trailer is dropping tomorrow at 10am PST? Dump trucks of salt and all that but at least we won't need to wait long to find out.

I mean I could see it being true given the tease today and tomorrow being a week until Force Friday. Drop the trailer to get everyone hyped up right before the merch hits.

Anywho, here's Target's exclusive remote controlled BB-8 in action. lol
https://m.facebook.com/groups/14541...495033324788066870:eligibleForSeeFirstBumping.

curb

Banned
I guess the latest rumor is that the trailer is dropping tomorrow at 10am PST? Dump trucks of salt and all that but at least we won't need to wait long to find out.

I mean I could see it being true given the tease today and tomorrow being a week until Force Friday. Drop the trailer to get everyone hyped up right before the merch hits.

PLEASE BE TRUE

graffix13

What are the best 'Clone-centric' episodes of The Clone Wars? I'm too lazy and impatient to sit down and watch the whole series. Some day though...

Rootbeer

Banned
saw that BB-8 earlier. Some speculation as to rather it is the sphero version or not, but seemingly it is not.

I will probably hold out for the sphero version if that's not it.

curb

Banned
What are the best 'Clone-centric' episodes of The Clone Wars? I'm too lazy and impatient to sit down and watch the whole series. Some day though...

Off the top of my head, I can think of the Umbara arc and whatever the first Clone arc is of season six.

Anywho, here's Target's exclusive remote controlled BB-8 in action. lol
https://m.facebook.com/groups/14541...495033324788066870:eligibleForSeeFirstBumping.
Pretty please.
Rookies was a good one and Kamino was decent.

Sayers

Off the top of my head, I can think of the Umbara arc and whatever the first Clone arc is of season six.

The Order 66 arc. But if you're not going to watch the whole series, graffix, you should focus on the part that matters: Anakin and Ahsoka.

Top Bottom