• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Ro64:
Ret vs Machine
TorcH vs PainUser
White-Ra vs ThisIsJimmy
Spades vs TT1
Kiwikaki vs Haemonculus

Will be officially released soon i think, people are saying the stream is coming back on

Mairu

From #teamliquid:

[15:07:43] <+Slasher`MLGDC> MLG DC - UPDATE: Still issues with Octoshape - I have been told another 15 minutes but it's only an ETA right now - Brackets will also come online soon - Casting will be done by Day9, JP and djWHEAT (HD and Husky not here)

Mairu

Follow http://twitter.com/#!/TeamLiquidnet if you want some ghetto random updates from MLG DC, seems like ro64 started and yeah, it's not going to be streamed until ro32

edit: #teamliquid:
[15:21:59] <+Slasher`MLGDC> MLG DC - UPDATE: Problems have been fixed, stream will start at 6:45 PM EST/00:45 CEST - Matches have started but no 'big' games will start until the stream is online - Replays are being uploaded as the tournament happens this time, unlike Raleigh

Haunted

"Hmm oh yeah baby, just in time for some Starcraft goodness"

"wtf is this Halo bs"

I'm seeing the live blog of SC2 on the right, though.
Huk and Slush
winning their first games 2-0 each.

Deadman

TeamLiquidnet

Ro64 results coming in. Gretorp 2-0, InControL 2-0, Kiwikaki 2-0, HuK 2-0 and signing autographs. Ret-Machine will likely be cast; go Jos!

Haunted

I'm surprised how boring watching Halo 3 is, really. Why can't it be Reach. :(

Deadman said:
Halo...why dont they just kick me in the face
Made me laugh.

Accidentus said:
I was wondering that. Thought it was weird someone named themselves Str8 Rippin
:lol

Man, you guys are killing me.

Snow

Wasn't the super delayed start of the stream supposed to be half an hour ago? Or am I messing up my timezone conversion?

edit
Haunted said:
I know that Day9 and JP will be casting. Is there a second team like HDH was in Raleigh?
I think DJ Wheat is floating around somewhere for casting duties also. No Husky or HD (who actually did ok at Raleigh, I thought).

Deadman said:
http://twitpic.com/2xw8gg

Mouse mat size increases with skill.
From the same series:
177820307.jpg

Day9 in a suit?

It just said "Live in 10 Mins", now, like a minute later it's "Live in 2 mins". I don't trust you, MLG stream.

Yup, he's in a suit. Funny. Now, a ZvZ on Blistering Sands between Ret and Machine. You don't get to see a lot of ZvZ.

Haunted

woo! Machine vs Ret starting now now now

glhf

Snow said:
I think DJ Wheat is floating around somewhere for casting duties also. No Husky or HD (who actually did ok at Raleigh, I thought).
Don't know that guy, we'll see!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
amg a girl talking about sc2!

This should...be a good match

Does this look alot worse than I remember the previous MLG looked like? Guess they really want you to get HD lol

Snow

Holy crap, the stream looks way worse than Raleigh's. Either their encoder is messed up or they're actively downgrading the quality, because even low quality youtube vids look better.

Mairu

I'm going to guess that all the issues they had with Octoshape is an explanation as to why the non paid stream (I refuse to call it HD, because it isn't!) is such bad quality.

But man, this quality is awful. The player cam looks like a PSX model or something :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom