• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key

Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key

I guess since the Steam sale was cancelled :p, we are giving away games right here

I have the following extra keys. Please quote what you want.

Astro Tripper
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
Nightsky
Oil Rush
Red Orchestra
Runespell: Overture
Solar 2

I'd love eufloria if it's still available, been meaning to pick it up.

I also have Death to Spies: Moment of Truth and Reign: Conflict of Nations. First to quote pm etc...

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
I have been eyeing Dust: An Elysian Tail and CoJ: Gunslinger, but my paycheck has to go to my internet bill :(.

#firstworldproblems.

jtb

Banned
I guess since the Steam sale was cancelled :p, we are giving away games right here

I have the following extra keys. Please quote what you want.

Astro Tripper
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
Nightsky
Oil Rush
Red Orchestra
Runespell: Overture
Solar 2

Nightsky still available?

maty

Well, 4 am here, and I have only Crayon Physics Deluxe left to give away, for now ;). Time to sleep.

I'll check the thread when I wake up and see if anyone claimed it.

Caerith

Sorry if it's been mentioned in the last 10 pages, but has anyone purchased the Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack and then found it doesn't actually contain any of the DLC?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sorry if it's been mentioned in the last 10 pages, but has anyone purchased the Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack and then found it doesn't actually contain any of the DLC?

Steam tells me I only own the All-in Costume Pack.

Edit: Wait, that's the name of the DLC bundle, haha.

Ouren

I have these!
6360aca0f26cad7ef6a30a9a2fe217ad.png

Caerith

Steam tells me I only own the All-in Costume Pack.

Edit: Wait, that's the name of the DLC bundle, haha.
Yeah, it doesn't let you buy the All-In Costume Pack, but it does let you re-buy all the individual costume packs that are part of it. Guess I should load it up and see what that actually means.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh, nice, apparently you can buy the SSF4AE DLC bundle package and the individual pieces of DLC.

The thing is GFWL DLC works a differently to steam DLC, in order to use it you need to to do the following steps.

1. Right click on SSF4 AE and look for Product keys.
2. You will see a long list of individual DLC keys.
3. Go to www.xbox.com and login with your GFWL account.
4. Go to product registration and register all the DLC you have.
5. Go to the GFWL client on your PC and download all the DLC for SSF4
6. After its done, start the game and the DLC should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom