• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was playing Super Meat Boy earlier this week trying to get cards, but I've since been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac. But every time I open up Steam it displays Super Meat Boy. Any way to change this?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I was playing Super Meat Boy earlier this week trying to get cards, but I've since been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac. But every time I open up Steam it displays Super Meat Boy. Any way to change this?

I had a similar issue with the Steam client beta and had to opt out after Serious Sam 3 refused to complete installation. Then I had to reinstall Steam because I ran into the "Steam needs to be online to update" bug.

Acorn

I'm sitting looking at my game library and wondering what to play. So many unfinished games yet none of them attracts me at this moment in time.

I played an hour of Torchlight II and about 30 minutes of MotN today.

Feels great to actually play a couple games!
I played about three to six hours of Super House of Dead Ninja today.

Then an hour of Anodyne.

Then I gave an hour to Might Switch Force 2 on the 3DS.

That's a good gaming day for me.

Acorn

Nabs

Is it just me or is it impossible to invite non-friends to a group if they're in the Steam Community beta? The group box pops up but then I'm taken to a blank page with "[object Object]".

It's fine here. I just sent one now.

zkylon

zkylewd
huh for some reason there's only one zkylon in all steam

weird since there's usually a bunch of them everywhere

stupid clones...

neoism

guys I know Poker Night 2 is cheap now but anyone think it will got %75 in the summer sale... and is it any good

Salsa

I'm sitting looking at my game library and wondering what to play. So many unfinished games yet none of them attracts me at this moment in time.

ive been doing this for a couple days and then I look a bit more to the left and Animal Crossing is just there

also who has time to play games when there's so many of them to idle

So I started playing Strike suit Zero and I'm left with a horrible first impression. The controls are so horrendous with k&m or controller, especially when you transform. On top of that I'm getting some random crashes at the end of missions. So frustrating.

I love you indie games, but sometimes I hate you.

Chrysalis

guys I know Poker Night 2 is cheap now but anyone think it will got %75 in the summer sale... and is it any good

The AI is still at least as stupid as it ever was. They go all-in with a jack high or something along those lines with CONSISTENCY. Dialogue is decent, though.

JaseC

Dark Souls, Dust and Mark of the Ninja are three games I've started but haven't finished. I did put a good few hours into MotN, so I'll probably go back to it once I'm done with Far Cry 3.

neoism

Dark Souls, Dust and Mark of the Ninja are three games I've started but haven't finished. I did put a good few hours into MotN, so I'll probably go back to it once I'm done with Far Cry 3.

lol I have 21 hours in DS and haven't even beat the second boss.. :p

Tie me to the mast, GAF, and don't untie me, no matter how vehemently I tell you to!

I have Gabens and am thinking of spending them before the sale! I cannot wait four days!

They said on the official Trading Card group that this weeks card drops are all being saved for a giant Thursday/Friday drop.

I think we can safely assume.

xJavonta

Banned
Logged in and got a HL2 booster

Kewl.

Anyone want to trade a HL2 Respite for a Gordon Freeman, Trouble Underground, Bring the fight to them, or City 17 Metrocop card? I have like 3 of them lol

JaseC

lol I have 21 hours in DS and haven't even beat the second boss.. :p

I've put 13 hours into Dark Souls and have barely progressed so I figured I'd get MotN out of the way first. :p I realised a while ago that I changed the wrong resolution lines in DSfix.ini, meaning I was still playing the game at 720p. Oops.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Codes for The Maw. I could do quote to reveal, but the lurkers need a little love sometimes too.

4VLYN-XRXP7-XI0N4
A8KYC-V8CLQ-RTBT9
B4B5N-83TIG-BVIEX
AWZHC-2Y4HR-YDDMN
BEQRB-ZYP2H-3V43F

So should we assume this next sale will have some kind of 'hook' to get people excited for trading cards, rather than just being a regular sale?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Maybe.

Maybe...

But I have yet to see someone that can out-think BULLET.

Sorry, it's not really up for debate:

"We're going to move Trading Cards out of beta next Wednesday June 26th at 11am PDT.

This means all the features you all have been helpful in testing are going to be made available to everyone on Steam. We'll be adding Trading Cards to several games that day as well (instead of the normal Tuesday & Thursday release)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom