• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJavonta

Banned
Thinking about getting The Witcher 2 from GOG but I want it on Steam instead :(

The third looks and sounds fantastic so I'm trying to give it another chance, $20 is a hard pill to swallow for something I didn't like the first time

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bet on all the card-enabled games getting the best deals?

Depends on the recency of release, I suppose: I doubt you'll see, say, 75% off Dust. As an example, A Game of Thrones: Genesis was part of the Winter Sale 2011 achievement meta-game but saw a relatively mere 50% discount ($40 > $20) on the count of it releasing just a few months earlier. It's the only meta-game game (that rolls off the tongue nicely) I didn't pick up, so my Winter Sale '11 badge is, annoyingly, short of the final mark by a piddly 2 XP. :(

Grief.exe

It looks like you already caught this in the other thread, but quoting someone else: "No, he's saying that they know approximately when the game will come out, plus/minus 3.5 days. Not within the next week, but rather they know the week it will come out."

Ya I let the excitement get the best of me.

He was literally saying that they know the week its going to release.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Procedurally generated. Yuck...

Yet it's a roguelike where that is okay...

But I don't like roguelikes...

But in this one there is some sort of meta-development that carries over into your new life, which may combine really well with the newly generated castles keeping new tries fresh....

Hmmmmm...

Combine with THE ARCHITECT upgrade for your Keep that lets you manually lock and unlock castles, and you can make some really fun legacies.

I have 191 hours of mount and blade warband myself, it's my most played game on steam. Most of that came from single player plus all the totally awesome mods, though a good portion is from multiplayer.

So yes the game is that good. I'm even thinking of reinstalling it even though I have a huge backlog.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Grief.exe

Tomb Raider has some horrible achievement ideas

YwSJReV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom