• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

I can't believe people are selling the :tradingcard: for that low. It's a limited item, its worth is only going to go up.

Time to corner the market on :tradingcard:

Buy hundreds of them for .06 each, wait and then sell them at a profit down the road!

Ok, so not really, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone does grab some extras while they're low for said purpose.

Grief.exe

Sad to see that Dust and System Shock 2 weren't apart of this release.

Definitely crafting the Binding of Isaac and Psychonauts badges though.

Cheddahz

Banned
PovukYc.png

Let's see if anyone actually buys it, lol

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Binding of Isaac
Company of Heroes 2
GRID 2
Warframe
Crusader Kings II
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
Psychonauts
Does Warframe require an in-app purchase, a la Dota 2?

This time I own few of these games: just BoI and Psychonauts.

putting up a few coupons for who wants them:

50% off stronghold 3 (till july 4th)
50% off strike suit zero (till jul 7th)
50% off gary's mod (till jul 8th)

I won't use them myself, so they'll just go to waste in my inventory.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I just unlocked 5 BOI achievements at once. It's been a few months since I've booted it, but that's some crazy lag time.

I just unlocked 5 BOI achievements at once. It's been a few months since I've booted it, but that's some crazy lag time.

i remote logged in to my pc from my phone and started getting a few achievements...no clue hah

edit : oh sweet....the beta badge pushed me to lvl 10. woot

KingKong

ah I should have crafted a badge instead of selling all my cards. My greed got the best of me

e: nvm, I got the trading card emoticon and I never crafted a badge

Spazo

new badge is up

Trading Card Beta Tester
100 XP
Unlocked: 26 Jun 2013 @ 2:50pm
Participated in the Steam Trading Card Beta.

jsrv

Just checked, Warframe needs $9 per card like the other free to play games. 0 drops given for me having never played/downloaded the game before

nexen

I know we're all super excited about Steam trading cards but can anyone take a moment to tell me if GRID 2 has decent 3D glasses support? Hearing mixed things.

Xanathus

Just checked, Warframe needs $9 per card like the other free to play games. 0 drops given for me having never played/downloaded the game before

Can someone who had Warframe installed on Steam before cards went open let us know if you get free card drops?

Grief.exe

Can someone who had Warframe installed on Steam before cards went open let us know if you get free card drops?

I will after this Binding of Isaac run.

Its not showing up in my profile, but I had it installed and have 3 hours of playtime before the card update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom