• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect people will start getting boosters with a bit more frequency going forward, as there's now millions more people potentially crafting badges.

In other words: Where my damn boosters at?

That's from the poster that came with the Unholy Edition

Haha, that makes the game even more creepy when you envision an actual baby going though everything in that game...

After seeing art from BOI, Meat Boy, and the various games in the basement collection, the mind of Edmund scares yet intrigues me... Bring on the game about cats!

Gvaz

Banned
For anyone who doesn't yet have Magicka, I posted a giveaway on Steamgifts.com

There are 189 codes posted here, so someone will be a winner. I even was able to get it featured on the site. Only lasts until 4pm Sunday night (EST).

Zia

So, I see that people are buying stuff, and new listings are going up, but my shit isn't showing up on the Market. Grr.

Oh yes :) Everybodys Hustlin lol
twwi.jpg

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Welp, market's farked for me... can't see anything.

They're having lots of problem probably.
The card list is not updating, if I try to sell something it doesn't appear, and I think neither other people's card do, because now only card with an higher price are being showed.

Turfster

So, I see that people are buying stuff, and new listings are going up, but my shit isn't showing up on the Market. Grr.

Yeah, a couple of my foils are still marked as "listed", but have completely disappeared from the overview for the card itself...

Smash88

Banned
Bought that emoticon beta trading card foil for 80 CENTS. Fuck that. Those foils are super rare and you won't be able to get them anymore. Not to mention people are hoarding it like crazy and selling high.

Grief.exe

Binding of Isaac cards aren't going down in price as quickly as you would expect.

I'll trade Magicka cards for BoI ones if someone is interested.

There are 189 codes posted here, so someone will be a winner. I even was able to get it featured on the site. Only lasts until 4pm Sunday night (EST).

So you just enter and it's random or... ?

zkylon

zkylewd

did you steal a truck full of those things or what?

Gvaz

Banned
Gvaz doing his yearly snatch and run at pax

They are extras given away to enforcers to keep or give away from the Vendors. I am an enforcer, so I chose to give them back to people who'd actually use them.

also cool fact: When they were giving them away to enforcers (it's literally just an organized pile of loot that the vendors don't want to pay to take back with them, so they give it to us) there was a box of these codes that didn't make it into the swag bags. There must have been at least 2000 of these fucking sheets, and barely anyone was taking them. I went "well fuck if no one else wants them " and I grabbed a handful. I dont think the box even got emptied.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The problem with this economy is that we don't have evidence about the limited number of these emoticons. Nobody said they were unique for the people that participated in the beta.

yes
As a way of saying thanks, we've given everyone in the beta a Trading Card Beta Tester badge and a special "Trading Card" emoticon. If you crafted a badge at any point during the beta, you'll receive a "Foil Trading Card" emoticon too.

Hey, so I'm not sure if this has been answered already but what what is the difference between a "Game Card" and a "Trading Card". All the TF2 cards are listed twice under those respective names.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
friends? I'm not familiar with this concept
Those guys in real life (yuck, it sucks out there!) that every now and then beg you for Steam keys and cheap indie bundles, or tell you to play some shitty multiplayer game with them (no, I'm not going to try LoL, however much you ask, and I'm definitely not coming back to WoW).

zkylon

zkylewd
Those guys in real life (yuck, it sucks out there!) that every now and then beg you for Steam keys and cheap indie bundles, or tell you to play some shitty multiplayer game with them (no, I'm not going to try LoL, however much you ask, and I'm definitely not coming back to WoW).
does not ring a bell

but sure I'll play some more league of legends

sibarraz

Banned
I seriously doubt that the :tradingcardfoil: will get high prices, since it's an time that technically will never dissapear, and if for someone gets a really high price, this will be down again because everybody will try to sell it

Still I will keep it, who knows

Odd, it's guys I usually take a beer with and then have fun with in a budget game that has no right to be as fun as it is without those cool guys thPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Almost said that with a straight face.

sibarraz

Banned
I'm curious for the emoticons in company of heroes, don't know if they will use some symbology from the nazis and comunnists, or more generic war symbols

A sega emoticon will be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom